The Serpent & Worthy V.S. Villians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
The Serpent and all the Worthy

V.S.

DP Tyrant
Lord Mar-vell
HP Doomsday
Genocide
Cyborg Superman
Sinestro
General Zod

axelraptor
comes down to Serpent vs Tyrant

zopzop
Team 2 and I'm tempted to say in a stomp. DP Tyrant + Lord Mar-vell + HP Doomsday Vs Serpent and fodder? I'm going with Team 2.

vansonbee
Originally posted by zopzop
Team 2 and I'm tempted to say in a stomp. DP Tyrant + Lord Mar-vell + HP Doomsday Vs Serpent and fodder? I'm going with Team 2. HP Doomsday can be BFR.

Only verstile ones from Team 2 are Tyrant, Lord Mar-vell and Sinestro.

I'll wait till Fear #7 comes out to place further judgment.

Not sure why Genocide is here, I'm sure the Worthy's won't burn off like Logan did.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by vansonbee
HP Doomsday can be BFR.

Only verstile ones from Team 2 are Tyrant, Lord Mar-vell and Sinestro.

I'll wait till Fear #7 comes out to place further judgment.

Not sure why Genocide is here, I'm sure the Worthy's won't burn off like Logan did.

Thought genocide would put up a decent fight but ahh whatever.

zopzop
HP Doomsday can be BFR.

His team mates can get him back just as easily though. And the Worthy are not really all that impressive. Look at what Spider-woman did to Worthy Hulk. Embarrassing.

carver9
Has the issue with Worthy Hulk came out yet with him facing the Vampire nation?

vansonbee
Originally posted by carver9
Has the issue with Worthy Hulk came out yet with him facing the Vampire nation? It did, not sure what the events doing for Hulk anyways, he wasn't shown to be standing with the others + the serpent in end of Fear #6 spoiler.Originally posted by zopzop
His team mates can get him back just as easily though. And the Worthy are not really all that impressive. Look at what Spider-woman did to Worthy Hulk. Embarrassing. Blame the writers for Hulk, they just wanted him in the worthy for the heck of it $$.

Q99
Oh, *which* Genocide? DC or Marvel?

DC Genocide is pretty much created for the purpose of killing gods.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Q99
Oh, *which* Genocide? DC or Marvel?

DC Genocide is pretty much created for the purpose of killing gods. so far she only tried to kill Wonder Woman and sadly failed >_<

Galan007
lol @ calling The Worthy "fodder".

carver9
They are fodder minus Juggernaut.

Galan007
Your definition of fodder must be entirely different than mine.

Rage.Of.Olympus
How are the Worthy fodder?

Worthy Thing, Gargoyle and Juggernaut are all Elite Top Tier/High Herald. Absorbing Man definitely received a boost in formidability but it was more of an intelligence boost than a raw power boost which makes sense because at the end of the day he's fighting Hank Pym but I'd say he's also an Elite Top Tier. Potentially he is the most powerful of the Worthy.

Titania is probably not on that level of power but I'd be comfortable with calling her a Mid Herald or so. I'd say Sin is the weakest of the Worty while Hulk should be the strongest as he's a lot more powerful than before. Dude should be walking around at like Trans level but Bendis pretty much sacrificed him to make one of his pets look good.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Galan007
Your definition of fodder must be entirely different than mine. he's still trying to push the point that the hammer somehow weakened hulk i think....

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor went toe to toe with a significantly amped Hulk:
http://imageshack.us/f/689/pic015g.jpg/

Sorry Gamma God.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Sorry Gamma God. Made my day. Thor beat an amped hulk. Nuff said.

zopzop

Sorry Gamma God.

This is an amped Hulk?
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-UcBsIoevPZ8/Tir7PFuZfPI/AAAAAAAAAmc/le22t2F2SUQ/s1600/avengers15b+hulk+hawkeye+mouthwash+arrow.jpg

Sad sad

Rage.Of.Olympus
Whatever, it's Bendis. He'd substitute Thanos in Hulk's place without any hesitation if he felt like it.

zopzop
Whatever, it's Bendis. He'd substitute Thanos in Hulk's place without any hesitation if he felt like it.

