WWH vs. Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Don Corleone
First K.O. takes it.

carver9
I'm not using the Hulk in 634...I'm going to use World at War Hulk. Hulk is stronger by a margin imo. Hulk 7 or 8/10.

zopzop
I don't know carver. I was gonna go with Hulk too but then I remembered that it took ALL the power from BOTH Mjolnir and Stormbreaker to put Kurse down.

I'm gonna have to go with Kurse but Hulk makes him work for it.

Galan007
Kurse. No contest.

JakeTheBank
thumb up

TheHulk
Hulk wins and carver is right....World War Hulk owns!

ares834
OMG...

Kurse wins BTW.

quanchi112
Kurse wins.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Galan007
Kurse. No contest. people are underestimating wwh.

maestro shown he was stronger than wm thor who is amped 10x fold
wwh is stronger than maestro so wtf is a 4x thor going to do????

Rage.Of.Olympus
Kurse.
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
people are underestimating wwh.

baka

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Kurse.

baka you know your self maestro would own kurse

Rage.Of.Olympus
Not really.

1) That wasn't Maestro, but an extremely enraged Merged Hulk.
2) Thor entered the Warrior Madness near the end of the battle.
3) The 10x amp is an outlier from Thor #502. When he enters the Warrior Madness, Thor just starts cutting loose. Perhaps the writer meant that Thor becomes 10x stronger than normal when he cus loose but that would still be a very extreme view imo.

iceman24567
Kurse clobbers him

Bouboumaster
WWH eventually smack Kurse's face with some shit in iron.

cdtm
Kurse, with ease.

BruceSkywalker
WWH with ease

vansonbee
WWH

We will never to see WWH, World Breaker incarnations ever fighting Thor sad

Nihilist
Kurse wins, any other answer is simply wrong.

Mshinu
Kurse layeth the smackdown.

carver9
I don't know why people are picking Kurse when WWH is far stronger.

h1a8
No he isn't. Thor is one strong ass dude. He has feats that compare in strength (or come close) to WWH. Kurse would be slightly above WWH (just a little).

cdtm
Originally posted by Nihilist
Kurse wins with ease, any other answer is simply wrong.

guy222
WWH FTW

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
I don't know why people are picking Kurse when WWH is far stronger. Based on what is he far stronger ?

carver9
Based on fts.

quanchi112
Based on fts. That's why you never base anything strictly on feats. Based on feats Hulk probably looks stronger than Galactus. Learn and change, carver.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
That's why you never base anything strictly on feats. Based on feats Hulk probably looks stronger than Galactus. Learn and change, carver.

I'm not talking about lifting fts.

quanchi112
I'm not talking about lifting fts. I don't care what feats you are talking about Kurse looked far superior against Hulk's long time rival Thor. I know WW Hulk didn't square up against him but to say WW Hulk would be as far above Thor as Kurse is without anything really to support it by way of comparisons is foolhardy. You've been quanned.

Gecko4lif
I don't care what feats you are talking about Kurse looked far superior against Hulk's long time rival Thor. I know WW Hulk didn't square up against him but to say WW Hulk would be as far above Thor as Kurse is without anything really to support it by way of comparisons is foolhardy. You've been quanned. What the...

im agreeing with qaun?

I feel dirty

iceman24567
Quan actually makes perfect sense for once

Colossus-Big C
even if you think kurse is stronger than hulk (he isnt) wwh will get stronger than him as the battle continues and we all know kurse isnt going to knock hulk out or kill him

someone post the scan where hulk owned someone who was made 3x stronger than him just by getting 3times madder

carver9
I don't care what feats you are talking about Kurse looked far superior against Hulk's long time rival Thor. I know WW Hulk didn't square up against him but to say WW Hulk would be as far above Thor as Kurse is without anything really to support it by way of comparisons is foolhardy. You've been quanned.

Hulk over powered 2 beings that was as strong as Savage that received an amp that made them a 1000 times stronger than their average self.

Hulk before facing Skaar was on a rampage and the Avengers had a meeting about this. It was stated that the entire Avengers crew INCLUDING Thor wasn't powerful enough to do a d*** thang about it so they sent an amped Skaar to take on pops.

Thor is strong but i feel pretty good saying that WWH was leagues above him physically. Him scarring Herc face the way he did or one shotting Zom Strange the way he did is confirmation of this. Thor faced Herc and has hit him with his hammer on more than one occasion and Herc suffered no scars but a holding back Hulk ripped his face to pieces.

WWH isn't Savage Hulk...two different beings. Thor faced Rulk...a AMPED Thor...far more powerful than the Thor that faced curse and Thor hits did nothing to Rulk and Rulk smiled at his hammer attack and Thor had the Odin force. WWH faced this same version of Rulk and Rulk got treated like a step child.

You have just Benn carved.

the Darkone
Kurse is a Juggernaut in his own right, Kurse sh** stomp Thor who had the belt of strength and Beta Ray Bill at his side and still got stomp by Kurse, these two together would sh** stomp WWhulk period. Kurse will just overwhelm WWH, Kurse is relentless engine of destruction, if Kurse has WWH in his sights, WWH is screwed.

the Darkone
Hulk over powered 2 beings that was as strong as Savage that received an amp that made them a 1000 times stronger than their average self.

Hulk before facing Skaar was on a rampage and the Avengers had a meeting about this. It was stated that the entire Avengers crew INCLUDING Thor wasn't powerful enough to do a d*** thang about it so they sent an amped Skaar to take on pops.

Thor is strong but i feel pretty good saying that WWH was leagues above him physically. Him scarring Herc face the way he did or one shotting Zom Strange the way he did is confirmation of this. Thor faced Herc and has hit him with his hammer on more than one occasion and Herc suffered no scars but a holding back Hulk ripped his face to pieces.

WWH isn't Savage Hulk...two different beings. Thor faced Rulk...a AMPED Thor...far more powerful than the Thor that faced curse and Thor hits did nothing to Rulk and Rulk smiled at his hammer attack and Thor had the Odin force. WWH faced this same version of Rulk and Rulk got treated like a step child.

