Vulcan vs Armageddon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mshinu
No BFR

Round 1: Standard fight

Round 2: Vulcan teams up with Silver Surfer, Armageddon with Hal Jordan

Who wins?

vansonbee
Surfer had an upgrade since his failed battle against Armageddon, but with his omega level ally "Vulcan", I believe team 1 stomps.

Vulcan can incessantly absorb Hal + Armageddon (energy source only) powers and redirect it.

I dare say Vulcan solo all the GL, who base their abilities on energy constructs.

Its also debatable if Surfer upgrade can resist Armageddon or not...

Bentley
I love that every energy manipulator pwns the Lanterns according to most Marvelites shifty

Simbon
Originally posted by Bentley
I love that every energy manipulator pwns the Lanterns according to most Marvelites shifty

I suspect this has something to do with what happened with Monica "Back when I led the Avengers" Rambeau in that crossover. Given that Monica rather easily bypassed the defenses of both Magneto and Kang, though, I'd say she's a special case. Still, I give the advantage to team 1 in both scenarios.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Simbon
I suspect this has something to do with what happened with Monica "Back when I led the Avengers" Rambeau in that crossover. Given that Monica rather easily bypassed the defenses of both Magneto and Kang, though, I'd say she's a special case. Still, I give the advantage to team 1 in both scenarios. I recall Monica failing to bypass through Fing Fang FOo in Nextwave (was it called that?). What up with that one anyways?

Bentley
Originally posted by Bentley

I also recall Monica failing to pass through Damocles's shields later on. I guess Damocles was superior to Magneto shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.