Batman vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
1) Who is the best employee?
2) Who is the best boyfriend?

tsscls
Originally posted by Bentley

1. I find that Batman puts in longer hours and produces a better product. Superman is always on time, rarely sick and is much faster and more efficient. draw

2. Batman buys me nicer things, but is emotionally distant. Superman is always there to talk to, and has a humoungous dong. Supeman

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Bentley

like employee of the justice league? or like if they worked at the same place together? IDk Bruce Wayne is a boss (like a legit employer not a employee).

iceman24567
Originally posted by tsscls
1. I find that Batman puts in longer hours and produces a better product. Superman is always on time, rarely sick and is much faster and more efficient. draw

2. Batman buys me nicer things, but is emotionally distant. Superman is always there to talk to, and has a humoungous dong. Supeman LOL win

Bentley
Originally posted by Lord Feron
like employee of the justice league? or like if they worked at the same place together? IDk Bruce Wayne is a boss (like a legit employer not a employee).

Let's say they do a rather unimportant job in some random enterprise.

Lord Feron
Superman, dude is a boyscout and a pleaser so yeah I figure him be more reasonable to have around the work place; plus he can get things done real quick. Bruce is smart, creative, and dedicated but a lil too dark and a bit of a dick and does not disclose alot of information about what he does on a day to day basis and I just don't see him promoting synergy.

Superman, batman will never get over his fetish of boys and he would much rather fight crime than be with any woman. Atleast Superman tries to pretend he isnt a ***.

Cogito
Originally posted by tsscls

2. Batman buys me nicer things, but is emotionally distant. Superman is always there to talk to, and has a humoungous dong. Supeman

/thread

rotiart
1. Bruce convinces Clark to do the heavy lifting while he gets the credit. By working smart instead of working hard Bruce is promoted and seen as a better employee. Point Bruce.

2. Talking dongs are we? Wonder woman wanted Bruce's package...not Clarks seeing as Bruce and Diana have slept together.... But that explains why Bruce is the better playboy. Also Bruce's girlfriends or lovers try to kill him on a regular basis... Doesn't sound like good boyfriend material to me...

By default Clark.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.