Who has the best striking feats?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Thor

Hulk

Superman

Who based on feats hits the hardest?

JakeTheBank
xSLlZh9yelk

zopzop
Probably Thor, we all saw what he did to Exitar. Without weapons, I'm guessing Superman.

Don Corleone
On average Hulk. Superman and Thor usually hold back a bit.

CosmicComet
Superman

Parmaniac
Captain Falcon

dmills
Hulk prolly has the purest striking feats, followed by Supes. With Thor, Mjolnir is always blurring the line imo. However of the op just means generalized striking then Thor/Supes/Hulk

Mshinu
Bane, no contest. He broke batsy`s spine right trough superman-proof plot armor.

Damborgson
Post scans if u can. Avoid shared ones like this though: http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir165-StrikingPower439.jpg

zopzop
Thor striking feat (probably better than anything else Superman or Hulk has done) :
http://www.universomarvel.com.aq/Thor/Thor_exitar_04.jpg

Punching a hole in Exitar's outer shell. This is with Mjolnir though. I don't think Thor has anything as impressive using just his fists though.

dmills
Not on the op's list, but pure striking wise I gotta give some love to the Blue Marvel as well.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Striking feats: Thor > Superman >/= Hulk.

If we limit it only to punching feats: Superman > Hulk > Thor

carver9
Gotta give it to my boy Hulk. Based off of shaking ... Hulk has shook dimensions while fighting.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=12952643

Him and Skaar also shook Earth and was causing planetary destruction while fighting.

Based on individual impacts during a fight... Hulk and Onslaught punches, the shockwaves was sending heros flying miles...even Thor was straining to walk through it.

It has also been stated that Hulk striking force is more powerful than Thors.

Second...Thor

Third...Supes

Rage.Of.Olympus
no

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
Gotta give it to my boy Hulk. Based off of shaking ... Hulk has shook dimensions while fighting.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=12952643

Him and Skaar also shook Earth and was causing planetary destruction while fighting.

As sweet as that feat was, OP later said to avoid shared feats. sad

The Sorrow
It was confirmed on panel fairly recently Hulk hits harder than Thor (and Hercules).

Going by feats: Hulk>Superman>Thor

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
As sweet as that feat was, OP later said to avoid shared feats. sad

Is this better?

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/7815988/Incredible_Hulks_631_018.jpg.html

They were at least a 100 stories tall and then he took a chunk of the city with them.

Zack Fair
Thor striking feat (probably better than anything else Superman or Hulk has done) :

Punching a hole in Exitar's outer shell. This is with Mjolnir though. I don't think Thor has anything as impressive using just his fists though.

He shouldn't. Would just make it silly if he could go around busting Celestial's armor with his barefists.

zopzop
Is this better?

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/7815988/Incredible_Hulks_631_018.jpg.html

They were at least a 100 stories tall and then he took a chunk of the city with them.

thumb up

Omega visors
got to love the thor fans they always post scans of 1000000 years ago Lol

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by The Sorrow
It was confirmed on panel fairly recently Hulk hits harder than Thor (and Hercules).

Yea, I think I need to nip this in the bud before it spreads.

According to Korg, Green Scar -while enraged- hits slightly harder than Thor. Seeing as how Korg wasn't hit with anything resembling Thor's best and got tagged by like a glancing blow, the scene isn't something I would champion if I was a Hulk fan.

Using that instance to give Hulk the nod over Thor in such a thread is laughable after the most basic analyses.

On the other hand, Thor collided with an amped up Green Scar, and turned him into the first green satellite.

psycho gundam
mindset's sig

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
On the other hand, Thor collided with an amped up Green Scar, and turned him into the first green satellite.
Yea, I think I need to nip this in the bud before it spreads. Add: Thor BFRed Hulk (via Mjölnir) cause he knew he couldn't **** with him face to face.

psycho gundam
^ and that was a written-down hulk too ermm

The Sorrow
Yea, I think I need to nip this in the bud before it spreads.