Bendis?! Good grief. So he strikes again. But yeah you're right. We saw what he did to Simon and Ethan in New Avengers Annual. I don't understand how he still has a job at Marvel.

Damborgson
Bendis?! Good grief. So he strikes again. But yeah you're right. We saw what he did to Simon and Ethan in New Avengers Annual. I don't understand how he still has a job at Marvel. Im ready for a nice change in writing at Marvel...Particularly Benids, Pak, and Fraction.

carver9
This is an amped Hulk?
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-UcBsIoevPZ8/Tir7PFuZfPI/AAAAAAAAAmc/le22t2F2SUQ/s1600/avengers15b+hulk+hawkeye+mouthwash+arrow.jpg

Sad sad

Lol at this amped Hulk. You have current Hulk shrugging off attacks from Heralds...you have WWH shrugging off attack from the entire XMen...Human Torch going Nova on him with added help from storm...him tanking a state size blast without damage...him surviving hell fire from a pissed Ghost Rider but Spider Woman is able to damage this Hulk and Arrows are being shot through him.

Yeah fu*** right.

Like I said...they are fodder and this version of Hulk is the worst of them.

Damborgson
Lol at this amped Hulk. You have current Hulk shrugging off attacks from Heralds...you have WWH shrugging off attack from the entire XMen...Human Torch going Nova on him with added help from storm...him tanking a state size blast without damage...him surviving hell fire from a pissed Ghost Rider but Spider Woman is able to damage this Hulk and Arrows are being shot through him.

Yeah fu*** right.

Like I said...they are fodder and this version of Hulk is the worst of them. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/facepalm.gif and it begins anew...

Rage.Of.Olympus

Yeah fu*** right.

Like I said...they are fodder and this version of Hulk is the worst of them.
Thor stalemated a significantly amped Hulk and Thing.

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/DealWithIt/tumblr_lh6sayYpIJ1qzaxefo1_400.gif

carver9
And Nova stalemated Thor and Thor equals an enraged Odin.

Rage.Of.Olympus
And Nova stalemated Thor and Thor equals an enraged Odin.

No, but feel free to try again.

Oh, and before I forget: You maadddddd.

Damborgson

Oh, and before I forget: You maadddddd. truth hurts.

carver9
No, but feel free to try again.

Oh, and before I forget: You maadddddd.

Not mad at all but as long as you know hammer Hulk is pretty much FODDER and weaker than basically any Hulk incarnation minus grey Hulk.

You make up every excuse in the book involving Thor and if the shoe was on the other foot, you would know that a mind controlled Hulk isn't a valid Hulk to use as any type of reference but you are trying to make Thor look good when overall, the showing he had against this weak version of Hulk even makes him look even worse.

Spider woman looked better against this version of Hulk than Thor did.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Not mad at all but as long as you know hammer Hulk is pretty much FODDER and weaker than basically any Hulk incarnation minus grey Hulk.

You make up every excuse in the book involving Thor and if the shoe was on the other foot, you would know that a mind controlled Hulk isn't a valid Hulk to use as any type of reference but you are trying to make Thor loon good when overall, the showing he had against this weak version of Hulk even makes him look worse.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.urlesque.com/media/2010/11/2.gif

iceman24567
Worthy Hulk was amped carvers double standards are hilarious but the Worthy aren't fodder for now the Villains imo

JakeTheBank
Loooool

Hulk with an Asgardian hammer somehow = Hulk is fodder and weaker than all other Hulks.

Love it.

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Worthy Hulk was amped carvers double standards are hilarious but the Worthy aren't fodder for now the Villains imo

So you admit that Spiderwoman>>>>Thor? Thanks.

You also admit that Wonder Woman > Superman since she stalemated/beat a mindcontrolled...amped Superman.

Thanks.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Loooool

Hulk with an Asgardian hammer somehow = Hulk is fodder and weaker than all other Hulks.

Love it.

