Thor vs Guy and John Stewart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins?

No bfring.

Bentley
Lanterns for the easy win.

JakeTheBank
Thor.

vansonbee
Hammer speed blitz toss one of the lanterns and Thor wins.

Prep-Man
Team.

Slaanesh
Thor wins against any one of them..but together..he'll lose everytime..

cdtm
Guy, with ease.

ares834
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Thor wins against any one of them..but together..he'll lose everytime..

Agreed.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Edge to the team on average. Thor could win but won't unless he was being pushed or something of value was on the line.

Bentley
If the Lanterns are equally motivated Thor won't win.

carver9
Thor 6/10.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Edge to the team on average. Thor could win but won't unless he was being pushed or something of value was on the line.

I...I am shocked.

leonidas
yeah, all bloodlusted, team takes it more than not.

-Pr-
Lanterns imo, though Thor could definitely take a few.

nimbus006

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I...I am shocked.

What? I'm biased but I know how Thor and comics operate.

Prep-Man
What? I'm biased but I know how Thor and comics operate.

Actually, I might give it to Thor. I mean, he's one of the best characters to go bloodlust. What exactly has Guy done that was so impressive? Or John for that matter.

JakeTheBank
What exactly has Guy done that was so impressive?

Let's not get too carried away here.

cdtm
What exactly has Guy done that was so impressive? Or John for that matter.

Guy beat Eclipsed Superman.

Held his own with Despero, and was doing well before Ice got hurt and put him into blind rage mode.

John protected both himself and Martian Manhunter from attacks that would have hurt even MM's durability, and an auto shield protected them from a planet being converted to anti matter, than exploding.

Scoobless
Originally posted by cdtm
Guy beat Eclipsed Superman.

Held his own with Despero, and was doing well before Ice got hurt and put him into blind rage mode.

John protected both himself and Martian Manhunter from attacks that would have hurt even MM's durability, and an auto shield protected them from a planet being converted to anti matter, than exploding.

Yeah ... so after Thor kicks their asses at least they still have those memories to brag about.

stick out tongue

Mini Bennett
Together the Lanterns take Thor with mild difficulty, only for the Asgardian's resilience. Thor isn't a serious threat here.

TheHulk
Thor Wins 8/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.