You have just Benn carved.

Thor with OF lost to Red Hulk the first time due to Thor was hitting Red Hulk with energy strikes, second time Thor nearly killed him in the second encounter and Red Hulk even mention it. Red Hulk is not Kurse, Kurse is pretty damn close to Classic Juggernaut in terms of durability and strength and more relentless. Kurse has one weakness and Hulk doesn't know about,other than that Kurse will dog WWH until Kurse gets bfr.

carver9
Odin Force Thor>than any one Kurse fought. Kurse isn't winning this fight.

Originally posted by Takion
A lot happened in Issue 5, but I'm only going the post the scans of Rulk Vs Thor, and absolute beatdown...

----------------------------------------Issue 5-----------------------------------
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g9/Takion_photos/Hulk5002.jpg

This is probably the only scene where Thor looked like he had a chance.

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g9/Takion_photos/Hulk5004-05.jpg

And let the beatdown begin.

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g9/Takion_photos/Hulk5007.jpg

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g9/Takion_photos/Hulk5008.jpg

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g9/Takion_photos/Hulk5010.jpg

Continued....

the Darkone
Odin Force Thor>than any one Kurse fought. Kurse isn't winning this fight.

Why dont you show the second fight, when Thor didn't use energy amp attacks and just used plain physical attacks and Thor nearly killed Red Hulk. Let's be fair and not bias wink , I like the Hulk but I will not down grade another character just for the sake of it, like pak has been doing.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ugh, Thor's dialogue was worse than the showing. It's so bad, it's almost amusing. Especially in comparison to JMS' handling of it.

It is kind of sad that A-Bomb did better than Thor (Or Hulk). I know, energy absorption, but still. At least Thor got his revenge long before Rulk lost the new villain smell and stopped raping everyone.

golem370
The longer the fight the better chance of Hulk winning. Also what was Hulk's armor made off since its World War Hulk

carver9
Originally posted by the Darkone
Why dont you show the second fight, when Thor didn't use energy amp attacks and just used plain physical attacks and Thor nearly killed Red Hulk. Let's be fair and not bias wink , I like the Hulk but I will not down grade another character just for the sake of it, like pak has been doing.

That was a physical fight. Their next fight, Rulk and Hulk is fighting (while Rulk is over heating)...Thor dive bomb Rulk all the way from the freaking moon...he basically snuck attacked a over heating Rulk that fell head first from the moon to Earth. Then gets up and have A-Bomb and Hulk standing in front of him. He then fights Hulk while over heating...Thor sneak attacks Rulk and pounds on him. Yeah, I agree. Let's not forget that Rulk fought Hulk twice before this...fought Thor who hit him with a couple of well placed Odin Force hammer shots and lightning. Fall from the moon to Earth...face Hulk again and then face Thor again and then gets defeated by Savage...someone that he easily crushed twice before this.

Gotcha.

The next time they fight...Rulk didn't even use his powers against Thor.

The Sorrow
It's confusing when "WWH" is stipulated, do we only use feats from this arc or something?

Stoic
Originally posted by h1a8
No he isn't. Thor is one strong ass dude. He has feats that compare in strength (or come close) to WWH. Kurse would be slightly above WWH (just a little).

WW Hulk went World breaker and recently said that he was holding back, what feats does Kurse hold? before answering try to think in terms of what he has done, and not what he was said to be able to do.

quanchi112

You have just Benn carved. Like most of your posts it's just carverole. You have no proof in saying he's a lot stronger than him. I do think he's stronger but far stronger you have to prove it, son. Zom/Strange didn't have enough showings to show this and he wasn't oneshotted he was beaten down but more than one attack was thrown. If you don't even know what being oneshotted is how can I expect you to even understand the topic at hand. More than one attack does not mean oneshotted my little green friend.

Thor almost killed Rulk the second time around and the first time Rulk used his hammer and other abilities like absorption Hulk doesn't have. Context will always be your greatest enemy.

WW Hulk didn't stomp any elite top tiers so actingf like he can minus proof is just without merit.

psycho gundam
that absorption thing is still a myth imo, regardless of characters speaking about it. it simply never occurred during the fight. it was all loeb's one-trick pony style of overpowering his showcase character by having them beat on someone else to fan dismay.

loeb did have OF thor beat on him after the fact, but it's still nothing to erase what red hulk did in round 1, loeb might as well have had red hulk take a shit in thor's helmet and wipe with his cape

carver9
Like most of your posts it's just carverole. You have no proof in saying he's a lot stronger than him. I do think he's stronger but far stronger you have to prove it, son. Zom/Strange didn't have enough showings to show this and he wasn't oneshotted he was beaten down but more than one attack was thrown. If you don't even know what being oneshotted is how can I expect you to even understand the topic at hand. More than one attack does not mean oneshotted my little green friend.

Thor almost killed Rulk the second time around and the first time Rulk used his hammer and other abilities like absorption Hulk doesn't have. Context will always be your greatest enemy.

WW Hulk didn't stomp any elite top tiers so actingf like he can minus proof is just without merit.

The first hit..Zom was out of the fight.

Thor didn't almost killed a 100% Rulk, he snuck attacked him. If you are going to ignore what I say in my post, don't respond to it.

The point is, Rulk used his abilities against Hulk and he still got overwhelmed and treated like a nuisance.

Like I said before, if you are going to ignore what I say...then ignore my post all together.

Thanks.

Rage.Of.Olympus
World War Hulk had a tough fight with Hulk Buster Iron Man. World War Hulk was getting wrecked by Zom Strange. Hercules was holding his own against Zom who was inhabiting the Hulk Buster Iron Man.

According to Banner, Hercules was one of the few beings capable of taking down World War Hulk but let Hulk wail on him.

Hercules punked Sentry who stalemated World War Hulk.

Ergo, Hercules = World War Hulk.