Pretty much. He got damaged by a bow and freaking arrow and Spiderwoman almost dropped him by gauging his eyes out.

JakeTheBank
Pretty much. He got damaged by a bow and freaking arrow and Spiderwoman almost dropped him by gauging his eyes out.

Bendispower is a helluva drug.

iceman24567
So you admit that Spiderwoman>>>>Thor? Thanks.

You also admit that Wonder Woman > Superman since she stalemated/beat a mindcontrolled...amped Superman.

Thanks. You were the one claimng Shields scans said WWH was more powerful than he ever was you have been ranting and raving about it for a while and now the Vampires are saying he is obviously amped and you disclaim it because you don't like what happened? Double standard. I like how you bring Superman and Wonder Woman up they have nothing to do with this

carver9
Bendispower is a helluva drug.

It ain't that much power in the world. Jake...he is mind controlled just like a sun amped Supes against Diana was mindcontrolled...he has shown nothing that even puts him on Savage Hulks level. When he display fts...then you might have a legit argument but until then non mind controlled Superman> Wonder Woman and WWH...Savage Hulk...hell, even grey Hulk>Worthy Hulk.

Is he still able to amp his strength anyone?

iceman24567
Bendispower is a helluva drug. Clints arrows have proven to be dangerous numerous times and he got him in the mouth

JakeTheBank
It ain't that much power in the world. Jake...he is mind controlled just like a sun amped Supes against Diana was mindcontrolled...he has shown nothing that even puts him on Savage Hulks level. When he display fts...then you might have a legit argument but until then non mind controlled Superman> Wonder Woman and WWH...Savage Hulk...hell, even grey Hulk>Worthy Hulk.

Is he still able to amp his strength anyone?

You sorely underestimate Bendis and the levels he'll go to to show off his favorite pet characters.

The Superman parallel makes no sense, by the way.

carver9
You were the one claimng Shields scans said WWH was more powerful than he ever was you have been ranting and raving about it for a while and now the Vampires are saying he is obviously amped and you disclaim it because you don't like what happened? Double standard. I like how you bring Superman and Wonder Woman up they have nothing to do with this

From what we have seen of this Hulk...his durability, strength, along with everything else is below WWH. He is mind controlled and I'm not seeing a shed of evidence that leads him to be close to WWH. WWH took on the planet whereas Hammer Hulk is getting worked by Spider Woman.

Put 2 and 2 together.

JakeTheBank
Clints arrows have proven to be dangerous numerous times and he got him in the mouth

Oh, I'm not disputing that at all.

But we all know how Bendis does as Bendis does, especially when it comes to Clint Barton.

iceman24567

Is he still able to amp his strength anyone? I said the same thing about comparing WWH to his superior Mindless Hulk you said something about not getting into a feat war. So we pay attention to statements only when it suits you and the same goes for feats?

carver9
Clints arrows have proven to be dangerous numerous times and he got him in the mouth

Whereas adamantium bullets failed against WWH. HHHHMMMM...

iceman24567
Whereas adamantium bullets failed against WWH. HHHHMMMM... I thought his special arrows were magical in nature

carver9
I said the same thing about comparing WWH to his superior Mindless Hulk you said something about not getting into a feat war. So we pay attention to statements only when it suits you and the same goes for feats?

I also told you that WWH fts are better than Mindless Hulk and that it has been stated and even proven that WWH is stronger than Mindless Hulk.

The thing about this is...the fts that Worthy Hulk have makes him look terrible and WWH has similar fts and actually went up against Spider Woman teamed with the Avengers and Fantastic four and She got worked.

iceman24567
I also told you that WWH fts better than Mindless Hulk and that it has been stated and even proven that WWH is stronger than Mindless Hulk.

