Aleta Ogord vs Dazzler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Fight in Montecarlo.

zopzop
Aleta should beat Dazzler for the majority thanks to her light constructs and her ability to fly.

jalek moye
Dazzler's shown flight before actually. Or at least looked like flight (may have been hovering). And her constructs are made of light as well

zopzop
That time Dazzler was flying, you sure she wasn't using solid light blasts from her hands to keep her up in the air? If that's what you are referring to, she'd have to be suicidal to try that in a fight. She had like zero maneuverability and all her concentration was wasted on trying to keep her aloft.

Regarding Dazzler's constructs, how big and how durable are they? Aleta's been doing solid light constructs since forever. She's even cushioned the impact of a star ship to prevent it from crashing using her solid light powers. She's also very maneuverable in flight. I can't see her losing to Dazzler at all unless Allison got a lucky shot off while Aleta was distracted or something.

jalek moye
Originally posted by zopzop
That time Dazzler was flying, you sure she wasn't using solid light blasts from her hands to keep her up in the air? If that's what you are referring to, she'd have to be suicidal to try that in a fight. She had like zero maneuverability and all her concentration was wasted on trying to keep her aloft.

Regarding Dazzler's constructs, how big and how durable are they? Aleta's been doing solid light constructs since forever. She's even cushioned the impact of a star ship to prevent it from crashing using her solid light powers. She's also very maneuverable in flight. I can't see her losing to Dazzler at all unless Allison got a lucky shot off while Aleta was distracted or something.

I'm unsure she was making constructs while i nthe air and such so not really sure, along with blasting while in the air.

for constructs she mostly to my knowledge makes hand held stuff like weapons but i have scans of her making stuff around 30 feet tall and such.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.