Mordru vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
They both get one day prep.

Fight in London.

Cogito
Mordru ragestomps.

He wins the immortality contest too

Harbinger
Mordru WTFpwns Thanos.

iceman24567
Mordru eliminates Thanos

quanchi112
Thanos wtf stomps. He can kill those unkillable.

Cogito
Originally posted by quanchi112

What, because of the Cancerverse thing in TI?

Thanos didn't kill the unkillable. He managed to reintroduce Death (the abstract) to the universe. They weren't immortal in a universe where death existed, as Mordru is.

He existed before the universe (supposedly), and will exist after it (supposedly). Death (the Marvel abstract) was born at the start of the universe and will cease to exist at the end.

vansonbee
Thanos with prep wins.

JakeTheBank
Mordru.

Cogito
Originally posted by vansonbee
Thanos with prep wins.

What's he doing in one day that gives him the win over Mordru?

the Darkone

This is getting old, you are assuming this is his current ability, not considering it was a temporary ability,he was used as beacon for Death so she can enter that universe and end the battle. Thanos got played, I like Thanos as mush as you do, but to a limit.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
What, because of the Cancerverse thing in TI?

Thanos didn't kill the unkillable. He managed to reintroduce Death (the abstract) to the universe. They weren't immortal in a universe where death existed, as Mordru is.

He existed before the universe (supposedly), and will exist after it (supposedly). Death (the Marvel abstract) was born at the start of the universe and will cease to exist at the end. Those beings weren't able to be killed by anyone other than himself. It was clearly stated on panel and this was before death reinstituted itself in that universe at the end of the arc.

Mordru is hard to kill but Thanos can erase those who supposedly can't die. Didn't Mordru die in LO3 ?

Cogito
Those beings weren't able to be killed by anyone other than himself. It was clearly stated on panel and this was before death reinstituted itself in that universe at the end of the arc.

Saying that Thanos can kill the immortal is like saying everyone in that fleet at the breach who killed something coming out from the cancerverse is able to kill the immortal.

As Death's avatar, he has some aspect of Death's power, I'll give you that. He was able to kill a fodder when they first arrived before Death had returned. He brought a part of Death with him to the Cancerverse, which is how he was able to do that. Again, there's a big difference between being immortal because Death is dead and being truly immortal.

Again, introducing Death to the Cancerverse:
http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb378/CogitoXP/Death1.jpg
http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb378/CogitoXP/Death2.jpg
http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb378/CogitoXP/Death3.jpg

He had to let Lord Mar-vell "kill" (stab, whatever) him to do it.

Mordru is hard to kill but Thanos can erase those who supposedly can't die. Didn't Mordru die in LO3 ?

He disappeared - it was not known whether he died. It would be counter to his fate/definition if he died. More likely he was sent away/imprisoned.

Originally posted by the Darkone
I like Thanos as mush as you do, but to a limit.

Then you don't like Thanos as much as Quan

quanchi112
Saying that Thanos can kill the immortal is like saying everyone in that fleet at the breach who killed something coming out from the cancerverse is able to kill the immortal.

As Death's avatar, he has some aspect of Death's power, I'll give you that. He was able to kill a fodder when they first arrived before Death had returned. He brought a part of Death with him to the Cancerverse, which is how he was able to do that. Again, there's a big difference between being immortal because Death is dead and being truly immortal.

Again, introducing Death to the Cancerverse:
http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb378/CogitoXP/Death1.jpg
http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb378/CogitoXP/Death2.jpg
http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb378/CogitoXP/Death3.jpg

He had to let Lord Mar-vell "kill" (stab, whatever) him to do it.

He disappeared - it was not known whether he died. It would be counter to his fate/definition if he died. More likely he was sent away/imprisoned.

Then you don't like Thanos as much as Quan Yes, nicely done. You proved you didn't understand what happened in at scene. The whole reason this was needed was to undo the entire process of sacrificially eliminating Death. Thhanos' death(summoned her) and in the process undid and reinstituted herself and death's role in the universe.

She wasn't inside Thanos the whole time. LOL. If she was his death would be unnecessary as she could come at any time when Mar-vell was close in proximity. I grasp what I read.