We might not be as prone to it as you Carver, but anyone can apply stupid reasoning.

carver9
World War Hulk had a tough fight with Hulk Buster Iron Man. World War Hulk was getting wrecked by Zom Strange. Hercules was holding his own against Zom who was inhabiting the Hulk Buster Iron Man.

According to Banner, Hercules was one of the few beings capable of taking down World War Hulk but let Hulk wail on him.

Hercules = World War Hulk. We might not be as prone to it Carver, but anyone can use stupid reasoning.

Are you referring to the Ironman fight where it was stated after that that Hulk was holding back the entire time so that he wouldn't endanger lives? Ok.

According to Hercules, Hulk was holding back against him and could have killed him anytime. Gotcha. By the way, Herc had help.

I agree with Zom.

psycho gundam

Hercules punked Sentry who stalemated World War Hulk.

Ergo, Hercules = World War Hulk. you seriously just wrote that?

quanchi112
The first hit..Zom was out of the fight.

Thor didn't almost killed a 100% Rulk, he snuck attacked him. If you are going to ignore what I say in my post, don't respond to it.

The point is, Rulk used his abilities against Hulk and he still got overwhelmed and treated like a nuisance.

Like I said before, if you are going to ignore what I say...then ignore my post all together.

Thanks. The first hit hurt Zom to which WW Hulk followed up until he was out of the fight. carver if you don't understand this very simple presentation of a fight you're undebatable.

Rulk used his own hammer so Thor attacking first should be treated the same. You want to pretend only carver and Hulk promoting feats happened while ignoring other key factors. I won't allow anymore of this buffoonery. You're time in the gamma sun is over.

Rulk also killed the Hulk and easily defeated him but when Thor beats him again you ignore it and just instead focus on the one time he beat Thor with his own hammer. So I will do the same remember when Rulk easily killed and overloaded the Hulk.

Carver for once man up and face me don't run scared like you did in the Gladiator battlezone where you claimed you were coming back. It's very much the same you spout hyperbole claim to come back and never show.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Are you referring to the Ironman fight where it was stated after that that Hulk was holding back the entire time so that he wouldn't endanger lives? Ok.

According to Hercules, Hulk was holding back against him and could have killed him anytime. Gotcha. By the way, Herc had help.

I agree with Zom.

I'm referring to the fight where an enraged Green Scar faced Iron Man in his Hulk Buster suit.

Hercules was clearly lying. He'd do as well as the Sentry, who Thor one shot knocked out by the way. The very same Thor who went toe to toe with the current Hulk not to long ago.

Thor = Amped Current Hulk/Thing > World War Hulk = Sentry = Hercules

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by psycho gundam
you seriously just wrote that?

Do you have a problem with what I posted? Someone needs to balance out all the Hulk stroking being done.

psycho gundam
Thor = Amped Current Hulk/Thing > World War Hulk = Sentry = Hercules Originally posted by psycho gundam
you seriously just wrote that?

Rage.Of.Olympus

Do you have a problem with what I posted? Someone needs to balance out all the Hulk stroking being done.

carver9
I'm referring to the fight where an enraged Green Scar faced Iron Man in his Hulk Buster suit.

Hercules was clearly lying. He'd do as well as the Sentry, who Thor one shot knocked out by the way. The very same Thor who went toe to toe with the current Hulk not to long ago.

Thor = Amped Current Hulk/Thing > World War Hulk = Sentry = Hercules

I know what fight you are talking about...the same fight where it was referenced that Hulk was holding back.

So Herc lied huh? Hulk holding back punches ripped his face open...I see no reason why Herc would have lied about that.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkholdingbackagainsthercules.jpg

When did Thor fight an enraged Sentry that was leveling New York with his energy output? Sentry was the one carried to the hospital while Hulk was taking a scroll through the park wrecking continents.

Odin Force Thor got worked by someone that Hulk walked through easily and it was already confirmed on panel twice that Thor doesn't hold a candle to Hulk anymore and one of these times was from Thor himself.

psycho gundam
Do you have a problem with what I posted? Someone needs to balance out all the Hulk stroking being done. herculese hasn't done anything to earn that

carver9
The first hit hurt Zom to which WW Hulk followed up until he was out of the fight. carver if you don't understand this very simple presentation of a fight you're undebatable.

Rulk used his own hammer so Thor attacking first should be treated the same. You want to pretend only carver and Hulk promoting feats happened while ignoring other key factors. I won't allow anymore of this buffoonery. You're time in the gamma sun is over.

Rulk also killed the Hulk and easily defeated him but when Thor beats him again you ignore it and just instead focus on the one time he beat Thor with his own hammer. So I will do the same remember when Rulk easily killed and overloaded the Hulk.

Carver for once man up and face me don't run scared like you did in the Gladiator battlezone where you claimed you were coming back. It's very much the same you spout hyperbole claim to come back and never show.

The first hit...Zom was laid out. I agree, Rulk did kill Savage Hulk...when did he kill WWH though?

Please look at the scans on the previous page that I posted regarding Rulk fight against Thor...the hammer had nothing to do with that scene.

I like the gamma Sun. You should join the party.

cdtm
...when did he kill WWH though?

He's probably talking about when Grandmaster restored his intelligence for his games.

quanchi112
The first hit...Zom was laid out. I agree, Rulk did kill Savage Hulk...when did he kill WWH though?

Please look at the scans on the previous page that I posted regarding Rulk fight against Thor...the hammer had nothing to do with that scene.

I like the gamma Sun. You should join the party. If he was laid out Hulk would have quit acting he was there to take Strange not beat on him. When did Rulk ever fight WW Hulk ?

Rulk ended up beating Thor by absorption and later by using his hammer. Posting the first half of the fight is a waste of time. Carver you'd be a pretty good debater if no one had access to these comics and believed you at your word.

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
He's probably talking about when Grandmaster restored his intelligence for his games.

Lol...that wasn't WWH though. That was Savage with intellect. I will post a scan when WWH appeared. Hope I still have it.

carver9
If he was laid out Hulk would have quit acting he was there to take Strange not beat on him. When did Rulk ever fight WW Hulk ?