The thing about this is...the fts that Worthy Hulk have makes him look terrible and WWH has similar fts and actually went up against Spider Woman teamed with the Avengers and Fantastic four and She got worked. Proven that WWH's feats are better than Mindless Hulks? I don't believe it

carver9
Proven that WWH's feats are better than Mindless Hulks? I don't believe it

Held the planet captive...WWH having an unlimited source of energy and power whereas Mindless Hulk doesn't and has been weakened and drained on more than one occasion.

iceman24567
Held the planet captive...WWH having an unlimited source of energy and power whereas Mindless Hulk doesn't and has been weakened and drained on more than one occasion. Holding the planet captive not good enough considering the fights he had. The unlimited energy ok but thats not a feat smashing Onslaughts armor is a feat like you have been pointing out ALOT lately

carver9
Holding the planet captive not good enough considering the fights he had. The unlimited energy ok but thats not a feat smashing Onslaughts armor is a feat like you have been pointing out ALOT lately

WWH is stronger than Mindless so he should be able to do the same thing.

carver9
Iceman...why are we talking about this? Leave it be.

iceman24567
WWH is stronger than Mindless so he should be able to do the same thing. No he's not because he doesn't have the feats stop trying to project feats seriously it make you look really really bad

carver9
So who's more powerful...WBH or Mindless Hulk?

iceman24567
So who's more powerful...WBH or Mindless Hulk? Mindless Hulk has better feats where as WWH had unlimited energy kinda i will go with Mindless Hulk

carver9
Mindless Hulk has better feats where as WWH had unlimited energy kinda i will go with Mindless Hulk

Lol. Your ft War is lame. Worthy Hulk is getting ripped apart by Spider Woman and you think he is more powerful than WWH. You have nothing to aid you in Mindless being more powerful than WWH whereas I have a lot backing me up.

iceman24567
Lol. Your ft War is lame. Worthy Hulk is getting ripped apart by Spider Woman and you think he is more powerful than WWH. You have nothing to aid you in Mindless being more powerful than WWH whereas I have a lot backing me up. It's lame because you are losing. No you really don't you have some shitty statements i have feats. The same statements you love so much says Worthy Hulk is amped get over it

carver9
It's lame because you are losing. No you really don't you have some shitty statements i have feats. The same statements you love so much says Worthy Hulk is amped get over it

Fts of strength wouldn't help you because a weakened WWH held a planet together twice the size of Earth. Speed fts wouldn't help you because WWH slapped a blitzing Sentry out of the air...WWH was jumping so fast that he was creating sonic booms and he also slapped missles out of the air. Durability wouldn't help because you have nothing from Mindless Hulk side comparable to WWH healing instantly from a beating from Zom Strange...along with tanking a state destroying blast. Then WWH was beating top tiers while "holding back". He tanked a nuclear bomb that was so powerful that it split a planet in half...he tanked 2 more nuclear attacks during that arc as well without even budging.

You have nothing comparable to anything that I have said...

iceman24567
Fts of strength wouldn't help you because a weakened WWH held a planet together twice the size of Earth. Speed fts wouldn't help you because WWH slapped a blitzing Sentry out of the air...WWH was jumping so fast that he was creating sonic booms and he also slapped missles out of the air. Durability wouldn't help because you have nothing from Mindless Hulk side comparable to WWH healing instantly from a beating from Zom Strange...along with tanking a state destroying blast. Then WWH was beating top tiers while "holding back". He tanked a nuclear bomb that was so powerful that it split a planet in half...he tanked 2 more nuclear attacks during that arc as well without even budging.

You have nothing comparable to anything that I have said... He beat top tiers while holding back? He beat the real top tiers threw context carver. His healing has always been good enough to heal from a beating when he's given time to heal which Strange (due to bs pis) let him do. Nukes? Wonder Woman has tanked nukes. Thats it carvy?

Q99
so far she only tried to kill Wonder Woman and sadly failed >_<

She also curbstomped a JLA team including John Stewart with barely any effort, and beat the crap out of WW the first time they fought.

Geno's somewhat less good against Di because they're both linked to the lasso so she can't use all of it's tricks against her, but Geno's still one nasty piece of work.

Rage.Of.Olympus
When we're discussing World War Hulk, statements about power levels are gospel but apparently now they aren't sufficient or something.