According to Korg, Green Scar -while enraged- hits slightly harder than Thor. Seeing as how Korg wasn't hit with anything resembling Thor's best and got tagged by like a glancing blow, the scene isn't something I would champion if I was a Hulk fan.

Using that instance to give Hulk the nod over Thor in such a thread is laughable after the most basic analyses.

Who said he was enraged?
Are you going by their original fight? If so then your reading to much into it. He stated first hand Hulk hits harder than Thor and he has been hit by both. End of really.

He knocked Nul away with more than a physical strike and KO'ed himself in the process, not really a great showing for Thor in all honesty

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor fought an amped Hulk and Thing to a standstill.

Deal with it guys.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Add: Thor BFRed Hulk (via Mjölnir) cause he knew he couldn't **** with him face to face.

Oh did he know?

I am curious why you believe Thor intended to battle field remove the Hulk.

psycho gundam
I am curious why you believe Thor intended to battle field remove the Hulk. thor made it quite clear

Parmaniac
Thor fought an amped Hulk and Thing to a standstill.

Deal with it guys.

Oh did he know?

I am curious why you believe Thor intended to battle field remove the Hulk. I don't have a problem with Thor taking on both of them, the thing that bugs me is that you complain about people blowing stuff out of proportion (Korg statement) but in the same post try to make it sound that Thor punched Hulk into the stratusphere, while he actually used his Hammer's exotic powers to get rid off him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by psycho gundam
thor made it quite clear

Not really.

Thor has always taken the Hulk head on. Even in that very story despite the odds being stacked against him. It was far from clear that battle field removal was his intent, and not simply a byproduct of his blow.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't have a problem with Thor taking on both of them, the thing that bugs me is that you complain about people blowing stuff out of proportion (Korg statement) but in the same post try to make it sound that Thor punched Hulk into the stratusphere, while he actually used his Hammer's exotic powers to get rid off him.

I'm not sure if you're serious. I said this:
That in no way implies what you just said. And it'd be stupid of me to even try, seeing as how everyone has seen the battle by now.

I wouldn't call it exotic. Thor charged up his hammer like he's done on various occasions. Just to be clear, Thor spun his hammer and was radiating energy. I hope that's clear enough for you. smile

Who said he was enraged?
Are you going by their original fight? If so then your reading to much into it. He stated first hand Hulk hits harder than Thor and he has been hit by both. End of really.

The comic? I specifically recall him being ticked off by Korg while pounding him.

Yes I am, because in the flash back you referenced, Thor didn't even hit Korg. He was busy running away while Thor ripped his fellow Kronans to pieces.

Not really. You can use that scene to argue that Green Scar has the edge when pissed on average but no more than that. Arguing that the scene is enough to give Hulk the nod over Thor in such a thread is just too far.

Fun fact: When Thor got ticked off, he one shot killed Kronans in a later story.

psycho gundam
Not really.

Thor has always taken the Hulk head on. Even in that very story despite the odds being stacked against him. It was far from clear that battle field removal was his intent, and not simply a byproduct of his blow. that only makes thor look worse *shrug*

dmills
I read it as BFR as a result of the blow. But from Thor's little speech, I can see how some could believe that it was intentional.

Rage.Of.Olympus
that only makes thor look worse *shrug*

In what sense? Whatever, it doesn't matter.

My point is that I'm not sure battle field removal was he intent. It's definitely possible but it just seems like an odd way to go about it, and he always tries to take the Hulk down head on.

Fraction was a bit unclear with what was going through Thor's head during the sequence.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by dmills
I read it as BFR as a result of the blow. But from Thor's little speech, I can see how some could believe that it was intentional.

thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus

Pretty much my stance.

I just find it weird that Thor would charge him head on, if the admission was an admission of inferiority.

The Sorrow
The comic? I specifically recall him being ticked off by Korg while pounding him.

Yes I am, because in the flash back you referenced, Thor didn't even hit Korg. He was busy running away while Thor ripped his fellow Kronans to pieces.

Not really. You can use that scene to argue that Green Scar has the edge when pissed on average but no more than that. Arguing that the scene is enough to give Hulk the nod over Thor in such a thread is just too far.