Mordru was killed/defeated/for sake of argument. Thanos can do the same. I will quickly re leaf through issue 5 to see if the word death is mentioned as pertaining to Mordru.
This is getting old, you are assuming this is his current ability, not considering it was a temporary ability,he was used as beacon for Death so she can enter that universe and end the battle. Thanos got played, I like Thanos as mush as you do, but to a limit. Thanos needed this ritual just like a ritual was required to eliminate death in the first place. Thanos still can kill beings who were otherwise unkillable before death re implemented herself.

Cogito
Yes, nicely done. You proved you didn't understand what happened in at scene. The whole reason this was needed was to undo the entire process of sacrificially eliminating Death. Thhanos' death(summoned her) and in the process undid and reinstituted herself and death's role in the universe.

She wasn't inside Thanos the whole time. LOL. If she was his death would be unnecessary as she could come at any time when Mar-vell was close in proximity. I grasp what I read.

Never, not once, did I say or imply that Death was inside Thanos. I understood the scene perfectly well. The ritual brought Death to the Cancerverse. Death proceeded to kill.

None of the people who died were immortal. Death just didn't exist, which is a whole different matter.

Mordru was killed/defeated/for sake of argument.

That would certainly help your argument, wouldn't it? Let's pretend for a moment that he did die. He was killed by his own spell. How is Thanos going to replicate that?

I will quickly re leaf through issue 5 to see if the word death is mentioned as pertaining to Mordru.

Naturally I already did that before I posted. It was not mentioned.

Thanos needed this ritual just like a ritual was required to eliminate death in the first place. Thanos still can kill beings who were otherwise unkillable before death re implemented herself.

No, he can't. He can introduce Death to where Death doesn't exist. Death already exists in the Mordru's universe.

the Darkone
Mordru cant die, he is like Immortal Man he can't die permanently period.

quanchi112
Never, not once, did I say or imply that Death was inside Thanos. I understood the scene perfectly well. The ritual brought Death to the Cancerverse. Death proceeded to kill.

None of the people who died were immortal. Death just didn't exist, which is a whole different matter.

That would certainly help your argument, wouldn't it? Let's pretend for a moment that he did die. He was killed by his own spell. How is Thanos going to replicate that?

No, he can't. He can introduce Death to where Death doesn't exist. Death already exists in the Mordru's universe. The entire universe consisted of beings who couldn't die until Death later came out. So yes the entire universe wasn't able to be killed we saw them evolve after the gotg leveled them and Thanos was the only one wit the power to kill them.

Thanos doesn't need his own spell to do so I just proved he can be defeated/killed. Granted it isn't easy but Thanos is the avatar of Death. It's more than logical giving the line Long Live the Legion but not Mordru. That implies death. I am good at illustrating my points, eh ?

It was implied by the line I just posted implying death.

Thanos doesn't need to re institute death to an entire universe just kill someone. Mordru dies. Prime laughed off two blasts from Mordru leading me to believe he isn't as powerful as you claim.

cdtm

Thanos vs the entire Legion of Super Heroes. Who wins?

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
Thanos vs the entire Legion of Super Heroes. Who wins? That's off topic and too vague.

the Darkone

No, he can't. He can introduce Death to where Death doesn't exist. Death already exists in the Mordru's universe.

This is statement right on, Thanos introduce death to that universe through the ritual, Death made Thanos a homing beacon since he is her avatar. That ability was only good for that universe, and wouldn't apply to Mordru who is beyond death.

quanchi112
This is statement right on, Thanos introduce death to that universe through the ritual, Death made Thanos a homing beacon since he is her avatar. That ability was only good for that universe, and wouldn't apply to Mordru who is beyond death. Mordru was killed in legion of 3 worlds. If dc's death tried to kill Mordru would she be unsuccessful ?

cdtm
Mordru was killed in legion of 3 worlds. If dc's death tried to kill Mordru would she be unsuccessful ?

I'd guess not, but it's unknown..

Because, the Endless do play by certain rules, and Death might not have jurisdiction..

quanchi112
I'd guess not, but it's unknown..

Because, the Endless do play by certain rules, and Death might not have jurisdiction.. The concept of death hasn't attempted to while Mordru might be fated to endlessly fail that doesn't mean Death doesn't have the power to kill him especially given the fact another writer implied his death in another arc. If one writer implies Grandmaster is beyond death but then loeb kills him off he isn't unkillable.

the Darkone
Mordru was killed in legion of 3 worlds. If dc's death tried to kill Mordru would she be unsuccessful ?