Rulk ended up beating Thor by absorption and later by using his hammer. Posting the first half of the fight is a waste of time. Carver you'd be a pretty good debater if no one had access to these comics and believed you at your word.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

I'm pure talent. I showed you the scans of his fight against WWH. Savage Hulk doesn't exist anymore.

You already know what happened on the next scene. Rulk flies Thor out of space with his own hammer...knee him and beat him with his own tool. Thor was overpowered.

Hulk laid into Zom because he was pissed. Zom didnt move after he first blow.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I know what fight you are talking about...the same fight where it was referenced that Hulk was holding back.

I'm referring to the fight where Hulk was extremely enraged.

So Herc lied huh? Hulk holding back punches ripped his face open...I see no reason why Herc would have lied about that.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkholdingbackagainsthercules.jpg

He clearly lied. Proven by the punking of Sentry, Banner's admition and the Zom Hulk Buster battle.

When it was pointed out that Hercules was as strong as the Hulk, Banner said, "Not quite.". Even at that point he knew Hercules was almost at the Hulk's level.

When did Thor fight an enraged Sentry that was leveling New York with his energy output? Sentry was the one carried to the hospital while Hulk was taking a scroll through the park wrecking continents.

You're right, Thor didn't one shot the Sentry that stalemated World War Hulk and was punked by Hercules. He put down an even more powerful Void influenced incarnation.

Thor is many times more powerful than Hulk.

Odin Force Thor got worked by someone that Hulk walked through easily and it was already confirmed on panel twice that Thor doesn't hold a candle to Hulk anymore and one of these times was from Thor himself.

Thor was clearly not using the Odin Force or he would have killed Rulk and Hulk accidentally.

Thor was obviously lying, trying to give Hulk a sense of security. The Green guy would have probably collapsed in fear if he knew what Thor was truly capable of.

Thor knocked out a significantly amped up current Hulk. I feel sorry for Hulk fans, even after like a dozen different power ups, Hulk is still at best on par with Thor.

It's no surprise though, Hulk's a weakling. Even an all out enraged World Breaker that was amped by Gamma Bomb was incapable of taking down A-Bomb without trouble.

Gamma God who?

carver9
I'm referring to the fight where Hulk was extremely enraged.

He clearly lied. Proven by the punking of Sentry, Banner's admition and the Zom Hulk Buster battle.

When it was pointed out that Hercules was as strong as the Hulk, Banner said, "Not quite.". Even at that point he knew Hercules was almost at the Hulk's level.

You're right, Thor didn't one shot the Sentry that stalemated World War Hulk and was punked by Hercules. He put down an even more powerful Void influenced incarnation.

Thor is many times more powerful than Hulk.

Thor was clearly not using the Odin Force or he would have killed Rulk and Hulk accidentally.

Thor was obviously lying, trying to give Hulk a sense of security. The Green guy would have probably collapsed in fear if he knew what Thor was truly capable of.

Thor knocked out a significantly amped up current Hulk. I feel sorry for Hulk fans, even after like a dozen different power ups, Hulk is still at best on par with Thor.

It's no surprise though, Hulk's a weakling. Even an all out enraged World Breaker that was amped by Gamma Bomb was incapable of taking down A-Bomb without trouble.

Gamma God who?

Sigh*

I see what you are TRYING to do Rage. I'll let you have this argument because its pointless.

quanchi112
laughing out loud laughing out loud

I'm pure talent. I showed you the scans of his fight against WWH. Savage Hulk doesn't exist anymore.

You already know what happened on the next scene. Rulk flies Thor out of space with his own hammer...knee him and beat him with his own tool. Thor was overpowered.

Hulk laid into Zom because he was pissed. Zom didnt move after he first blow. No, that isn't ww hulk. WW Hulk is the hulk who appeared in that arc.

Thor had his power sapped and his own weapon used against him due to gravity so that's not as conclusive as a straight up win. Zom wasn't beaten after the first blow he was defeated after the series of attacks and when he was defeated Hulk stopped attacking. You really don't understand even the Hulk. You think he went nuts on an already defeated Strange in the mindset he was in. Whoa, guy.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Sigh*

I see what you are TRYING to do Rage. I'll let you have this argument because its pointless.

Do you now?

You're giving up on the Hulk already? Gamma Judas.

I didn't want to believe it but after such a quick concession, I guess Hulk really is the weakest one there is.

carver9
No, that isn't ww hulk. WW Hulk is the hulk who appeared in that arc.

Thor had his power sapped and his own weapon used against him due to gravity so that's not as conclusive as a straight up win. Zom wasn't beaten after the first blow he was defeated after the series of attacks and when he was defeated Hulk stopped attacking. You really don't understand even the Hulk. You think he went nuts on an already defeated Strange in the mindset he was in. Whoa, guy.

Going in circles.

quanchi112
Going in circles. You are saying Hulk defeated him with the first blow which makes no sense as Hulk purposely held back and just wanted to prove a point. If he did beat him why continue to pound on him it makes no sense.

carver9
You are saying Hulk defeated him with the first blow which makes no sense as Hulk purposely held back and just wanted to prove a point. If he did beat him why continue to pound on him it makes no sense.

He didn't move after that blow...that's when Hulk followed up with a set of other hits. He was laid out after the first punch.

Hulk continued punching him because that's what he dons whon he is pissed. He did the same thing to Skaar and Surfer.

Nihilist
Classic Hulk arguments, ignoring everything about the character he is facing.

Kurse cant lose by simple physical means......but,but Hulk can get stronger!!

quanchi112
He didn't move after that blow...that's when Hulk followed up with a set of other hits. He was laid out after the first punch.