Just acknowledge that Worthy Hulk is an amped Hulk. Whether you believe the amp was properly illustrated is completely irrelevant Carver.

iceman24567
When we're discussing World War Hulk, statements about power levels are gospel but apparently now they aren't sufficient or something.

Just acknowledge that Worthy Hulk is an amped Hulk. Whether you believe the amp was properly illustrated is completely irrelevant Carver. thumb upThats all im saying

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Lord Feron
The Serpent and all the Worthy

V.S.

DP Tyrant
Lord Mar-vell
HP Doomsday
Genocide
Cyborg Superman
Sinestro
General Zod

Team 2

DP Tyrant, Lord Mar-Vell, and HP Doomsday gonna win it for team.

carver9
He beat top tiers while holding back? He beat the real top tiers threw context carver. His healing has always been good enough to heal from a beating when he's given time to heal which Strange (due to bs pis) let him do. Nukes? Wonder Woman has tanked nukes. Thats it carvy?

What context was it that made him beat Sentry? What about Hulk Buster Ironman? Strange wailed on him and couldn't drop him and he was amped.

@Rage...I agree with your words but based off of showings, Hammer Hulk is weak sauce.

carver9
thumb upThats all im saying

I agree with his statement even though hammer Hulk is weak sauce.

iceman24567
What context was it that made him beat Sentry? What about Hulk Buster Ironman? Strange wailed on him and couldn't drop him and he was amped.

@Rage...I agree with your words but based off of showings, Hammer Hulk is weak sauce. He didn't beat Sentry. Strange stopped wailing on him if he didn't Hulk would have died.

vansonbee
He didn't beat Sentry. Strange stopped wailing on him if he didn't Hulk would have died. Not really, Hulk would of ran away first laughing out loud

iceman24567
Not really, Hulk would of ran away first laughing out loud LOL thats cold I'm surprised carver didn't respond laughing

TheLordofMurder
Team 2 and I'm tempted to say in a stomp. DP Tyrant + Lord Mar-vell + HP Doomsday Vs Serpent and fodder? I'm going with Team 2.

Going with team 2 as well...

And lets not forget Henshaw; if the battle takes place in the right environment, he becomes the clear 3rd most powerful person here...

Lord Feron
If Serpent and DP tyrant go at it. How do you think the fight will end with the worthy v.s. everyone else on the Villain team? (question goes to everyone)

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Lord Feron
If Serpent and DP tyrant go at it. How do you think the fight will end with the worthy v.s. everyone else on the Villain team? (question goes to everyone)

Really depends on the environment; it could range from a stomp in favor of team 2 (especially if lots of high end tech is around) to it really being an extremely competitive battle...

Worthy Juggs vs HP Doomsday followed by Lord Marvell vs Worthy Hulk would undoubtably be the key matchups...

Although, the more I think about it (I honestly forgot about Lord Marvell), team 2 is stacked...team 2 wins.

carver9
Does the Worthy hammers have the same abilities as Mjlonir? If so...that would give team 1 the majority due to absorption and redirecting the energy back a hundred folds.

We need to see more from the worthy.

I'm not really impressed by Lord Marvell fts...I wished he faced other peeps besides Nova and Surfer. His showing against Magnus was basically a sneak attack.

Lord Feron
Does the Worthy hammers have the same abilities as Mjlonir? If so...that would give team 1 the majority due to absorption and redirecting the energy back a hundred folds.

We need to see more from the worthy.

I'm not really impressed by Lord Marvell fts...I wished he faced other peeps besides Nova and Surfer. His showing against Magnus was basically a sneak attack.

Def just wanna use what was displayed by the worthy themselves.

I felt LM was pretty badass and proved that he was above herald levels.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Really depends on the environment; it could range from a stomp in favor of team 2 (especially if lots of high end tech is around) to it really being an extremely competitive battle...

Worthy Juggs vs HP Doomsday followed by Lord Marvell vs Worthy Hulk would undoubtably be the key matchups...

Although, the more I think about it (I honestly forgot about Lord Marvell), team 2 is stacked...team 2 wins.

Featureless enviroment or in space. There will be no tech at all to aid them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.