I know where you are trying to get at, but Mordru can't die permanently, he is Immortal man but on a cosmic level. In LO3W Mordru Incapacitate himself, he is not permanently dead.

quanchi112
I know where you are trying to get at, but Mordru can't die permanently, he is Immortal man but on a cosmic level. In LO3W Mordru Incapacitate himself, he is not permanently dead. He wasn't incapacitated he was killed. If he was he wouldn't just disappear and her line of long live the legion but not Mordru wouldn't make any sense.

the Darkone
He wasn't incapacitated he was killed. If he was he wouldn't just disappear and her line of long live the legion but not Mordru wouldn't make any sense.

JSA prince of Darkness, JSA thought Mordru was dead but he wasn't he was alive and well in Dr. Fate helemt, if Im not mistaken. It's been awhile!

quanchi112
JSA prince of Darkness, JSA thought Mordru was dead but he wasn't he was alive and well in Dr. Fate helemt, if Im not mistaken. It's been awhile! Yes, but this doesn't apply to another writer clearly having him killed just like Grandmaster's death at the hands of Rulk. Until we see otherwise in this story he died in the future in low 3.

Cogito
The entire universe consisted of beings who couldn't die until Death later came out. So yes the entire universe wasn't able to be killed we saw them evolve after the gotg leveled them and Thanos was the only one wit the power to kill them.

You keep ignoring my point that being immortal because death doesn't exist =/= being immortal.

Thanos doesn't need his own spell to do so I just proved he can be defeated/killed.

No, you didn't prove anything. And yes, Thanos does need a way to defeat Mordru and you haven't presented any other than "Thanos kills him".

Granted it isn't easy but Thanos is the avatar of Death. It's more than logical giving the line Long Live the Legion but not Mordru. That implies death.

No, "Long live _______" is a statement of hope. "Long live the Legion, but not Mordru" is a statement of hope.

I am good at illustrating my points, eh ?

There's worse still, but you're pushing it.

Thanos doesn't need to re institute death to an entire universe just kill someone.
This is true. Thanos doesn't need to introduce Death to the universe Mordru resides in, because Death is already there.

Prime laughed off two blasts from Mordru leading me to believe he isn't as powerful as you claim.

Prime. Is. Immune(ish). To. Magic.

Was stated within Lo3W several times. Was stated outside of Lo3W several times more.

Thanos has never been shown to be immune to magic. Mordru opens a pocket dimension and drops him in. Game over. Mordru does all kinds of horrible things to Thanos. Game over.

quanchi112
You keep ignoring my point that being immortal because death doesn't exist =/= being immortal.

No, you didn't prove anything. And yes, Thanos does need a way to defeat Mordru and you haven't presented any other than "Thanos kills him".

No, "Long live _______" is a statement of hope. "Long live the Legion, but not Mordru" is a statement of hope.

There's worse still, but you're pushing it.

This is true. Thanos doesn't need to introduce Death to the universe Mordru resides in, because Death is already there.

Prime. Is. Immune(ish). To. Magic.

Was stated within Lo3W several times. Was stated outside of Lo3W several times more.

Thanos has never been shown to be immune to magic. Mordru opens a pocket dimension and drops him in. Game over. Mordru does all kinds of horrible things to Thanos. Game over. You keep ignoring he is killed/defeated right on panel.

Thanos has the power to do so based on his avatar of death role, his showings against Mar-vell, cancerverse beings, Maker, Galactus blast, Tyrant punch, etc. He's fought many beings well beyond Mrdru's scope of power.

It's also a literal statement as Mordru had just been previously killed. Do you think the writer would say he was only ko'd out of the universe ? You keep reaching and it's enjoyable but the statement and presentation of the comic make it clear he died.

Don't be made my views are supported by the comics.

Thanos isn't trying to wipe out an entire universe which was his goal in imperative here he just wants to kill Mordru which he can.

Not completely immune and he laughed it off worse than a Superboy punch. Thanos can teleport and Mordru doesn't do so very often. Mordru didn't do so against Prime. Mordru usually needs to amp himself just like he did in this comic to remain a truly uber threat in which he still was killed.

Cogito
You keep ignoring he is killed/defeated right on panel.
I'm not ignoring anything. I addressed the issue twice. There's no evidence he was killed, and there is evidence he wasn't.