Hulk continued punching him because that's what he dons whon he is pissed. He did the same thing to Skaar and Surfer. No, Hulk followed up until he was defeated. Hulk purposely didn't kill anyone and when an opponent was defeated he went about his business. You acting like he was oneshotted isn't accurate like most of your carvervole.

iceman24567
Kurse >Thor > WWh > Rulk

Damborgson
Originally posted by iceman24567
Kurse >Thor > WWh > Rulk thumb up

BUSTER1
WWH 6/10 while at the power level his was at for most of World War Hulk.

Batman-Prime
Kurse >Thor > WWh > Rulk

thumb up

Stoic
In a forum battle the Hulk isn't limited to killing innocents correct?

What stops the Hulk from multiplying his base strength to an unknown factor?

The Hulks entire M.O is to grow stronger correct?

Can Kurse's strength grow, or does he have a limit to how strong he can get?

These are all of the reasons why I believe that Kurse would at first (15-20 seconds in) do well against the Hulk, but he would get beaten down.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Stoic

What stops the Hulk from multiplying his base strength to an unknown factor?

Kurse beating him to near death.

Stoic
Originally posted by Damborgson
Kurse beating him to near death.

The Hulk can take it up instantly, it doesn't take him minutes or hours to multiply his strength above anything seen in comics, he ramps up on a whim these days, but his only problem is his fear of hurting innocents which was recently addressed.

Notice him saying how he was holding back, but in a forum battle against an opponent with a limit to their strength, the Hulk would likely wear him on his feet the way he did to Fing Fang Foom.

Kurse just wouldn't be able to cope, with the dramatic increase in power. WW Hulk and the current Hulk are the same characters, the Hulk as I said simply doesn't go all out, because everything would be destroyed.

If Kurse even survived a full out battle with the Hulk, it would be due to bfr, because let's face it, the world that they fought on would be destroyed.

Damborgson
The Hulk can take it up instantly, it doesn't take him minutes or hours to multiply his strength above anything seen in comics, he ramps up on a whim these days, but his only problem is his fear of hurting innocents which was recently addressed.

Notice him saying how he was holding back, but in a forum battle against an opponent with a limit to their strength, the Hulk would likely wear him on his feet the way he did to Fing Fang Foom.

Kurse just wouldn't be able to cope, with the dramatic increase in power. WW Hulk and the current Hulk are the same characters, the Hulk as I said simply doesn't go all out, because everything would be destroyed.

If Kurse even survived a full out battle with the Hulk, it would be due to bfr, because let's face it, the world that they fought on would be destroyed. hmmm...give me a bit. I'll respon appropriately to this soon.

Sin I AM
WWH imo was = to Savage Hulk and heres y

Sentry jobbed, his power levels fluctuated to the point of being a concept for the character.

Reed's plan (mimicking sentrys aura) was the worst idea he has yet to come up with noting that him along with Charles, Tony, etc had infinity gems at there disposal

Also Hulk just didn't do much he couldn't have before. He beat up a lot of mid-tiers, he fought a Skrull Bolt that Namor beat to, he beat up a depowered Strange, Colossus, Wolverine, owned Thing etc

last but not least
Strange calling up ZOM to take him on, rather than dimension dump his ass until his hands healed( plus Strange even needing his hands at all). And thus allowing Zom's power out and risking him getting free when I'm all magically messed up is such a better choice than allowing bfring him to any number of uninhabited dimensions
Noting that Zom was something that Dormammu cooperated with mages both light and dark to seal away, and it took Eternity's assistance to defeat him

also add to the fact that when Strange let him out once, it took the Living Tribunal to deal with him.

Thats y i despise most post on message boards because immature debators will use remarks like if WWH defeated a Zom imbued Strange, he might be around Odin level

The Bottom line is Kurse durability (he withstood mjolnir AND stormbreaker btw) /strength imo is great enough to make short work of hulk

zopzop
@Sin I AM

A few things in WWH's defense.
The Zom that was unleashed was only a fraction of the real Zom's power. The real Zom was annihilated by the Tribunal years earlier and the Zomling contained in that vial was only a sliver of his surviving power.

The Sentry was all over the place power wise during his career. He crushed MM but was humiliated by Herc. He had problems lifting a SHIELD Helicarrier, etc..

The Reed plan was idiotic, I'll give you that. Reed could probably have come up with a device to BFR Hulk's ass to the Negative Zone.

Concerning Kurse killing Hulk, Hulk's natural durability combined with his healing factor make that highly unlikely. Even lowly Professor Hulk was reduced to almost a skeleton and recovered near instantaneously. WWH > in all ways to Prof. Hulk. And heaven help Kurse if Hulk figures out his iron weakness, then it's lights out for Kurse.

stan5677
Kurse throttles Hulk

dmills

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/wtfkells.gif

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
WWH imo was = to Savage Hulk and heres y

Sentry jobbed, his power levels fluctuated to the point of being a concept for the character.

Reed's plan (mimicking sentrys aura) was the worst idea he has yet to come up with noting that him along with Charles, Tony, etc had infinity gems at there disposal

Also Hulk just didn't do much he couldn't have before. He beat up a lot of mid-tiers, he fought a Skrull Bolt that Namor beat to, he beat up a depowered Strange, Colossus, Wolverine, owned Thing etc

last but not least
Strange calling up ZOM to take him on, rather than dimension dump his ass until his hands healed( plus Strange even needing his hands at all). And thus allowing Zom's power out and risking him getting free when I'm all magically messed up is such a better choice than allowing bfring him to any number of uninhabited dimensions
Noting that Zom was something that Dormammu cooperated with mages both light and dark to seal away, and it took Eternity's assistance to defeat him

also add to the fact that when Strange let him out once, it took the Living Tribunal to deal with him.

Thats y i despise most post on message boards because immature debators will use remarks like if WWH defeated a Zom imbued Strange, he might be around Odin level

The Bottom line is Kurse durability (he withstood mjolnir AND stormbreaker btw) /strength imo is great enough to make short work of hulk

All of this is just jacked. It was mentioned and proven numerous of times that WWH was FAR above Savage.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by zopzop
@Sin I AM

A few things in WWH's defense.
The Zom that was unleashed was only a fraction of the real Zom's power. The real Zom was annihilated by the Tribunal years earlier and the Zomling contained in that vial was only a sliver of his surviving power.