Fun fact: When Thor got ticked off, he one shot killed Kronans in a later story.
I haven't read the comic in a little bit but you really think Green Scar needs to be enraged to handle Korg lol? He can control his amps now, him looking pissed doesn't automatically equal him amping and getting stronger.

I just disagree with going back decades to the original fight. It was re-told and Korg stated Hulk hits a bit harder, Banner also said he was stronger than Hercules in the following issue iirc and he is roughly equal to Thor. Seems as though that's Marvel view on things.

Parmaniac
After re-watching the scan it seems that I stand corrected, there was somekind of lightning that could/should be Hulks line of flight while I thought first time Thor just BFRed him via teleport.

carver9
The fight recently involving Hulk and Thor was a plot. The story was meant to show Thor pounding on Hulk with the ending resulting being "no matter how powerful you THINK you are Thor...your best don't mean sh** to Hulk.". Then we get confirmation of this when Thor admits he can't do a thing to Hulk. The writers intent was quite clear. Then we have Thor passing out whereas Hulk was thrown out of space, circled the planet and then crash landed head first onto the planet without a scratch whereas Thor was still knocked the hell out. Hulk got up and is still fighting after all of that.

The writers intent is pretty clear cut to me.

Zack Fair
After re-watching the scan it seems that I stand corrected, there was somekind of lightning that could/should be Hulks line of flight while I thought first time Thor just BFRed him via teleport.

thumb up

I was wondering if you were sure about Thor using MJOLNIR's exotic abilities.

The fight recently involving Hulk and Thor was a plot. The story was meant to show Thor pounding on Hulk with the ending resulting being "no matter how powerful you THINK you are Thor...your best don't mean sh** to Hulk.". Then we get confirmation of this when Thor admits he can't do a thing to Hulk. The writers intent was quite clear. Then we have Thor passing out whereas Hulk was thrown out of space, circled the planet and then crash landed head first onto the planet without a scratch whereas Thor was still knocked the hell out. Hulk got up and is still fighting after all of that.

The writers intent is pretty clear cut to me.

It IS an amped Hulk though.

Zack Fair

Parmaniac

The writers intent is pretty clear cut to me. Yet you fail to recognize comedic moments when they support you favored character.

Damborgson

The writers intent is pretty clear cut to me. You must have been practically jerking off when you read that.

Simbon
Originally posted by Damborgson
You must have been jerking off when you read that.

fixed.

carver9
Originally posted by Zack Fair
thumb up

I was wondering if you were sure about Thor using MJOLNIR's exotic abilities.

It IS an amped Hulk though.

An amped Hulk that hasn't shown a single ft that puts him on even Savage Hulks level. A calm Hulk picked up the hammer.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Simbon
fixed. my mistake. laughing out loud

carver9
So everybody is bashing my post but can't provide a argument?

Thanks for proving me right.

Parmaniac
An amped Hulk that hasn't shown a single ft that puts him on even Savage Hulks level. A calm Hulk picked up the hammer. Wasn't Hulk at that point practically WWH?

The Sorrow
An amped Hulk that hasn't shown a single ft that puts him on even Savage Hulks level. A calm Hulk picked up the hammer.
Personally, I'd say it's basically World War Hulk with a hammer.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Pretty much.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Fear Itself Hulk is an amped Green Scar. At bare minimum his World War Hulk power wise while wielding an incredibly powerful enchanted Asgardian hammer.

carver9
Wasn't Hulk at that point practically WWH?

Yeah...probably base level WWH. He was a calm Hulk...no matter if he WWH or not.

Zack Fair
Wasn't Hulk at that point practically WWH?

thumb up

Damborgson
So everybody is bashing my post but can't provide a argument?

Thanks for proving me right. Its not that man. It just wont matter whether I provide an argument or not. The result will be the same. You'll keep thinking what u think and I will do the same.

carver9
Personally, I'd say it's basically World War Hulk with a hammer.

I agree but I think World at War Hulk would merk that version of Hulk.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yeah...probably base level WWH. He was a calm Hulk...no matter if he WWH or not.

