Who can take Wolverine in Jungle warfare?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
Anyone above class 10, with telepathy, intangibility, mist form, flight or mirrored power-set as Logan, can't be used.

However, all other contestants will have 24 hours of prep, including Wolverine himself.

The fight takes place in a Jungle that has wildlife; tigers, black panthers, anacondas and other large cats and animals; at night.

So.. Who could take down Logan here?

Note: No teams.

Mindset
Doom w/o his suit.

Silent Master
Either Macgyver or the A-team.

zopzop
Ooooh cool thread big grin

Those stips are strict but I think I have someone.
The Morlock : Carver.
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090920012731/marveldatabase/images/thumb/2/24/Carver_Morlocks.jpg/200px-Carver_Morlocks.jpg
He has superhuman strength but I don't think he's Class 10. As long as he keeps his eyes safe, he's immune to Wolvie's claws.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Silent Master
Either Macgyver or the A-team.

This is correct. Close the thread

Parmaniac
Nitro

Mindset
Nitro

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom w/o his suit.

How do you see him pulling it off? Considering prep is indeed at play. One would probably lean towards Doom. But Wolverine has prep too; stealth will definitely be his key weapon in these kinds of surroundings. And Doom can't have any thing that puts him above class 10 in terms of strength/durability.

byrdgang21
Poison Ivy???

Mindset
Originally posted by Marvelknight
How do you see him pulling it off? Considering prep is indeed at play. One would probably lean towards Doom. But Wolverine has prep too; stealth will definitely be his key weapon in these kinds of surroundings. And Doom can't have any thing that puts him above class 10 in terms of strength/durability. Doom makes a forcefield for himself, constructs a giant magnet, then combos to ko with magic.

rotiart
The purple man? He can't be physically touched if I remember correctly. Possible endless stalemate.

Radioactive man? He could nuke wolverine I'd think.

Spiderman is class ten isn't he?

I'd like spidermans enemy... That guy similar to kazar... He could probably trap wolverine somehow and has stats enough to stay close... The healing factor and adamantium make it hard to keep wolverine down though...

zopzop
Originally posted by rotiart
The purple man? He can't be physically touched if I remember correctly. Possible endless stalemate.

I'd like spidermans enemy... That guy similar to kazar... He could probably trap wolverine somehow and has stats enough to stay close... The healing factor and adamantium make it hard to keep wolverine down though...

Kraven? Hmm he actually could work. I think he's unkillable by anyone except Spider-man now.

Purple Man? The X-men villain?

Marvelknight

^Class 10 is fine as long as they're not above it.

Parmaniac
Hydroman and Sandman

Marvelknight
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Poison Ivy???

Hmm.. I like the way you think. Jungles have lots of trees. thumb up

But I'm not sure what ways she would use it to her advantage or how long she can hold wolverine off.

zopzop
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Hydroman and Sandman

Aren't they above Cl10 strength wise?

Marvelknight
Doom makes a forcefield for himself, constructs a giant magnet, then combos to ko with magic.

Ok... Cool.

Wolverine could get the drop on him if Doom doesn't pull that off. Still a good strategy on Doom' part.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by zopzop
Aren't they above Cl10 strength wise? Oh yeah, Sandman is for sure, Hydroman doesn't really have clear strength feats but he surely could be considered a class 10.

EDIT: Nitro still stands.

shokosugi
The PLANTMAN.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plantman

Mindset
Sue Storm

Marvelknight
Originally posted by shokosugi
The PLANTMAN.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plantman

Good choice.

But keep in mind that anyone Wolverine faces off with; he too has prep against i.e. will use the best methods to his ability to defeat them.

byrdgang21
Hmm.. I like the way you think. Jungles have lots of trees. thumb up

But I'm not sure what ways she would use it to her advantage or how long she can hold wolverine off.

Not entirely sire myself but she could essentially use the entire jungle as a weapon.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Not entirely sire myself but she could essentially use the entire jungle as a weapon.

True. Although Logan could cut through anything useable to her in no time.

zopzop
I have another one, Mr. Fantastic. He's too malleable for Wolverine to cut and he could smother Logan for the KO win.

Mindset
Originally posted by zopzop
I have another one, Mr. Fantastic. He's too malleable for Wolverine to cut and he could smother Logan for the KO win. He can amp over class 10.

Bentley
Black Panther, good tracking abilities and much better with prep.

Marvelknight
Note: Deadpool is usable here. Only those whose power-sets closely match Wolverine' exactly i.e. Sabretooth, Daken, X-23 and Wildchild.

zopzop
He can amp over class 10.