The Sentry was all over the place power wise during his career. He crushed MM but was humiliated by Herc. He had problems lifting a SHIELD Helicarrier, etc..

The Reed plan was idiotic, I'll give you that. Reed could probably have come up with a device to BFR Hulk's ass to the Negative Zone.

Concerning Kurse killing Hulk, Hulk's natural durability combined with his healing factor make that highly unlikely. Even lowly Professor Hulk was reduced to almost a skeleton and recovered near instantaneously. WWH > in all ways to Prof. Hulk. And heaven help Kurse if Hulk figures out his iron weakness, then it's lights out for Kurse.

my point with Zom is in reference to the vast amount of other stores of power Strange could have used to accomplish dispatching Hulk. STRANGE Jobbed and to a slight lesser estent so did Reed, you couldnt

i was also shown (during his battle with sentry) that when battling extremely powerful foes he can run out of juice and depower himself...i believe Kurse can replicate said feat without running out of power or his durability being any worse for wear and k.o bruce

the closest thing hulk got to a good match was the anticlimatic battle with sentry...and the ass-pounding he received from strange...everyone else was meta tier...a feat ANY class 100 brick can duplicate

Sin I AM
All of this is just jacked. It was mentioned and proven numerous of times that WWH was FAR above Savage.

HYPERBOLE MUCH? nothing within that story arc even slightly proved that statment

I gotta question for you Carver. name one class 100 brick who could not do the EXACT same thing Hulk did during that arc

zopzop
my point with Zom is in reference to the vast amount of other stores of power Strange could have used to accomplish dispatching Hulk. STRANGE Jobbed and to a slight lesser estent so did Reed, you couldnt

i was also shown (during his battle with sentry) that when battling extremely powerful foes he can run out of juice and depower himself...i believe Kurse can replicate said feat without running out of power or his durability being any worse for wear and k.o bruce

the closest thing hulk got to a good match was the anticlimatic battle with sentry...and the ass-pounding he received from strange...everyone else was meta tier...a feat ANY class 100 brick can duplicate

Again, I'm not disagreeing with you on the jobbing Sin. A whole lot of people jobbed that arc.

But again in WWH's defense, I don't know many bricks (aside from maybe Classic Juggernaut) that could have taken the damage Wolverine was dishing out. He had his claws all up in WWH and WWH's healing factor took care of it.

Sin I AM
hmmmmmmm........pineapple thing, ulik, abomination, hell check this out...switch hulk out with Wendigo,( a smart one since bruce was in control) and i promise u you'd be hard-pressed to say he coudnt duplicate each feat

carver9
HYPERBOLE MUCH? nothing within that story arc even slightly proved that statment

I gotta question for you Carver. name one class 100 brick who could not do the EXACT same thing Hulk did during that arc

One shot she Hulk? One shot Ares? Knock out Zom? Punch Sentry one time and bust his face open? Toy with Ghost Rider? Defeat a prepped amped up Ironman? Toy with the entire squad of prepped XMen? Hit Herc once and bust his face open? Tank an attack on the moon that leveled a chunk of the moon the size of a state and then ask for more?

WWH had the planet on complete lock down. They resorted to minimizing his healing factor which still did them no justice. He brushed off some of the most powerful telepaths on the planet and even defeated Strange in Astral Form.

Savage Hulk isnt anywhere close to WWH and that was proven on numerous of occasions.

Sin I AM
Do you seriously believed those fights were legit? especially GR and Strange

iceman24567
Context carver no expression

carver9
Do you seriously believed those fights were legit? especially GR and Strange

Looked pretty legit to me. You can't hate on on-panel proof. Just accept it and move on.

Sin I AM
Looked pretty legit to me. You can't hate on on-panel proof. Just accept it and move on.

Carver i am through debating with you on Hulk because you are extremely biased. If you believe a Strange and Ghost Rider bouts were legit battles you obviously know nothing of comics or too big of a fanboy to hear the truth

carver9
Carver i am through debating with you on Hulk because you are extremely biased. If you believe a Strange and Ghost Rider bouts were legit battles you obviously know nothing of comics or too big of a fanboy to hear the truth

Ok...talk to you later. Let me leave you with this....

http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?image=62674645sm6.jpg
http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?image=25795620zi2.jpg
http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?image=66736018tn5.jpg

http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?image=69966910tt0.jpg
http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?image=53470731qr5.jpg
http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?image=88488899sp5.jpg

http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?image=50853212cv1.jpg
http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?image=13794814tm2.jpg
http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?image=43150054hx2.jpg
http://img209.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10mp9.jpg

http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?image=11vn2.jpg
http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?image=12js3.jpg
http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?image=13ld3.jpg

http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?image=14tb3.jpg
http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?image=15pq0.jpg
http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?image=16uh0.jpg
http://img209.imageshack.us/my.php?image=17jo7.jpg
http://img209.imageshack.us/my.php?image=18se9.jpg
http://img209.imageshack.us/my.php?image=19ho7.jpg
http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20ej0.jpg
http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?image=21wk9.jpg

http://img176.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=95399_AA-WWH02-019_122_115lo.jpg
http://img125.imagevenue.com/view.php?image=95401_AA-WWH02-020-21_122_619lo.jpg
http://img45.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=95410_AA-WWH02-022_122_800lo.jpg
http://img148.imagevenue.com/view.php?image=95422_AA-WWH02-023_122_1084lo.jpg

vansonbee
Sadly Strange and Ghost Rider were toyed by the WWH event arc, not specifically the Hulk.

iceman24567
Carver i am through debating with you on Hulk because you are extremely biased. If you believe a Strange and Ghost Rider bouts were legit battles you obviously know nothing of comics or too big of a fanboy to hear the truth Uh duh laughing

Damborgson

If Kurse even survived a full out battle with the Hulk, it would be due to bfr, because let's face it, the world that they fought on would be destroyed.
ok im back.
I agree WWH has more control over his anger than savage. but dude its not like can just say "this is getting tough..time to go worldbreaker" he still takes time to get stronger.