Aren't you sick of this yet?

carver9
Its not that man. It just wont matter whether I provide an argument or not. The result will be the same. You'll keep thinking what u think and I will do the same.

What's your argument?

carver9
Aren't you sick of this yet?

Yes...I am actually.

Parmaniac
I agree but I think World at War Hulk would merk that version of Hulk. I would agree, it's an amped downwritten WWH.

WWH + AMP - writing = Mind****

carver9
Back on topic since its pretty obvious Thor is pretty much up there when it comes to punching power.

I would rank this punch up there as well.

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/8339/hulk2401718.jpg

Damborgson
What's your argument? That the statement "i cannot beat...and I never could." is clearly B.S. Thor hit the hulk into space where he was KO's momentarily and woke up after he was burning in the atmosphere. Plus that Thor has already beaten the hulk in the past. Just doesn't seem like anything for a hulk fan to go crazy about.

carver9
That the statement "i cannot beat...and I never could." is clearly B.S. Thor hit the hulk into space where he was KO's momentarily and woke up after he was burning in the atmosphere. Plus that Thor has already beaten the hulk in the past. Just doesn't seem like anything for a hulk fan to go crazy about.

I'm not downing your opinion but what I am going to say is "I disagree with a lot of what you said". I am going to leave it at that.

psycho gundam
After re-watching the scan it seems that I stand corrected, there was somekind of lightning that could/should be Hulks line of flight while I thought first time Thor just BFRed him via teleport. you can clearly see hulk going skyward within the lightning bolt.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I haven't read the comic in a little bit but you really think Green Scar needs to be enraged to handle Korg lol? He can control his amps now, him looking pissed doesn't automatically equal him amping and getting stronger.

http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/IncredibleHulks620027.jpg

"I can tell that made him angry."

I'm clearly way off base. Hulk's obviously calm. smile

I just disagree with going back decades to the original fight. It was re-told and Korg stated Hulk hits a bit harder, Banner also said he was stronger than Hercules in the following issue iirc and he is roughly equal to Thor. Seems as though that's Marvel view on things.

You do realize that in the comic that we read, we didn't even see Korg get hit? His opinion would be truly worthless in such a thread as a result.

I'd also like to point out that Korg might have been referring to punching power only. You can limit your interpretation solely to the events witnessed in that comic but it's not going to be hurting to me.

Damborgson
I'm not downing your opinion but what I am going to say is "I disagree with a lot of what you said". I am going to leave it at that. fair enough. Back to feats. stick out tongue

psycho gundam
I'd also like to point out that Korg might have been referring to punching power only. c'mon bruh, you know what he meant

Rage.Of.Olympus
c'mon bruh, you know what he meant

How do you know?

Before the scene with Thor, Korg was pointing out that Hulk knows how to throw a punch and during the sequence we saw Thor throw a punch along with a Mjolnir blow.

If he wants to be asinine about this and ignore anything besides that one sequence because it means a glancing blow from Mjolnir is practically as powerful as direct hits from an enraged Green Scar, I can live with it, but you better believe I'm exploiting the stupidity.

psycho gundam
smh

zopzop
Anyone have some good Thor striking feats sans Mjolnir? How about some Superman ones?

zopzop
Hulk striking the sh|t out of Blob :
http://www.bamkapow.com/bk_images/2008/06/05/hulk-amazing-feats/Hulk-moves-Blob-Marvel-Fanfare-07.jpg

zopzop
Hulk striking a huge @$$ asteroid :
http://www.bamkapow.com/bk_images/2008/06/05/hulk-amazing-feats/Big-Assteroid-Marvel-Comics-Presents-52.jpg

dmills
Anyone have some good Thor striking feats sans Mjolnir? How about some Superman ones?

One for Thor that impressed me was him dropping Mjolnir and busting up Stellaris' armor with punches. By comparison, Iirc Ronan couldn't damage her armor with hammer strikes, so he transmuted it.