Thanos has the power to do so based on his avatar of death role, his showings against Mar-vell, cancerverse beings, Maker, Galactus blast, Tyrant punch, etc. He's fought many beings well beyond Mrdru's scope of power.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's also a literal statement as Mordru had just been previously killed. Do you think the writer would say he was only ko'd out of the universe ? You keep reaching and it's enjoyable but the statement and presentation of the comic make it clear he died.
If it was clear, and the writer wanted it to be clear, it would have been written clearly. It wasn't. That was intentional.

Don't be made my views are supported by the comics. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thanos isn't trying to wipe out an entire universe which was his goal in imperative here he just wants to kill Mordru which he can.
Nobody is talking about wiping out a universe (which Thanos can't do).

Thanos can teleport and Mordru doesn't do so very often. Mordru didn't do so against Prime. Mordru usually needs to amp himself just like he did in this comic to remain a truly uber threat in which he still was killed.
WTF is this shit?

quanchi112
I'm not ignoring anything. I addressed the issue twice. There's no evidence he was killed, and there is evidence he wasn't.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

If it was clear, and the writer wanted it to be clear, it would have been written clearly. It wasn't. That was intentional.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nobody is talking about wiping out a universe (which Thanos can't do).

WTF is this shit? Saying long live the legion but not Mordru after we just see him killed without any hint of him surviving means he's dead/defeated. He no longer posed a threat so under forum rules he's done as he didn't return under his own power.

Roll your eyes at his awesome feats it's a sign of a concession in your future.

The writer was clear you didn't understand it nor want to and since it isn't explained black and white he's dead after he was obviously killed it doesn't matter since he was defeated either way despite a huge amp. LOL.

That's the only reason he needs Death so bringing up her role in the comic is pointless as that's the only thing she did in the story.

Keep conceding. You are almost there.

Bentley
The Grandmaster dead was retconned into "not dead".

Prep-Man
Mordru wasn't killed in LO3W. He was just imprissoned.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Mordru wasn't killed in LO3W. He was just imprissoned. Based on what ?Originally posted by Bentley
The Grandmaster dead was retconned into "not dead". Scans ?

Prep-Man
Based on the future LOSH stories. We've already been over this. He's inside the White Witch waiting to get out.

quanchi112
Based on the future LOSH stories. We've already been over this. He's inside the White Witch waiting to get out. Oh really ? What issue ? I never followed up with the losh after this mini.

Prep-Man
It was a backup story featuring White Witch and Blok. Don't know off hand, but I believe it was stated in LO3W. That's why she is going crazy, because she has to contain Mordru.

quanchi112
It was a backup story featuring White Witch and Blok. Don't know off hand, but I believe it was stated in LO3W. That's why she is going crazy, because she has to contain Mordru. Was it one of those losh/superboy books where they split time ?

Cogito
Oh really ? What issue ? I never followed up with the losh after this mini.

As I said, the writer was deliberately vague.

Your concession is accepted.

iceman24567
LOL Quan got Quaned my day just keeps getting better

quanchi112
As I said, the writer was deliberately vague.

Your concession is accepted. The writer wasn't deliberately vague another writer obviously changed it later on if this is true. Thanos still wins by a few different ways. He either traps him in force block, kos, or kills him outright.

iceman24567
Mordru stomps

Cogito
The writer wasn't deliberately vague another writer obviously changed it later on if this is true. Thanos still wins by a few different ways. He either traps him in force block, kos, or kills him outright.

"Long live Legion, but not Mordru" is vague.

"Mordru is dead. Long live Legion" is not.

and go read some JSA and/or the Mordru respect thread.

Uriel005
Yeah thanos short of IG or HotU will never match Mordru in terms of power output

zeel
stalemate neither can kill the other.

Uriel005
Originally posted by zeel
stalemate neither can kill the other. Mordru doesn't need to kill thanos he could in theory incapacitate him indefinitely either by absorbing his consciousness or stasising him forever/long enough to count as a win but there really isn't much thanos can do that Mordru can't blast his way out of.

quanchi112

and go read some JSA and/or the Mordru respect thread. I've read the jsa Mordru where he's fearful of being stuck or trapped somewhere. It took cc power to just ko Thanos while his mind was feral. Mordru is nowhere near this powerful.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Uriel005
Mordru doesn't need to kill thanos he could in theory incapacitate him indefinitely either by absorbing his consciousness or stasising him forever/long enough to count as a win but there really isn't much thanos can do that Mordru can't blast his way out of.

Bingo.

quanchi112
Bingo. How does that explain Mordru being trapped all those other times.