Kurse's punches will hurt hulk. More than any others he has felt as WWH. (except zeus obviously) You seem to be under the impression that as Kurse batteres hulk, hulk would be constantly getting stronger then just get up and mangle Kurse...no. WWH even while all pissed and snarling was bloodied from one shot of Hercules. Kurse would do much worse and not let the hulk get back up again. and hulk ALWAYS holding back is BS. :/ You know it is. A forum fight goes both ways. I honestly dont see hulk getting strong enough quick enough before Kurse dazed him and the KO'd him.

Edit: and im only talking about WWH. not World breaker hulk. Hulk wouldnt make it to that form anyway before he was KO'd.

carver9
WWH is stronger than Kurse.

Damborgson
WWH is stronger than Kurse. According to the official carver handbook this is correct.

TheHulk
hmmmmmmm........pineapple thing, ulik, abomination, hell check this out...switch hulk out with Wendigo,( a smart one since bruce was in control) and i promise u you'd be hard-pressed to say he coudnt duplicate each feat yea i don't think they could do what hulk did...

iceman24567
According to the official carver handbook this is correct. laughing

Damborgson
They resorted to minimizing his healing factor which still did them no justice.

just wanna point out that isn't true. The power surpresents were nevet put into the hulks system. Its explained in Wwh the initiative.

iceman24567
just wanna point out that isn't true. The power surpresents were nevet put into the hulks system. Its explained in Wwh the initiative. Elixer did put out his healing for a few but they didn't execute no expression

carver9
According to the official carver handbook this is correct.

Naah, according to Strange ... Hulk was at a power level he never seen before. According to Shield...hulk was at a power level they never seen before. I'll take their words over yours.

carver9
Toni also hit him with nanites numerous or times and Darwin went for his healing factor as well. There were other times...even the military went for his healing factor.

iceman24567
Every characters healing factor has its limit Lobo, Wolverine and Hulk

carver9
It appeared as if they thought his healing factor didn't have a limit...that was their main focus.

Damborgson
Naah, according to Strange ... Hulk was at a power level he never seen before. According to Shield...hulk was at a power level they never seen before. I'll take their words over yours. ok lol? That proves nothing except that he's stronger than savage.

Damborgson
Toni also hit him with nanites numerous or times and Darwin went for his healing factor as well. There were other times...even the military went for his healing factor. tonys attack had been tampered with...it did nothing.

carver9
ok lol? That proves nothing except that he's stronger than savage.

It was also stated that he was one of the most powerful beings to walk the planet during the WWH arc. It must was true...everyone Hulk faced had to amp themselves and cripple him in order to even be a challenge.

Hell, WWH one shotted Ares and She Hulk and he was holding back.

carver9
tonys attack had been tampered with...it did nothing.

Toni did and tried it more than once. Hell, they prepped the satellite even further so that they could stand a chance in taking Hulk out and it still failed.

iceman24567
Sooo Kurse still wins

Damborgson
Pretty much. But I'm kinda lost at what to say now. :/ litterally nothing he mentioned would suggest that he can beat kurse. So I think ill just let this gi...

carver9
Hulk is stronger than Kurse.

dmills
So far I've only seen Carver attempt to present some Hulk feats. Anyone care to post some of Nurse feats?

carver9
He took on both Bill and Thor which in itself is an amazing ft. It was a display of durability imo and he was basically invulnerable except to Iron. I still didn't see anything that puts him above WWH...someone that held the planet captive.

iceman24567
Yup WWH is lucky Thor and BRB weren't around laughing

psycho gundam
hmmmmmmm........pineapple thing, ulik, abomination, hell check this out...switch hulk out with Wendigo,( a smart one since bruce was in control) and i promise u you'd be hard-pressed to say he coudnt duplicate each feat http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/lol.gif

carver9
I just don't get it. Onslaught had the Earth on lock down...he mentally created a utopia just by thinking and created a sun with just a mere thought. Mindless Hulk worked him and proved that he was stronger. Kurse taking on both Bill and Thor is nice and all but Hulk has dealt with that and physically surpassed that with strength alone.

Colossus-Big C
wwh

iceman24567
I just don't get it. Onslaught had the Earth on lock down...he mentally created a utopia just by thinking and created a sun with just a mere thought. Mindless Hulk worked him and proved that he was stronger. Kurse taking on both Bill and Thor is nice and all but Hulk has dealt with that and physically surpassed that with strength alone. Why are you still exaggeration the feat we get it. Since when did WWH= Mindless Hulk?

carver9
Why are you still exaggeration the feat we get it. Since when did WWH= Mindless Hulk?

WWH>Mindless Hulk.

Colossus-Big C
wwh >merged hulk > WM Thor > Kurse

iceman24567
WWH>Mindless Hulk. Says who? Shield? Even though Mindless Hulks feats are superior? Quit it seriously

psycho gundam
^ pretty sure i posted scans of mindless hulk eventually powering down, something green scar doesn't have a problem with.

iceman24567
wwh >merged hulk > WM Thor > Kurse Kurse> Thor > Worthy Hulk > WWh

no expression

iceman24567
^ pretty sure i posted scans of mindless hulk eventually powering down, something green scar doesn't have a problem with. My claim still stand Mindless Hulk still has better feats

carver9
Says who? Shield? Even though Mindless Hulks feats are superior? Quit it seriously

Mindless Hulk was never a threat like WWH was...not even close.

Damborgson
Kurse> Thor > Worthy Hulk > WWh

no expression yes

iceman24567
Mindless Hulk was never a threat like WWH was...not even close. Yet you keep bringing up the Onslaught feat...seriously whats with this guy?

psycho gundam
My claim still stand Mindless Hulk still has better feats you have the knowledge that green scar was holding back

carver9
My claim still stand Mindless Hulk still has better feats

Let's not do the ft war again. Thor has better fts than Thanos.

carver9
Yet you keep bringing up the Onslaught feat...seriously whats with this guy?

