Iron Fist Gauntlet!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
Danny gets a day to heal between each fight, blood lust on for all combatants.

1. Black Panther w/ebony blade
2. Daken
3. Spider-man
4. Deathstroke
5. Deadpool
6. Taskmaster
7. Wolverine

zopzop
Originally posted by Wolverine2006

1. Black Panther w/ebony blade

For serious? Dude if he connects with that sword ONCE it's all over.

Mindset
Originally posted by zopzop
For serious? Dude if he connects with that sword ONCE it's all over. How?

zopzop
Originally posted by Mindset
How?

By absorbing his virginity? Then it's fight over.

Mindset
By absorbing his virginity? Then it's fight over. lol?

zopzop
lol?

The sword cuts through most anything and I even think it had a soul absorption ability. If he draws blood, it's on. Plus, unless something's changed, while wielding the sword, you can't die. So no chi death touches for IF. Plus if he tries to use the IF and BP parries with the Blade......

Mindset
I don't think so.

IF uses his helicarrier destroying IF then since BP can't die.

zopzop
I don't think so.

IF uses his helicarrier destroying IF then since BP can't die.

/shrug

I'm just saying that thing has killed high end Skyfather level beings, cut through containment blocks created by the power of a Cube Being, and sliced apart the Mechano T-Rex that was shrugging off Mjolnir stirkes. If he connects, IF dies.

Also that "helicarrier IF attack" has to connect, if BP parry's the attack with the EB, I feel sorry for IF.

Mindset
If it connects it wont kill him unless it's a fatal wound. Which would be the case with any weapon.

zopzop
If it connects it wont kill him unless it's a fatal wound. Which would be the case with any weapon.

Dude that thing cuts through most anything. It would be like being hit with a +20 Adamantite Dancing Vorpal Sword of Slaying aka he'll be losing body parts. wink

Mindset
Dude that thing cuts through most anything. It would be like being hit with a +20 Adamantite Dancing Vorpal Sword of Slaying aka he'll be losing body parts. wink Yea, that doesn't matter.

A regular sword would cut through his body too.

It's going to have to be a fatal wound, the same as if it were any other weapon.

zopzop
Yea, that doesn't matter.

A regular sword would cut through his body too.

It's going to have to be a fatal wound, the same as if it were any other weapon.

Yeah, but this isn't a regular sword. This is a weapon that's killed a high end skyfather and cut constructs created by the power of a Cosmic Cube.

You're acting like he's using a Hattori Hanzo katana and fighting IF. He's using a verified God slayer.

Mindset
What are you not getting?

It was able to kill a skyfather and cut a construct because it can cut through almost anything, that doesn't matter with Danny because a regular sword would cut him as well.

A non fatal wound is still going to be a non fatal wound, Ebony Blade or not.

zopzop
What are you not getting?

It was able to kill a skyfather and cut a construct because it can cut through almost anything, that doesn't matter with Danny because a regular sword would cut him as well.

A non fatal wound is still going to be a non fatal wound, Ebony Blade or not.

If he connects with the sword, it's gonna be a fatal unless he just missed and he grazes him with it (which isn't what I would call connecting).

WTH do you think would happen to IF's body if BP connects? Here the sword cuts through a tree hurled at him like a hot knife through butter :
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/jjschm20/Black%20Knight/AvengersV1271-19.jpg

He'd literally slice off body parts or cut him in half. He'd vorpal his head off or cut off digits. It's not like being attacked by some no-name sword. How many "normal" blades can cut a person in half when not in the hands of someone with superhuman strength?

Mindset
How many "normal" blades can cut a person in half when not in the hands of someone with superhuman strength? In comics?

Basically all of them.

Anyway, IF oneshots him.

zopzop
In comics?

Basically all of them.

Anyway, IF oneshots him.

Not if he parry's his IF attacks with the sword. There's even a good chance IF looses a body part if Panther does that. It's not like T'Challa is a noob when it comes to combat, he's even used the Blade before so he has experience wielding it.

Death touches won't work either as long as T'Challa has the sword.

Mindset
IF is more experienced with fists than BP is with swords.

zopzop
IF is more experienced with fists than BP is with swords.

This is true but it would still be close. One mistake by either opponent and it's all over.

cdtm
Danny, with ease.

A day between fights is more than he needs to recover.

Marvelknight
If, IF makes it to Logan, it stops there.

cdtm
Spidey and Slade are the toughest in this gauntlet, they should have been further down it..

OneDumbG0
Clears it. Not much issue except for Black Panther.

BattleMage
Stop at 1

Dum Dum Dugan
There no way Danny is clearing this.

JakeTheBank
Danny clears it. Any other answer is clearly wrong.

Mshinu
Danny clears it, he can get a majority against all those.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Danny clears it. Any other answer is clearly wrong.
Danny does not clear this, you my friend are dreaming. Several individuals in that guanlet could give danny hell of a fight and two of the members debatably could take the majority. This idea he just going to run through these guys is wishful thinking.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Danny does not clear this, you my friend are dreaming. Several individuals in that guanlet could give danny hell of a fight and two of the members debatably could take the majority. This idea he just going to run through these guys is wishful thinking.

mmm

No.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
mmm

No.
umm yes.

cdtm
umm yes.

Read some Iron Fist.

Besides the Avengers run where that sparring match happened.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by cdtm
Read some Iron Fist.

Besides the Avengers run where that sparring match happened.
I do read IF, as well as several other stories he quest stars in or is a permeant figure. You are putting him on a level he is simply not on.

How about you update your knowledge on the characters you clearly underrating, instead of pretending I have some ignorance of IF. Please I bet I own and have read more IF comics then you have son.

Mindset
Danny does not clear this, you my friend are dreaming. Several individuals in that guanlet could give danny hell of a fight and two of the members debatably could take the majority. This idea he just going to run through these guys is wishful thinking. You make a good point.

IF beats everyone 10/10.

JakeTheBank
You make a good point.

IF beats everyone 10/10.

mmm

Yes.

cdtm
You make a good point.

IF beats everyone 10/10.

http://operatorchan.org/arch/src/k211322_thumbsup.gif

jalek moye

Debatable means its not a sure thing. so how can't you see people saying he clear it when you yourself admit that arguments can be made for him getting a majority form everyone.

If he can beat them then he can clear it since he'll start every fight at 100%

leonidas
could very easily be stoppd at #1.

Bentley
What the heck, stops at one no expression

SamZED
Reading through this thread it seems like Danny is the new Batman. Just wins everything by default.

Omega Vision
People got bored of Batwank a while back, so Doomwank became the big thing.

Now its Dannywank.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.