Spider Man VS Batman (acrobatics)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
Let's see who I's the more flexible,agile,faster and Bigger butt kicker high flying style

Between Batman and Spider Man

Omega Vision
Is Spider-Man depowered in this thread?

BerserkersRage
Meta v. peak? No stips to even the match? How can SM lose?

iceman24567
Spidey wins with his eyes closed and using one leg

TheHulk
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Is Spider-Man depowered in this thread? Nope Both average day routine

TheHulk
Originally posted by BerserkersRage
Meta v. peak? No stips to even the match? How can SM lose? I don't know batman is one of the best in marltial arts and very lethal so yeah his very acrobatic like backflip,dropkick and all those other stuff...

BerserkersRage
Originally posted by TheHulk
I don't know batman is one of the best in marltial arts and very lethal so yeah his very acrobatic like backflip,dropkick and all those other stuff...

That's true, but Bateman is, after all, human. Spiderman is a modified human, enhanced n many physical ways. Agility and speed is SM's game. As a Batman fan, I have to say he has no chance in this thread (as is).

Parmaniac
I don't think this is a contest, actually I think that Spider-Man is the character with the best agility (not speed) in comics.

BerserkersRage
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I don't think this is a contest, actually I think that Spider-Man is the character with the best agility (not speed) in comics.

thumb up Agreed. Of course by speed, I meant combat speed compared to normal humans, like bullet dodging, (yeah, yeah, I know) and his ablilty to bring the fight to his foe quickly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.