Black bolt z
I've read the jsa Mordru where he's fearful of being stuck or trapped somewhere. It took cc power to just ko Thanos while his mind was feral. Mordru is nowhere near this powerful. No it didn't.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
No it didn't. Then how did they ko him if it wasn't with cc ? I hate it when you try and comprehend things it doesn't end well for you.

Black bolt z
Then how did they ko him if it wasn't with cc ? I hate it when you try and comprehend things it doesn't end well for you. They KO'd him with the CC. That doesn't mean it takes CC level power to KO him. Big difference.

If galactus KOs a new incarnation of thor, does that mean it takes galactus level power to KO thor? No.

quanchi112
They KO'd him with the CC. That doesn't mean it takes CC level power to KO him. Big difference.

If galactus KOs a new incarnation of thor, does that mean it takes galactus level power to KO thor? No. I said it took cc level power to ko him which you just agreed did happen and is accurate. Less than that has ko'd Thor and Thanos hasn't been ko'd in the past by the likes of Tyrant, Galactus, or Odin so you do the math, sport.

iceman24567
Mordru doesn't need to kill thanos he could in theory incapacitate him indefinitely either by absorbing his consciousness or stasising him forever/long enough to count as a win but there really isn't much thanos can do that Mordru can't blast his way out of. thumb up Mordru would just incapacitate the chump

Prep-Man

and go read some JSA and/or the Mordru respect thread.

Seriously, he's immortal, he can't be killed.

celestialdemon
Mordru wins. It's not really much of a fight.

cdtm
On another board I visit, there's a poster who insists Thanos could resist the soul gem, that Superman can't even phase him, and that he's basically way beyond anyone short of Galactus...

Yet even he believes Mordru stomps.

It's not low balling Thanos, its recognizing Mordru is on a tier that Thanos usually needs plot devices or relics to match or beat.

Uriel005
On another board I visit, there's a poster who insists Thanos could resist the soul gem, that Superman can't even phase him, and that he's basically way beyond anyone short of Galactus...

It's not low balling Thanos, its recognizing Mordru is on a tier that Thanos usually needs plot devices or relics to match or beat. most people need a plot device to deal with mordru.

quanchi112

It's not low balling Thanos, its recognizing Mordru is on a tier that Thanos usually needs plot devices or relics to match or beat. Based on which Thanos showings ? What site to so I can go pay this Thanos pretender a visit.

Black bolt z
I said it took cc level power to ko him which you just agreed did happen and is accurate. Less than that has ko'd Thor and Thanos hasn't been ko'd in the past by the likes of Tyrant, Galactus, or Odin so you do the math, sport. Odin has him on his knees (pause), and galactus had him begging for his life. Read some comics.

quanchi112
Odin has him on his knees (pause), and galactus had him begging for his life. Read some comics. So you agree he wasn't ko'd either time. Reference any other time save the cc he's been ko'd. If you can't guess what happens next.

cdtm
Based on which Thanos showings ? What site to so I can go pay this Thanos pretender a visit.

Does the name Chuckg ring any bells?

quanchi112
Does the name Chuckg ring any bells? I've heard stories of a cbr poster from long ago who went by that name by way of herochat. I've heard this chuckg started some epic s----storms.

Prep-Man

It's not low balling Thanos, its recognizing Mordru is on a tier that Thanos usually needs plot devices or relics to match or beat.

At least that other guy isn't totally blinded.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Can i see Mordru's best prep feats please??

Cogito
Mordru doesn't need prep feats.

He did, however, create pocket universes for each of the JSA members once.

the Darkone
Mordru best prep is his Omniscience, and leagues above Thanos hate to say it, but it is true sad . Thanos can't really do anything to beat down Mordru, for all we know Mordru could posses Thanos, I know it's unlikely but it's very high possiblty.

Prep-Man
He attacked the Legion from the past.

the Darkone

Damn you know, that was insane. He absorbed all the magic out of one alternate universe, and absorbed some of Lord and Order beings, he is destined to be the last one standing. Even Nabu and Shazam have major problems with him, and Nabu would be above Odin and Shazam about equal with Odin, Thanos really has no option against him.
What Thanos has going for him is that he is curse by Death and his great intelligences, but that's it how can you beat a being that can do damn near anything he wants and attack you from any damn dimension he choese, if Thanos has the cosmic cube then he has a chance to beat Mordru, until next time.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Can i see Mordru's best prep feats please?? Losing usually whoever he's up against. He's destined to be a failure.