Damborgson
One for Thor that impressed me was him dropping Mjolnir and busting up Stellaris' armor with punches. By comparison, Iirc Ronan couldn't damage her armor with hammer strikes, so he transmuted it. http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsStellaris07.jpg

zopzop
I'll see you that and raise you one!
Hulk cracking Onslaught's armor :
http://www.incrediblehulkonline.com/onslaughtarmorstrength2.jpg

psycho gundam
^ on top of that, hulk threw that punch from his back, and onslaught was holding his arms down.

Damborgson
http://www.incrediblehulkonline.com/onslaughtarmorstrength2.jpg Its on! big grin

Thor takes cracks some pieces off a celestials armor. http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsCelestials01300.jpg

dmills
http://www.incrediblehulkonline.com/onslaughtarmorstrength2.jpg

Their armors are made from the same stuff. Hulk's feat is just more celebrated because its Onslaught in celestial armor, as opposed to just looking at the feat of breaking the armor itself.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk striking the sh|t out of Blob :
http://www.bamkapow.com/bk_images/2008/06/05/hulk-amazing-feats/Hulk-moves-Blob-Marvel-Fanfare-07.jpg

If you're looking for showings in that vein:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/Namordown1blow.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/DefeatsVision1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/DefeatsVision2.jpg

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/WeakThorvsJuggernaut5.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/WeakThorvsJuggernaut6.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor2fight17.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor2fight18.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/OneshotsAbom.jpg

There's more, but that should be enough. He's got more impressive showings such as this:
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/DefeatsHaraldJaekelsson2.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/DefeatsHaraldJaekelsson3.jpg

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsBetaRayBill10.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/DefeatsKang2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/DefeatsKang3.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/DefeatsKang4.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsSilverSurfer1fight5.jpg

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ThorvsRedNorvell4.jpg

But he doesn't have many feats of pure punching power in comparison to Mjolnir blows. Still, he's obviously intended to be in the elite strength tier.

Sin I AM
Kurse would own them all evil face

Mshinu
Rulk killed the grandmaster with 2-3 punches. Chew on that.

Parmaniac
He also made short process with OF Thor.

BTW is GM still dead?

psycho gundam
until the elders are required for a story, yes.

carver9
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/237/14nz1.jpg/

Top it.

Parmaniac
That scan alone doesn't show anything.

carver9

Lol...da**. It was Hulk ripping an amped Onslaught suit.

Damborgson
,http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/6919/shattersreality2.jpg Shatters a part of reality

carver9
http://m980.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/ankur2292/IncredibleHulk611015.jpg.html?src=www&action=view&current=IncredibleHulk611015.jpg

Hulk is famous for knocking beings out of orbit.

carver9

Look like hyperbole to me.

carver9
Greatest punch...lol.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/165/25795620zi2.jpg/

Damborgson
Greatest punch...lol.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/165/25795620zi2.jpg/ Got anything that tops the scan above? ^^

carver9
Got anything that tops the scan above? ^^

Yes... Hulk punching through a dimension but I don't know what type of ft that was you posted. Looks like Thor was in q completely different realm all together...anything could have caused what he did. My fts are actually punching power fts.

Damborgson
Yes... Hulk punching through a dimension but I don't know what type of ft that was you posted. Looks like Thor was in q completely different realm all together...anything could have caused what he did. My fts are actually punching power fts. Shattering reality>punching through a dimension. But can u post it? It could be more impressive than i'm giving it credit. Or less. Um what? Unless theres anything that says that dimension was weakened or something then there is nothing that can take away from it.

carver9
Shattering reality>punching through a dimension. But can u post it? It could be more impressive than i'm giving it credit. Or less. Um what? Unless theres anything that says that dimension was weakened or something then there is nothing that can take away from it.

I'm not trying to take away from the ft, I just don't get it. It appears as if it was Thor hammer that pulled the ft off...nothing to do with strength per the opening line but I could be wrong.

zopzop
I've noticed a lot of Thor's striking feats are really just Mjolnir doing it's thing.

JakeTheBank
Thor w/Mjolnir

Rage.Of.Olympus
I've noticed a lot of Thor's striking feats are really just Mjolnir doing it's thing.
Elaborate.