No way? Seriously or you being sarcastic?

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Bentley
Black Panther, good tracking abilities and much better with prep.

But Logan has him in experience in combat in these settings. Tracking is probably better as well.

-Pr-
The Phantom.

Mindset
But Logan has him in experience in combat in these settings. Tracking is probably better as well. Did against Namor.

golem370
Punisher

Parmaniac
Black Fog (my fav new marvel character)

Bentley
But Logan has him in experience in combat in these settings. Tracking is probably better as well.

Panther only needs a magnet to find Logan ermm

Parmaniac
Panther only needs a magnet to find Logan ermm Wolverine will hide from da magnetizzmmm

Marvelknight
Panther only needs a magnet to find Logan ermm

And? Wolverine only needs Panther to be within miles away to find him (no device needed) rolling on floor laughing

Marvelknight
Did against Namor.

This is basically guerrilla warfare (Wolverine' game), and Namor isn't Wolverine. cool

Mindset
This is basically guerrilla warfare (Wolverine' game), and Namor isn't Wolverine. cool What does this have to do with anything?

Marvelknight
What does this have to do with anything?

Funny.. I was thinking the same thing at your last post. smokin'

Mindset
Oh, I meant to quote zop.

Marvelknight
What about Omega Red? I think he can pull it off.

zopzop
Dang, so there goes Mr. Fantastic.

@Marvelknight
Isn't Omega Red above CL10?

Marvelknight
^No, he's just at class 10.

-Pr-
^No, he's just at class 10.

laughing out loud

Wolverine fans would kill you.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by -Pr-
laughing out loud

Wolverine fans would kill you.

Damn, I guest I'll be kicked out of the fan club lol

Do they believe OR to be higher?

Parmaniac

Do they believe OR to be higher? trans minimum

-Pr-

Do they believe OR to be higher?

I think some used to say he was around cl100.

Marvelknight
trans minimum

I don't know the term.

Originally posted by -Pr-
I think some used to say he was around cl100.

Wow... Talk about over rating.

Parmaniac
I don't know the term. It's a tier here like meta and street, Thanos is in it.

Marvelknight
It's a tier here like meta and street, Thanos is in it.

Ok, thanks. But are you saying Thanos and Omega Red are in the same tier? Because I have to disagree there.

Mindset
It's a tier here like meta and street, Thanos is in it. So is IF.

BullwinkleMoose
Posion Ivy could take him in Jungle Warfare

golem370
Magneto?

Marvelknight
Originally posted by golem370
Magneto?

He has flight capabilities, hence unusable here.

JakeTheBank
Deathstroke.

cdtm
Captain Cold.

Danny Rand.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by BullwinkleMoose
Posion Ivy could take him in Jungle Warfare

She has a good chance. But Wolverine would cut through anything she try to trap him with or attack. Since he has prep here too; he'd be looking out for things around him that She might use use as an weapon.

Wolverine is a masterful strategist and tactician in combat situations. He'd use his surroundings to advantage once he sees that she can't stand seeing other plant life being harmed.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Deathstroke.

With prep it's possible. But still hard pressed to achieve.

Still, good choice. Would pay to see it in a crossover.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by cdtm
Captain Cold.

Danny Rand.

If we use IF, he can't amp pass class 10 in striking power, strength or durability. Which lower his chances even more, since this is Logan' playground after all.

cdtm
If we use IF, he can't amp pass class 10 in striking power, strength or durability. Which lower his chances even more, since this is Logan' playground after all.

Pretty sure hitting like a cl 100 doesn't make you a cl 100.

Otherwise, Val Armorr would be considering that, and he's just a human level guy who uses space karate to hit outside his class.

Also, Val Armorr for another pick.

Marvelknight

Otherwise, Val Armorr would be considering that, and he's just a human level guy who uses space karate to hit outside his class.

Idk what you misunderstood. But I don't care what level Danny amps to, as long as it's not pass class 10. smokin'

Both would be hard pressed to win either way tbh. But these are the stipulations of the thread.

cdtm
Idk what you misunderstood.

I'm saying, prove Danny amps his strength past cl 10, and not just amp his striking power.

Val Armorr can hit like a class 100 brick, but he can't lift 100 tons. No way, no how. So Val doesn't qualify as as cl 100, or even a cl 50.

I like Danny Rand, but don't know everything about him, so I'm assuming when he chi amps, he can hit like, say, Luke Cage, but still not be able to lift nearly as much weight.

