Order These Guys in Power (M/DC Magical Beings)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
all at the peak of there power

Lo3w Mordu
Supergod Hercules
Rune King Thor
Chaos War Zeus
Odin
DOV Captain Marvel
DOV Spectre

rotiart
I'd put specter and Hercules at the top... The rest I'm iffy about

Uriel005
Actually I'm split on top spot b/w herc and Lo3W Mordru with an edge to the supergod but thats more an issue of feats than anything else. I'd definitely rank specter 3rd and RKT 4th.

so heres the list

1) Supergod Herc/Mordru
3) DOV Spectre
4) RKT
5) DOV Marvel
6) CW Zeus
7) Odin

the Darkone
1. Lo3w Mordu
2. Supergod Hercules/ Rune King Thor
3. DOV Spectre
4. DOV Captain Marvel
5. Odin
6. Chaos War Zeus

Uriel005
Originally posted by the Darkone
1. Lo3w Mordu
2. Supergod Hercules/ Rune King Thor
3. DOV Spectre
4. DOV Captain Marvel
5. Odin
6. Chaos War Zeus I'd put RKT below DOV Spectre

JakeTheBank
Lo3W Mordru
Supergod Hercules
DoV Spectre
DoV Captain Marvel
Rune King Thor
Chaos War Zeus/Odin

vansonbee
Supergod Hercules
Rune King Thor
Mordu
DOV Spectre
Odin
Dov CM
Zeus

Prep-Man
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Lo3W Mordru
Supergod Hercules
DoV Spectre
DoV Captain Marvel
Rune King Thor
Chaos War Zeus/Odin

This. Having all the magic in the UNIVERSE is hard to beat. I actually might place RKT above DOV Cap. Any reason why you have Cap aheard of him?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Prep-Man
This. Having all the magic in the UNIVERSE is hard to beat. I actually might place RKT above DOV Cap. Any reason why you have Cap aheard of him?

Cap was amped by magic across the universe (albeit not all of it), and was able to turn the tide against DoV Spectre until he ran out of juice. That makes me believe that Marvel under those conditions was well beyond Skyfather.

Prep-Man
How was his durability.

ares834
Originally posted by the Darkone
5. Odin
6. Chaos War Zeus

Why is CW Zeus below Odin?

JakeTheBank
Well, normally, Cap's durability is about Superman level. Against magic, his durability is pretty damn high. I'd imagine that DoV Cap, amped by magic across the universe, would be insanely resilient to offensive magical attacks, to say nothing of his base attributes skyrocketing. His only foil was the fact that the spell powering him to those levels wasn't maintained for long.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by ares834
Why is CW Zeus below Odin?

He probably based it on Odin having more high end feats as a whole than Zeus.

ares834
He probably based it on Odin having more high end feats as a whole than Zeus.

Yes, but CW Zeus was amped. Furthermore, he brought Galactus down to his knees without knocking himself out.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by ares834
Yes, but CW Zeus was amped. Furthermore, he brought Galactus down to his knees without knocking himself out.

Amped, but to an unknown degree. Enough to count as an amp, but not enough for him to be clearly >>> Skyfather.

Odin also has a larger history of better feats than that.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Seriously, what's with all the Mordu love?

JakeTheBank
He's consistently portrayed as beyond Skyfather as a rule. *shrug* And a lot of his feats/abilities would be hard pressed to be replicated by Skyfathers.

ares834
Amped, but to an unknown degree.

Amped enought to knock Galactus around rather easily. Something Odin can't do as we all have seen recently.

Anyway my order:

Lo3W Mordru
Supergod Hercules
DoV Spectre
DoV Captain Marvel
Rune King Thor
Chaos War Zeus
Odin

Rage.Of.Olympus
He's consistently portrayed as beyond Skyfather as a rule. *shrug* And a lot of his feats/abilities would be hard pressed to be replicated by Skyfathers.

Give me a list of some Skyfather encounters.

I'm going to take some time next week to reread his major appearances. Mordu is one of those characters that I find to be hyped after reading his appearances as a whole. He's still very powerful, don't get me wrong, but in the same vein as Classic Strange, you need to read the shit first hand. They tend to look better on paper.

Cogito
Lo3W Mordru absorbed the magic of a whole universe, but he had decidedly worse feats than DOV Spectre.

Just sayin'.

Prep-Man
Has any skyfather absorb an ABSTRACT like Infinity Man???

Colossus-Big C
so basicly every one here woulld own galactus in a fight

Cogito
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
so basicly every one here woulld own galactus in a fight

First, that's a ridiculous conclusion because the Galactus/Odin fight is ongoing.

Second, only Fraction thinks Galactus and Odin should be on the same level. It's not a view supported by much historically.

JakeTheBank
Lee and Kirby felt Odin and Galactus were peers.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Cogito
First, that's a ridiculous conclusion because the Galactus/Odin fight is ongoing.

Second, only Fraction thinks Galactus and Odin should be on the same level. It's not a view supported by much historically. based on cw zeus being at the bottom of the list and he can own galactus

everyone above should be able to spite galactus then

Cogito
based on cw zeus being at the bottom of the list and he can own galactus

Ah. Well, Galactus varies in power almost as much as Spectre. erm

Lee and Kirby felt Odin and Galactus were peers.

Never heard this before. Any chance you have a source? Not a big deal if you don't.

JakeTheBank
CW Zeus wouldn't "own" Galactus.

The people I'd imagine get clear majority's on Galactus would be DoV Captain Marvel, DoV Spectre, Supergod Herc, and Mordru.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Cogito
Never heard this before. Any chance you have a source? Not a big deal if you don't.

Early Mighty Thor issues. They give the impression that Odin's power rivals Galactus' own, but they don't have a direct showdown or anything.

ares834
based on cw zeus being at the bottom of the list and he can own galactus

CW Zeus can't "own" Galactus. Beat him? SUre, but not own. And Odin should be below CW Zeus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.