Sin I AM
Greatest punch...lol.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/165/25795620zi2.jpg/

GR jobbing again...i hated the wankfest that was WWH

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
GR jobbing again...i hated the wankfest that was WWH

Stop hating.

zopzop
Elaborate.

I just meant that so far all his most impressive striking feats involved Mjolnir and not his bare hands like Hulk. I haven't seen anything from Superman yet though. I thought he had a crapload of feats?

quanchi112
thor made it quite clear To all but the most stubborn.

carver9
Couple of well place blows mess Herc face completely up. Never seen this happen to Herc and he has been hit by Mljonir (hulk was holding back).

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/IncredibleHulk107-0024.jpg

carver9
Hulk one shot Ares.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/Hulkares.jpg

The Sorrow
Very nice punch from skaar

http://s980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/?action=view&current=IncredibleHulk611009.jpg

Can't see anyone else on Marvel Earth sending the Worldbreaker from one coast to the other with a punch.

http://s980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/?action=view&current=IncredibleHulk611010.jpg

carver9
Hulk kicks red Hulk all the way from New York to Washington DC.

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/9648/hulk24013.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
I just meant that so far all his most impressive striking feats involved Mjolnir and not his bare hands like Hulk. I haven't seen anything from Superman yet though. I thought he had a crapload of feats?

The way you phrased it made seem like Mjolnir was responsible for the feats instead of Thor's own strength.

Thor wields Mjolnir 99% of the time but like I showed, he still has impressive punching feats.

Zack Fair
Stop hating.

http://www.damnlol.com/pics/817/2a28e03ba6be3a68f6093b84816a9ac6.gif

the Darkone
Thor in JIM 90, knocking one shot Korg brother with some much physical force into orbit and out of earths solar system, that's some PC Superman madness their.

Stoic

Thor used the magnetic fields energy to help him punch through that armor.

JakeTheBank
He used the magnetic field prior to the strike to shoot Exitar with a massive blast of energy, which he promptly no sold.

the Darkone
Very nice punch from skaar

http://s980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/?action=view&current=IncredibleHulk611009.jpg

Can't see anyone else on Marvel Earth sending the Worldbreaker from one coast to the other with a punch.

http://s980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/?action=view&current=IncredibleHulk611010.jpg

Thor could, he be one a few that could do that to Hulk.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor ain't doin that to WBH with pure brute strength alone

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor absorbed magnetic energy from the core of the planet and blast Arishem to no effect. He then realized that Exitar was the one in charge.

carver9
Originally posted by the Darkone

Colossus could to huh? Naah, Spiderman could. Thor has faced Hulk too many times...a weaker Hulk and that has never happened.

As for Superman. Someone used this as a punching ft for Supes.

Can someone explain to me what happened.

http://s1.directupload.net/images/110801/temp/cfufxzcm.jpghttp://s1.directupload.net/images/110801/temp/ntt26nz4.jpg

dmills

I would think that the smoking hand would be self explanatory erm

carver9

What does that mean? Come on dmills...answer the question. I looked at it as an attack from Surfers first cousin. Was that all Supes iyo.

cdtm
None of them.

Val Armorr has the most impressive striking feats, considering he doesn't have any powers like they do.

cdtm

Any idea which moon that is?

dmills
What does that mean? Come on dmills...answer the question. I looked at it as an attack from Surfers first cousin. Was that all Supes iyo.

That means he tried to punch something that was too much for him. We see him fly at the guy, cocked up ready to punch, a big BAAABOOOM and then Supes clutching his smoking hand. Seems pretty simple to me unless you have some evidence to suggest otherwise.

dmills
Originally posted by cdtm
Any idea which moon that is?

Nope.

carver9
That means he tried to punch something that was too much for him. We see him fly at the guy, cocked up ready to punch, a big BAAABOOOM and then Supes clutching his smoking hand. Seems pretty simple to me unless you have some evidence to suggest otherwise.

So it was the punch that caused the loud noise or was it BR?

the Darkone
Thor ain't doin that to WBH with pure brute strength alone

uh, yes he can!

cdtm

The punch.

