Lady Shiva vs. Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
Fight takes place in Hell' Kitchen NY, on roof tops.

Who takes it?

tkitna
Shiva

Omega Vision
They start off 500 meters from each other as a rule right?

What gear does Bullseye have?

vansonbee
These tools are what I recall him using, when he assassinates:
1. Nails
2. Toothpick
3. knifes

I remember Shiva kicking all of Connor Hawke arrows, but comparing arrows to these smaller objects are another thing.

Casandra was able to grab ninja star midair, but thats her feat.

Toss up, if this isn't pure hand to hand fighting.

Q99
Originally posted by vansonbee

I remember Shiva kicking all of Connor Hawke arrows, but comparing arrows to these smaller objects are another thing.

Also of note, despite being an assassin for decades and fighting all kinds of armed foes, she's only been successfully shot once in her life.

By an ally, from behind, in Blackest Night.

Here's a bullet dodging feat... by someone who's no Bullseye of course, but hits people without looking at them. She doesn't consider him worth killing, dodging all he has until he pays her.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Q99
Also of note, despite being an assassin for decades and fighting all kinds of armed foes, she's only been successfully shot once in her life.

By an ally, from behind, in Blackest Night.

Here's a bullet dodging feat... by someone who's no Bullseye of course, but hits people without looking at them. She doesn't consider him worth killing, dodging all he has until he pays her.

What is that guys name?

Q99
Originally posted by Prep-Man
What is that guys name?

Couldn't tell yea, it's not in the scans.

Deadline
Lady Shiva 6/10.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Deadline
Lady Shiva 6/10. I'm thinking this too, even if Bullseye use the environment to best of his abilities, like bouncing the nail behind her and hitting her in head etc...

6/10 Shiva. Bullet dodging feat was crazy, to bad she can't dodge punches well sad

iceman24567
Shiva 7/10 unless shes poisoned again no expression

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99

Nice. big grin

I think it's aim dodging though, since dodging bullets happens AFTER the shot is fired and the bullet is in mid flight, and the scans don't really prove she wasn't just keeping ahead of his aim, instead of dodging the bullet.

Still an highly impressive aim dodging feat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.