Who in DC is worthy to be Dr. Doom wife?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
Zatanna, Black Alice, Enchantress, Wonder Woman, Raven

http://i53.tinypic.com/2v9enaq.jpg

1. Who can beat Doom 1 on 1?

2. Who can Doom benefit the most out of?

3. Who's more compatible with Doom?

srankmissingnin
Batman

Silent Master
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Batman

I agree.

Prep-Man
Madam Xanadue could work.

Black bolt z
Batman Originally posted by Silent Master
I agree.

tkitna
None to all the questions.

SquallX
One look under Doom's helmet will have them run for the hill, in this case to the other side of the Universe.

cdtm
No one.

No one in comics, for that matter.. Washu's the only female character I can think of who even comes close.

Uriel005
Oracle would be a good choice if she wasn't paralyzed from the waist down.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Uriel005
Oracle would be a good choice if she wasn't paralyzed from the waist down.

You haven't read the new Batgirl, have you stick out tongue

BattleMage
Batman laughing out loud

Uriel005
Originally posted by -Pr-
You haven't read the new Batgirl, have you stick out tongue no. I've been waiting on DC for the reboot since I heard about it... no thats a lie I got tired of some really broken stuff and kind of stopped reading for a bit.

-Pr-
no. I've been waiting on DC for the reboot since I heard about it... no thats a lie I got tired of some really broken stuff and kind of stopped reading for a bit.

Well, Barbara can walk again, and while they say she was in a chair, they haven't explained what got her out of it yet.

Q99
Shouldn't you be looking at villains?

The one there that I'd think is most compatible is... maybe Enchantress. But that list? C'mon, most of those would be mutual non-attraction.

You need someone who's on the dark side of things, themselves driven, yet is also good with having a strong partner.

Prep-Man
The new Enchantress is a good idea. She's hella creepy.

Uriel005
A young Granny Goodness???

shokosugi
Mindset.

Mindset
Originally posted by shokosugi
Mindset. http://i53.tinypic.com/2i0982c.jpg

Cogito
Originally posted by Mindset
http://i53.tinypic.com/2i0982c.jpg

I think he likes you wink

shokosugi
@Mindset

you mad bro? you mad?

vansonbee
Mindset. You sure your ready for a threesome? angel

Bouboumaster
Batman

I think we got the right pick here

Deadline
Enchantress is a good candidate I think she could beat him magic wise and possibly otherwise as well. She wouldn't make a good wife because she would'nt take any crap for him and shes not evil.

If they had compatible goals (they have similar personalities) and Doom can handle a woman that can stand up to him they would make a fantastic couple and it would do him the world of good.

SquallX
Originally posted by -Pr-
Well, Barbara can walk again, and while they say she was in a chair, they haven't explained what got her out of it yet.

After IC she was able to move her toes again, maybe after all these yrs and therapy she was healed.

BerserkersRage
A young Granny Goodness???

thumb up Can you imagine the level of domestic violence in that relationship? Major collateral damage.

cdtm
I don't know, I can't see Doom respecting Granny enough to enter into an relationship defined by equal partners.. She's good at what she does, but still basically a glorified thrall.

And why do Gods and other ageless races (Like the Amazons) races always look different ages relative to each other?

I mean, Hippolyta always looked, what, late 30-is to early 40-ish? Her DC One Million counterpart looked exactly the same, so she doesn't age physically, yet looks older than the other Amazons..?

BerserkersRage
Originally posted by cdtm
I don't know, I can't see Doom respecting Granny enough to enter into an relationship defined by equal partners

True, assuming Doom is looking for THAT kind of relationship. I actually see Doom taking Granny in a "mutually beneficial" kind of way.

shokosugi
I still think Mindset would be perfect for Doom.

golem370
Raven

Uriel005
Originally posted by golem370
Raven naw to unrefined and lacking the will to use her abilities to the fullest. Doom would never let that fly and if he pushes her too much he actually might get pasted if he underestimates exactly how much oomph she's actually packing. Not likely but even in the likely event he does survive Raven's continued existence will be very brief.

Mindset
I still think No you don't and you never will.

JakeTheBank
lmao

shokosugi
No you don't and you never will.

You mad?

Mindset
Let me start writing your comebacks for you, champ.

Zack Fair
http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/7513/lafayettehotdog.gif

BerserkersRage
^ Damn, that made me squirm and cringe!

Bentley
Let me start writing your comebacks for you, champ.

Or you can just write his every post.

CosmicComet
Zack wtf man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.