Marvelknight
I'm saying, prove Danny amps his strength past cl 10, and not just amp his striking power.

Val Armorr can hit like a class 100 brick, but he can't lift 100 tons. No way, no how. So Val doesn't qualify as as cl 100, or even a cl 50.

I like Danny Rand, but don't know everything about him, so I'm assuming when he chi amps, he can hit like, say, Luke Cage, but still not be able to lift nearly as much weight.

Nothing for me to prove. Understand that I'm saying use IF if you want. But he can't amp himself to levels in striking power above class 10. Otherwise, why not let other characters be used who are above class 10 in strength? Understand?

cdtm
Nothing for me to prove. Understand that I'm saying use IF if you want. But he can't amp himself to levels in striking power above class 10. Otherwise, why not let other characters be used who are above class 10 in strength? Understand?

So you're banning Val Armorr from the fight? And Marvels Mantis, too?

They can both hit like a cl 100, but can't life weight like a cl 100.

You understand you banned > cl 10's. You didn't say anything about banning anyone who can HIT harder than anyone past a cl 10.

Striking like a cl 15 and being a cl 15 are two different things.

Marvelknight
So you're banning Val Armorr from the fight? And Marvels Mantis, too?

They can both hit like a cl 100, but can't life weight like a cl 100.

You understand you banned > cl 10's. You didn't say anything about banning anyone who can HIT harder than anyone past a cl 10.

Striking like a cl 15 and being a cl 15 are two different things.

What?

What are you talking about.? This isn't a weight lifting contest. It's doesn't matter if Danny' lifting strength isn't comparable to striking.

Because if this was someone like Venom; he'd have to strike Wolverine same as anyone else. How else would their strength be used in a fight, which requires hitting the each other i.e. striking?

Class 10 isn't banded, but anything higher is (strength, durability and striking power). You don't have to actually be above class 10 in lifting power. But if you can amp your fists to hit with higher force above class 10. That would go against the stips.

cdtm

Because if this was someone like Venom; he'd have to strike Wolverine same as anyone else. How else would their strength be used in a fight, which requires hitting the each other i.e. striking?

Striking doesn't = lifting power, though. When we talk about strength class, we're talking lifting power. That's what the system measures. Even in real life, there's a difference between lifting power and striking power.. A person that can lift 100 lbs can hit harder than someone that can lift 200 lbs, through technique.

In comics, it's a lot worse.. Captain America can only lift one ton, but he can KO characters that can lift much, much more.

Bottom line, unless you're changing the rules, you banned anyone above cl 10, which means anyone that can lift above 10 tons.

Can Danny lift more than 10 tons with amping? Is there scans or proof of this? If he knocks Colossus across the room, does that make him cl 100? Or is he still cl 10, but his technique and chi let him hit beyond his class?

I know he can amp his strength, but I'm not aware of any lifting feats above cl 10, even if he can hit harder than, say, Luke Cage, who is clearly above cl 10. And trying to ban anyone that can hit harder than a cl 10 would be difficult, since there's plenty of characters that hit beyond their strength class, and it's a difficult thing to measure..

Marvelknight
There's nothing to discus, because the stips are clear. IF can only amp to a certain degree.

Eternal Idol
The only one who stands a chance is Captain Ultra.

Mindset
Spot.

Kasper Gutman
From a Canadian's perspective I think Logan would feel way more comfortable in a typical woods environment then a Jungle environment. My grandfather had to spend a couple years in Jamaica during the Second World War just to get the hang of jungle combat. Blah, nothing to do with comics just my two cents.

Mshinu
Frog Man stomps.

golem370
Spider-Man in camo suit

Parmaniac
Spider-Man in camo suit SM > Class 10

Marvelknight
Spider-Man in camo suit

Ah I see. The suit' camouflage won't work well here. Wolverine has superhuman senses; he'd know exactly where Spider-Man is.

rotiart
There's nothing to discus, because the stips are clear. IF can only amp to a certain degree. Originally posted by Marvelknight
Anyone above class 10, with telepathy, intangibility, mist form, flight or mirrored power-set as Logan, can't be used.

However, all other contestants will have 24 hours of prep, including Wolverine himself.

The fight takes place in a Jungle that has wildlife; tigers, black panthers, anacondas and other large cats and animals; at night.

So.. Who could take down Logan here?

Note: No teams.