All BR did was take it.

Wish I knew what moon that was, to compare it with Earths moon. Still impressive, any way you slice it..

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't think I can credit the feat to Superman -at least totally- unless I see more evidence. The smoking hand and the energy effect when he flew in strike the Black Racer indicates that the New God played at least some part in the feat.

carver9
I don't think I can credit the feat to Superman -at least totally- unless I see more evidence. The smoking hand and the energy effect when he flew in strike the Black Racer indicates that the New God played at least some part in the feat.

That's what I was thinking as well. Looked like a blast.

psycho gundam
looks like superman hit him and he no sold it. the force of the blow damaged the moon and superman's hand.

some additional black racer feats would clear this up for sure.

dmills

Shared feat I guess. Irresistible force meets immovable object kinda deal. But its indisputable that Clark provided the bulk of the energy. I don't really care to be honest.

The Superman side is conspicuously silent though. Which is surprising.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I just don't understand why Superman would be flung back helplessly if he provided the majority of the force.

If he struck a force field for example, I would have guessed his blow caused an energy back lash or something. I mean it's possible, but the scene is unclear.

dmills
I just don't understand why Superman would be flung back helplessly if he provided the majority of the force.

If he struck a force field for example, I would have guessed his blow caused an energy back lash or something. I mean it's possible, but the scene is unclear.

That seems to be precisely what happened. It's not as complicated as you all are making it out to be. The smoking fist is a dead giveaway imo.

carver9

This is what I was thinking as well. Does anyone else have any durability fts from BR?

dmills
This is what I was thinking as well. Does anyone else have any durability fts from BR?

He struck the proverbial immovable object. How many times in comics have we seen a powerful character trying to bust through some kind of powerful barrier to no effect while causing collateral damage to their surroundings? Rogue punching Juggz for example.

zopzop
Colossus could to huh? Naah, Spiderman could. Thor has faced Hulk too many times...a weaker Hulk and that has never happened.

Sick! The day Galan showed me those scans was the day I changed my Avatar :P

It's obvious though, Superman punched him and nothing happened to the Racer but Supers messed up his hand and caused some damage to the moon.

So that's a pretty nice striking feat for Supes. Anymore? So far we have :

Most Impressive to Least Impressive
Thor w/Mjolnir
Hulk
Superman
Thor w/o Mjolnir

carver9
What punching fts has Thor current self done? Year 2000 and up.

zopzop
@carver9

You mean just with his bare hands? No clue that's why I'm hoping someone fills me in :P

carver9
It doesn't have to be with his bare hands. I just don't consider classic fts as a legit source for current characters. Especially when we have characters back then pulling a planetary object with a fishing pole.

zopzop
Especially when we have characters back then pulling a planetary object with a fishing pole.
laughing

Well that's gonna happen when dealing with Thor and Herc because they can draw on their RL mythological feats. Characters like Hulk and Supes don't have that option.

But I agree with you, we should try to use the most current feats because characters can fluctuate from decade to decade.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Current feats for Thor? Colliding with an amped up Green Scar and knocking him into orbit possibly resulting in a temporary knock out, killing Worthy Thing -he was a High Herald/Elite Top Tier at that point- with a single attack, flying through Glory, knocking Odin down, flying into Galactus and causing him damage while weakened.

Oh and killing Sentry with one attack which is indisputable evidence that Thor > Molecule Man > Hulk, right Carver?

Zack Fair

I disagree.

JakeTheBank
Current feats for Thor? Colliding with an amped up Green Scar and knocking him into orbit possibly resulting in a temporary knock out, killing Worthy Thing -he was a High Herald/Elite Top Tier at that point- with a single attack, flying through Glory, knocking Odin down, flying into Galactus and causing him damage while weakened.

Oh and killing Sentry with one attack which is indisputable evidence that Thor > Molecule Man > Hulk, right Carver?

thumb up

Donald Blake > Molecule Man. biscuits

carver9

We are talking about punching fts not who he fought.

carver9
By the way...Sentry made Thor cough up blood by just grabbing him and Hulk needed a team to hang with him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
We are talking about punching fts not who he fought.
You asked for feats not specific to punching:
It doesn't have to be with his bare hands.