I brought up the ft because WWH is more powerful than Mindless Hulk and since they are the same being, they share fts.

iceman24567
you have the knowledge that green scar was holding back Yeah well even holding back the people he beat were never a match for him ever... and the top dogs that were on earth didn't get steamrolled examples Ghost Rider, Sentry and Doc Strange. So this insane level carver is hyping him up to is mind boggling

iceman24567
I brought up the ft because WWH is more powerful than Mindless Hulk and since they are the same being, they share fts. Their feats are not interchangeable Mindless Hulk is Hulk without Banner which pretty much is a different character. Didn't the end of the arch prove WWH IS BANNER

carver9
Yeah well even holding back the people he beat were never a match for him ever... and the top dogs that were on earth didn't get steamrolled examples Ghost Rider, Sentry and Doc Strange. So this insane level carver is hyping him up to is mind boggling

Sentry was pretty much elite top tier when he faced Hulk. They were leveling the city.

Ghost Rider got curbed and Hulk toyed with him.

Doc Strange lost as well.

Ares got one shotted and Herc got his face crushed.

All of this happened while Hulk held back. Imagine if they fought continent breaking Hulk...the one that appeared after his fight against Sentry.

carver9
Their feats are not interchangeable Mindless Hulk is Hulk without Banner which pretty much is a different character. Didn't the end of the arch prove WWH IS BANNER

Why not? They are the same character.

What does WWH being banner have to do with anything? Banner has always been a part of Hulk just like Tyrannus stated in that same issue.

iceman24567
Sentry was pretty much elite top tier when he faced Hulk. They were leveling the city.

Ghost Rider got curbed and Hulk toyed with him.

Doc Strange lost as well.

Ares got one shotted and Herc got his face crushed.

All of this happened while Hulk held back. Imagine if they fought continent breaking Hulk...the one that appeared after his fight against Sentry. Elite top tier? The guy was a joke half the time. Doctor Strange lost due to circumstances he didn't get steamrolled and by all means he could have ended that encounter he had Hulk dead to rights. I don't remember Ghost Rider getting curbed i remember his host getting embarrassed. Ares is a nobody and Herc didn't want to fight he wanted to Help. Imagine if Thor was there laughing

psycho gundam
So this insane level carver is hyping him up to is mind boggling you guys created that monster, you guys can deal with him

and frankly, the way you guys argue against carver it's like trying to put out a fire with butane, so unless you all change tactics you're stuck with your little problem.

iceman24567
Why not? They are the same character.

What does WWH being banner have to do with anything? Banner has always been a part of Hulk just like Tyrannus stated in that same issue. So you are saying all of Hulks incarnations and their feats are interchangeable at anytime? no expression

-Pr-
you guys created that monster, you guys can deal with him

and frankly, the way you guys argue against carver it's like trying to put out a fire with butane, so unless you all change tactics you're stuck with your little problem.

Or we could just ban him and his "supporters" mmm

BattleMage
WWH wins, any other answer is simply wrong.

carver9
Elite top tier? The guy was a joke half the time. Doctor Strange lost due to circumstances he didn't get steamrolled and by all means he could have ended that encounter he had Hulk dead to rights. I don't remember Ghost Rider getting curbed i remember his host getting embarrassed. Ares is a nobody and Herc didn't want to fight he wanted to Help. Imagine if Thor was there laughing

Why wasn't Sentry Elite Top tier? It was a none holding back Sentry, one we never seen before or after his fight against Hulk.

Doctor Strange lost twice and admitted that his only option was bfring Hulk and stated why he didn't do that.

Ghost Rider got curbed.

Herc admitted that Hulk could have killed him anytime. Why would Herc lie about that?

iceman24567
Originally posted by -Pr-
Or we could just ban him and his "supporters" mmm Good plan thumb up
Originally posted by BattleMage
WWH wins, any other answer is simply wrong. Your face is wrong and Kurse wins

Nihilist
Originally posted by BattleMage
WWH wins, any other answer is simply wrong. Tell me how do you beat someone down thats virtually immune to physical attacks?

-Pr-
Why wasn't Sentry Elite Top tier? It was a none holding back Sentry, one we never seen before or after his fight against Hulk.

Doctor Strange lost twice and admitted that his only option was bfring Hulk and stated why he didn't do that.

Ghost Rider got curbed.

Herc admitted that Hulk could have killed him anytime. Why would Herc lie about that?

He was holding back, in that he was allowing Hulk to hit him.

You know better. Or at least, you should by now.

iceman24567

Ghost Rider got curbed.

Herc admitted that Hulk could have killed him anytime. Why would Herc lie about that? Sentry has never proved to be elite top tier maybe on his absolute best day MAYBE.
Doctor Strange has never had trouble dealing with Hulk the context behind the losses helps when you choose to not ignore them. Like i said i don't remember Ghost Rider getting curbed but even he didn't you would say he did. Whats your point? Herc isn't on Hulks level but if he did fight him it wouldn't be a 5 second bout like vs She Hulk. Again none of this proves Kurse loses Hulk isn't fighting his friends and family this time carver thumb down

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Nihilist
Tell me how do you beat someone down thats virtually immune to physical attacks? he just has a high durability which hulk will overcome unless you think thanos would lose to kurse in h2h

psycho gundam
Originally posted by -Pr-
Or we could just ban him and his "supporters" mmm if you could it would have already happened

iceman24567
if you could it would have already happened laughing out loud

Nihilist
he just has a high durability which hulk will overcome unless you think thanos would lose to kurse in h2h Stop talking rubbish, Kurse is only vulnerable to iron and it took all the energy from Thor and Bills hammer just to ko him, WWH doesnt have that kind of power.

-Pr-
if you could it would have already happened

Says who?

psycho gundam
anyone with eyes *shrug*

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>