Plastic Man vs. Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

zopzop
What could Carnage realistically do to Plastic Man? If Plas got serious, he could go skyscraper tall and start pounding Carnage into goo. Or encase him in a sphere and smother him to death. Plas has a lot of options. However, nothing Carnage could do to hurt Plas.

Bentley
The symbiote tries to capture Plasticman and fails miserably.

zopzop
Technically Plas isn't even organic right? Yeah, Carnage is screwed so bad it's not even funny.

iceman24567
Well the adult Avengers did weaken him some but they got smoked and the whole pulling future body trick helped the kids some too still gotta go with Korvac

zopzop
Originally posted by iceman24567
Well the adult Avengers did weaken him some but they got smoked and the whole pulling future body trick helped the kids some too still gotta go with Korvac
confused

vansonbee
Couldn't Carnage slash Plastic Man?
Originally posted by iceman24567
Well the adult Avengers did weaken him some but they got smoked and the whole pulling future body trick helped the kids some too still gotta go with Korvac You and your silly jokes smile

iceman24567
Hmm don't know what happened and to tired to care eek! sad

Bentley
Someone posted in the wrong thread 131

iceman24567
Originally posted by Bentley
Someone posted in the wrong thread 131 Then its your fault Frenchy mad

cdtm
Originally posted by zopzop
What could Carnage realistically do to Plastic Man?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Bentley
The symbiote tries to capture Plasticman and fails miserably. Actually if we really take this as a strategy (what I personally would never) I see no reason why the Carnage symbiote wouldn't succeed.

The Venom symbiote already took over Reed Richards IIRC, and the Carnage symbiote already took control of Silver Surfer, he was trying to resist though.

Plastic Man ftw though

cdtm
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Actually if we really take this as a strategy (what I personally would never) I see no reason why the Carnage symbiote wouldn't succeed.

The Venom symbiote already took over Reed Richards IIRC, and the Carnage symbiote already took control of Silver Surfer, he was trying to resist though.

Plastic Man ftw though

Reeds not inorganic, is he?

The symbiote may as well be trying to bond with a plastic bag.

Parmaniac
If the guy has a mind and a physical body I doubt that it matters.

If you wanna go by "non organic" feats Carnage recently has shown to be able to **** up Iron Mans (Bleeding Edge) technopathy when he tried to hack into the symbiote. The symbiote more or less fired that shit back at him.

I can't think of any other example that is close to what you are asking for, in my defense that's pretty specific and the moments where symbiots jump over on others and control them are quite rare. Surfer (general power level + cosmic awareness), Richards (more or less same body properties + genius level intelelct) and Iron Man (bleeding edge armor; inorganic example + genius level intellect) are pretty good examples imo though and show that I'm not just pulling shit out of my ass.

JakeTheBank
Cletus is gonna get got.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Actually if we really take this as a strategy (what I personally would never) I see no reason why the Carnage symbiote wouldn't succeed.

Plastic Man ftw though

Exactly, comparing PLas to Reed is silly. Reed is nowhere near Plas's league.

SamZED
Plastic Man still has a brain, right? Mindrape or take him over might work.

iceman24567
Originally posted by SamZED
Plastic Man still has a brain, right? Mindrape or take him over might work. Actually i don't think that will work

cdtm
Inorganic brain.

The reason he's immune to telepathy, so it doesn't work like a normal brain.

Carnage taking over Surfer is a pretty good argument that he could do it to Plas though.. Don't believe Surfer has organics, either.

Digi
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Cletus is gonna get got.

This.

PM continues to be slightly underrated on the forums.

And are we considering it a win if the symbiote just switches to PM? He wouldn't exactly kill him, he would just depower Cletus.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Digi
This.

PM continues to be slightly underrated on the forums.

And are we considering it a win if the symbiote just switches to PM? He wouldn't exactly kill him, he would just depower Cletus.

its not a win and not the nature of this thread to begin with so i dont even see y the point is being argued

plastic man would stomp cletus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.