Thor killing Sentry with a single strike is a recent feat worth mentioning.

carver9
You asked for feats not specific to punching:

Thor killing Sentry with a single strike is a recent feat worth mentioning.

It wasn't a single strike since Sentry went through a lot before Thor attack.

Rage.Of.Olympus
By the way...Sentry made Thor cough up blood by just grabbing him and Hulk needed a team to hang with him.

Not really.

Besides, the Void broke all of the bones in Hulk's body effortlessly.

Worst case scenario, Thor's check bones > Hulk.

True, Hulk needed help to take on a weaker version of the Sentry. All Thor needed to do was get angry.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It wasn't a single strike since Sentry went through a lot before Thor attack.

Thankfully physical attacks don't cause him any real issue. Unless they're from Thor.

carver9
Not really.

Besides, the Void broke all of the bones in Hulk's body effortlessly.

Worst case scenario, Thor's check bones > Hulk.

True, Hulk needed help to take on a weaker version of the Sentry. All Thor needed to do was get angry.

No...Thor needed an amp to take on Sentry...Savage Hulk got his bones crushed, we are discussing WWH. Thor was put in the same situation and had to be saved. One grab made Thor vomit blood.

Let's also not forget that Sentry has that ability to calm Hulk/deposed him.

JakeTheBank
What amp? The vague Norn Stone amp that died with Loki?

carver9
Thankfully physical attacks don't cause him any real issue. Unless they're from Thor.

Where did you get that physical attacks cause no harm. Ares caused him harm with his ax.

That attack Thor hit a ALLOWING Void with wasn't just a physical attack and I guess WWH >>> Void since Thor recently wailed on Hulk with everything he had and couldn't drop him and then resorted to bfring.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
What amp? The vague Norn Stone amp that died with Loki?

Yes, that amp than allowed Thor, Ironman and the other crew to get in some licks before Loki died.

Rage.Of.Olympus
No...Thor needed an amp to take on Sentry...

Thor needed an amp to turn the tide and start kicking the Void's ass. Once that was lost and Loki died, he got angry. Pissing Thor off is like giving him the Power Gem, just bad strategy.

Savage Hulk got his bones crushed, we are discussing WWH. Thor was put in the same situation and had to be saved. One grab made Thor vomit blood.

Prove that World War Hulk has bones that are more durable than Savage Hulk's.

Once more time: No. Your fear of the Odinson is clouding your memory brah.

Let's also not forget that Sentry has that ability to calm Hulk/deposed him.

I agree, the Hulk is very weak willed in comparison to Thor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Where did you get that physical attacks cause no harm. Ares caused him harm with his ax.

The comics. They can physically damage him but at that point they were only an inconvience.

That reminds me, Thor tore the Sentry's body in half with one lightning attack. World War Hulk had 7 free shots to the face alone and still couldn't drop Sentry.

That attack Thor hit a ALLOWING Void with wasn't just a physical attack and I guess WWH >>> Void since Thor recently wailed on Hulk with everything he had and couldn't drop him and then resorted to bfring.

True, a charged strike from Thor is so powerful it shouldn't be counted as just a physical attack.

An amped up Hulk. He must have been at least twice as powerful. Besides, Thor holds back against puny mortals.

carver9
Thor needed an amp to turn the tide and start kicking the Void's ass. Once that was lost and Loki died, he got angry. Pissing Thor off is like giving him the Power Gem, just bad strategy.

Prove that World War Hulk has bones that are more durable than Savage Hulk's.

Once more time: No. Your fear of the Odinson is clouding your memory brah.

I agree, the Hulk is very weak willed in comparison to Thor.

Thor wasn't by himself and the amp that THEY had was enough to cause damage and get Void attention.

Everything about WWH is >>>>Savage Hulk.

So Void didn't grab Hulk and make him throw up blood?

I agree, Thor will>>>Savage Hulk Will.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>