Anyone above class 10 refers to just strength on this board. And you did not in your OP (opening post) identify any stipulations against people who have the striking power or similar to it

Cdtm is right. You are wrong. Plain and simple. However you can in a tread later CLARIFY that you mean anyone that was class 10 in strength but also anyone that has striking feats that could match.

You have said... The opening thread is clear about what class 10 means... Which is false. I wouldn't smoke a cig like you've owned someone when your grammar and writing isnt clear. That you actually have multiple responses trying to clarify what you wrote should show you you made a mistake.

Parmaniac
Ah I see. The suit' camouflage won't work well here. Wolverine has superhuman senses; he'd know exactly where Spider-Man is. Spider-man is against your stips plus with 24 hours prep he would take Wolverine.

Deadline
Punisher.

Bentley
Originally posted by Deadline
Punisher.

I knew you would say that before clicking into this thread 131

Parmaniac
I knew you would say that before clicking into this thread 131 With 24 hours prep he stands a good chance imo.

Bentley
And yet, T'challa is his superior... in everyway evil face

srankmissingnin
Wolverine avoided a dozen some odd members Strikeforce X for 5 days in the Jungle, attacking and taking out members with guerrilla tactics then disappearing backing to the Jungle. Every member of Strikeforce X had strength, speed, healing, smell, hearing, and sight on par with Wolverine as well as night vision (as well as other miscellaneous gear) and they described him as a ghost. Panther and Punisher aren't even close to being a match for Wolverine in this scenario.

Bentley
I just give it to Panther because he's better with prep.

Parmaniac
Dark Reign arsenal = no jungle to hide left

JakeTheBank
Batman.

*waits*

Parmaniac
I just give it to mentioned characters because he's better with prep. thumb up

srankmissingnin
I just give it to Panther because he's better with prep.

Not good enough. cool

Panther could maybe come up with a method to take Wolverine down provided he finds him, but even with substantial prep Panther isn't bring anything to the table that is more effective at tracking then the enhanced senses of a single member of Strike Force X, let alone a dozen. Even with all the resources of SHIELD at his disposal Nick Fury couldn't track Wolverine down after the events of EotS. If Wolverine doesn't want to be found then he wont be, when it comes to stealth and guerrilla tactics Wolverine is in a league of his own.

Most of the characters mentioned thus far have as much of a shot at winning this scenario as Punisher does of beating Daredevil in a pitch black warehouse in pure h2h. None.

Bentley
And T'challa nullified Mephisto's magic.

Color me unimpressed.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Batman.

*waits*

thumb up

srankmissingnin

Color me unimpressed.

Because magic apparently has an easily exploited dues-ex machina weakness of being depended on a set of universal constants. Panther did that with a force field that modified the molecular constant. How does that help track and beat Wolverine?

cdtm

Color me unimpressed.

Well, this is also under the same writer that had Thor knocked out by a bullet to the head..

Preps one thing, but Panther knocked Meph on his ass with a punch.

cdtm
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Because magic apparently has an easily exploited dues-ex machina weakness of being depended on a set of universal constants. Panther did that with a force field that modified the molecular constant. How does that help track and beat Wolverine?

I think the idea was the force fields cut him off from his source of power, or something..

Whatever it was, it was kind of ridiculous, even by comic book science standards..

srankmissingnin
I think the idea was the force fields cut him off from his source of power, or something..

Whatever it was, it was kind of ridiculous, even by comic book science standards..

That would have been better then what happened. What was said is that if you change the "constants" of atmosphere, gravity or molecular cohesion magic stops working. Stupid. If that was true Dr. Strange abilities would be limited to earth only. It's like finding out Superman has a peanut allergy.

Marvelknight
Anyone above class 10 refers to just strength on this board. And you did not in your OP (opening post) identify any stipulations against people who have the striking power or similar to it

Cdtm is right. You are wrong. Plain and simple. However you can in a tread later CLARIFY that you mean anyone that was class 10 in strength but also anyone that has striking feats that could match.

You have said... The opening thread is clear about what class 10 means... Which is false. I wouldn't smoke a cig like you've owned someone when your grammar and writing isnt clear. That you actually have multiple responses trying to clarify what you wrote should show you you made a mistake.

I'm wrong? Sure... Striking power requires strength. Oh wait a minute.. "Anyone above class 10 refers to just strength on this board"

Guest I'm right after all. Now move along...

Deadline
I knew you would say that before clicking into this thread 131

I was almost tempted not to say it but I thought the weakest character the better. As you mentioned Tchalla could do it but BP is in a different weight class.