Prep-Man
Damn you know, that was insane. He absorbed all the magic out of one alternate universe, and absorbed some of Lord and Order beings, he is destined to be the last one standing. Even Nabu and Shazam have major problems with him, and Nabu would be above Odin and Shazam about equal with Odin, Thanos really has no option against him.
What Thanos has going for him is that he is curse by Death and his great intelligences, but that's it how can you beat a being that can do damn near anything he wants and attack you from any damn dimension he choese, if Thanos has the cosmic cube then he has a chance to beat Mordru, until next time.

Pretty much.

Batman-Prime
Mordru spitestomps no expression

cdtm

Also fought Glorith to a standstill, when she had the Time Trappers powers (And this was when TT made a pocket universe).

"Id"
Losing usually whoever he's up against. He's destined to be a failure.
Exactly! Thanos is such a ****ing loser. mhmm

quanchi112
Originally posted by "Id"
Exactly! Thanos is such a ****ing loser. mhmm Thanos won against Lord Mar-vell and an entire universe. That's winning of the highest order.

Cogito
Thanos won against... an entire universe.

You for serious?

quanchi112
You for serious? I put against Mar-vell and essentially an entire universe through his actions. He brought about the downfall while Galactus and Celestials were brought along as mere foot soldiers.

Cogito
I put against Mar-vell and essentially an entire universe through his actions. He brought about Death who brought about the downfall while Galactus and Celestials were brought along as mere foot soldiers.

Fixed.

quanchi112
Fixed. Thanos was the reason Mar-vell lost. Death was summoned through Thanos' actions as her avatar. There's a reason death chose him and it's because he achieves his goals unlike Mordru.

Cogito
Thanos was the reason Mar-vell lost. Death was summoned through Thanos' actions as her avatar. There's a reason death chose him and it's because he achieves his goals unlike Mordru.

I suppose Thanos is greater than Death now because Death doesn't always achieve her goals (she did die, after all, on top of other poor showings). I suppose Thanos is greater than the Chaos King, than Abraxas, and all the others who failed to achieve their goals.

Come on now.

quanchi112
I suppose Thanos is greater than Death now because Death doesn't always achieve her goals (she did die, after all, on top of other poor showings). I suppose Thanos is greater than the Chaos King, than Abraxas, and all the others who failed to achieve their goals.

Come on now. I won't be bogged down by most of your attempts at going off topic but what I will do is say with certainty Thanos is more successful than Mordru is an eternal failure in a dc comic. It's not even close.

Cogito
Yeah, Thanos is usually more successful than Mordru. What of it? That's not a measure of anything.

quanchi112
Yeah, Thanos is usually more successful than Mordru. What of it? That's not a measure of anything. I'm glad you agree. This thread also has prep involved so you admit Thanos is far better in achieving his goals than Mordru is.

Cogito
I'm glad you agree. This thread also has prep involved so you admit Thanos is far better in achieving his goals than Mordru is.

Ok...let's do this.

With prep, Mordru created numerous pocket dimensions to trap JSA members in.

Without the IG or HOTU, show me a Thanos prep feat that beats that.

quanchi112
Ok...let's do this.

With prep, Mordru created numerous pocket dimensions to trap JSA members in.

Without the IG or HOTU, show me a Thanos prep feat that beats that. With prep Thanos beat a being capable of defeating Galactus and absorbing the entire 616 reality.

Pocket dimensions. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Uriel005
Yeah, Thanos is usually more successful than Mordru. What of it? That's not a measure of anything. Yeah it's like saying joker accomplishes his "goals" more often than Darkseid.

Bentley
Yeah it's like saying joker accomplishes his "goals" more often than Darkseid.

That just means Joker >>>> DS biscuits

Uriel005
Originally posted by Bentley
That just means Joker >>>> DS biscuits Basically equating success with power is stupid. If that's the case then no villain can ever be stronger than a singular hero opposing him/her... Power helps with success but it doesn't guarantee it. Also acquiring PIS items to obtain victory is not something I would want to put on the resume of a character I'm supporting. It makes them come of as intelligent but weaker than someone who could accomplish the same thing under their own strength. Comparatively speaking Zom vs. Thanos. Both have beaten/challenged Eternity but one has done it under his own power and one needed a plot device to do so. At the same time Thanos has had more success than Zom but I wouldn't put him over him power wise. That said I'd back a relatively powerful incarnation of Mordru against Zom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.