Marvelknight
Spider-man is against your stips plus with 24 hours prep he would take Wolverine.

Not really. Last I checked, Parker isn't class 25 anymore and is back to class 10... I do my homework, so try this on someone else.

Bentley
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Fine, let's use the uber tracking inter-dimensional tech he used to find Doom during Doomwar flirt

My point is that T'challa is one nasty prepper, he has defeated the Silver Surfer. Just because I don't have a comic in which he captures and humilliates Wolverine it doesn't mean he cannot track him.

Parmaniac
Not really. Last I checked, Parker isn't class 25 anymore and it back to class 10... I do my homework, so try this on someone else. May I ask where you checked it?

Marvelknight
May I ask where you checked it?

Paker made a deal to save Aunt May. It cost him his marriage with Mary Jane and his evolved powers (organic webbing, enhanced strength, durability, speed, agility, and healing and SS was able to locate dangers and exactly where it was coming from). Taking place sometime after Civil War.

Parmaniac
Paker made a deal to save Aunt May. It cost him his marriage with Mary Jane and his evolved powers (organic webbing, enhanced strength, durability, speed, agility, and healing and SS was able to locate dangers and exactly where it was coming from). HIs adventures still happened though.

Mindset
Paker made a deal to save Aunt May. It cost him his marriage with Mary Jane and his evolved powers (organic webbing, enhanced strength, durability, speed, agility, and healing and SS was able to locate dangers and exactly where it was coming from). Taking place sometime after Civil War. He lost the power from The Other, and later his ss.

Marvelknight
Strikeforce X really did have what one would think is enough to bring down Wolverine. As Srank already made note of; Wolverine really is just too dangerous in this situation and stealth is "his" element here.

With the stips, this becomes more of a test for anyone facing Wolverine.

It's like "who can defeat Hulk in a fist fight?" And only use characters who can't fly, run light speed, use magic, telepathy, or cosmic powers.

Marvelknight
He lost the power from The Other, and later his ss.

I know that... But thanks anyway. smokin'

Mindset
But his deal with Mephisto didn't cost him (lower) all the powers you listed.

Marvelknight
But his deal with Mephisto didn't cost him (lower) all the powers you listed.

Only one was SS. No big deal. cool

Not sure what's the point talking about this though. Who would take James is the focus of the thread. I'm not trying to play you, just saying..

Parmaniac

Not sure what's the point talking about this though. All of his adventures happened and therefore performed feats too. Nothing was retconned (featwise) (besides his exotic new upgrades from the other) otherwise explain the existence of guys like Venom, Anti-Venom and Morlun himself who was the main villain in "The Other".

All Mephisto did was "write out" MJ from his history and even that was changed later.

rotiart
I'm wrong? Sure... Striking power requires strength. Oh wait a minute.. "Anyone above class 10 refers to just strength on this board"

Guest I'm right after all. Now move along...

Nope still wrong.

rotiart

Not sure what's the point talking about this though. Who would take James is the focus of the thread. I'm not trying to play you, just saying..

You aren't playing anyone?
You showed your hand and were proven a failure for it.
Multiple times.
In your own thread.

You are full of fail. It saddens me that you lie to yourself about being right.

Marvelknight
Nope still wrong.

You aren't playing anyone?
You showed your hand and were proven a failure for it.
Multiple times.
In your own thread.

You are full of fail. It saddens me that you lie to yourself about being right.

I'm wrong because IF use energy to charge his fist and strength has nothing to do with him hitting above class 10? no

You want me to be wrong and look bad, I understand being hated on. I feed on that, so it's cool cool

But what's is really sad is that you're lacking one thing... You don't know why I have it so that above class 10 can't be used.

The rule is there so that any character used won't have a huge strength advantage over Wolverine (not that it really matters seeing how Wolverine can defeat foes over class 50 in strength). This is not a contest to life Wolverine up in the air. This is a situation where combat will involve h2h fighting. Strength in a fight will be use to strike, bash, throw, or crush the opponent. Nothing wrong here. To disagree with this is illogical.

It's seems to me that because I won't let IF amp pass class 10, there's a problem.

Deadline
Strikeforce X really did have what one would think is enough to bring down Wolverine. As Srank already made note of; Wolverine really is just too dangerous in this situation and stealth is "his" element here.

Punisher managed to track down a person in the jungle before Wolverine. Wolverine has never sneaked up on him, hell Punisher has even been able to detect DD (I would say DD is near to Wolverine in stealth) sneaking up on him and that was just 'empathy'.

Why is Wolverine in his element, really?

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Deadline
Punisher managed to track down a person in the jungle before Wolverine. Wolverine has never sneaked up on him, hell Punisher has even been able to detect DD (I would say DD is near to Wolverine in stealth) sneaking up on him and that was just 'empathy'.

Why is Wolverine in his element, really?

How do you think Frank will do against James?

JayDaDon
How bout....Electro?

Marvelknight
Originally posted by JayDaDon
How bout....Electro?

Hmm. Good choice. He'd be hared to take down.

Mindset
Electro would get stomped.

Marvelknight
Electro would get stomped.

I don't think it would be a stomp... Electro can fry Wolverine. Although I still agree that Wolverine can take him here.

rotiart
I'm wrong because IF use energy to charge his fist and strength has nothing to do with him hitting above class 10? no

You want me to be wrong and look bad, I understand being hated on. I feed on that, so it's cool cool

But what's is really sad is that you're lacking one thing... You don't know why I have it so that above class 10 can't be used.

The rule is there so that any character used won't have a huge strength advantage over Wolverine (not that it really matters seeing how Wolverine can defeat foes over class 50 in strength). This is not a contest to life Wolverine up in the air. This is a situation where combat will involve h2h fighting. Strength in a fight will be use to strike, bash, throw, or crush the opponent. Nothing wrong here. To disagree with this is illogical.

It's seems to me that because I won't let IF amp pass class 10, there's a problem.

The simple answer is you don't understand the differences between
Being a class ten
Amping to class ten
And striking with the force of a class ten

It isn't hard to make you look bad at all. You make it rather easy. cool

rotiart

I'll simplify it for your small mind to understand.
IMP.

Get it? Got it? Good.

Marvelknight
The simple answer is you don't understand the differences between
Being a class ten
Amping to class ten
And striking with the force of a class ten

It isn't hard to make you look bad at all. You make it rather easy. cool

I'll simplify it for your small mind to understand.
IMP.

Get it? Got it? Good.

I'm pretty sure others are looking at your comments, wondering why you can't get it.

You can't make me look bad, and I'm not wrong either...

Now I'll end this here. So far you're catching on. Now pay a attention...

"Being a class ten"

"Amping to class ten"

"And striking with the force of a class ten"

It's doesn't matter. As long as it's not above class 10 all of the above is fine.. Now, now, was that too hard to understand?

Mindset
I don't think it would be a stomp... Electro can fry Wolverine. Although I still agree that Wolverine can take him here. He would cut Electro in half w/o Electro knowing he was there.

Marvelknight
He would cut Electro in half w/o Electro knowing he was there.

True.

StyleTime
Do the contestants have to track Wolverine down and subdue him?

Can they wait on Wolverine to come to them or even just wait for Wolverine to die or somesuch?

rotiart
I'm pretty sure others are looking at your comments, wondering why you can't get it.

You can't make me look bad, and I'm not wrong either...

Now I'll end this here. So far you're catching on. Now pay a attention...

"Being a class ten"

"Amping to class ten"

It's doesn't matter. As long as it's not above class 10 all of the above is fine.. Now, now, was that too hard to understand?

Nope. Define striking with the force of a class ten now.

rotiart
I love that you completely ignore my comment about the IMP. how's how much you know. ;-)

Marvelknight
Nope. Define striking with the force of a class ten now.

Spider-Man has class 10 strength; he hits a wall and destroys it with ten tons of force behind his blows.

Iron Fist has peak human strength; he amps his physical strength to strike a wall and destroy it with the ten tons of force behind his blows.

Different methods, same results i.e. no difference in striking power, only one had to amp to meet the same level in striking power while the other didn't.

Now. Idk what point you're trying to prove, it remains to be seen. But this is truly a wast of time when we both could be thinking of opponents to take on Wolverine.

Bottom line.

"Being a class ten"

"Amping to class ten"

It's doesn't matter. As long as it's not above class 10 all of the above is fine...

Marvelknight
Originally posted by StyleTime
Do the contestants have to track Wolverine down and subdue him?

Can they wait on Wolverine to come to them or even just wait for Wolverine to die or somesuch?

I assume they will try to track him down. Waiting isn't really a good idea for anyone going against Logan here. Best bet is to stay on the move or try to lure Wolverine out.

rotiart
So captain America is out then by your rulings correct?

cdtm

Yeah, since Cap can hang with and beat US Agent, who's a class 15...

Marvelknight

Cap can increase his physical stats pass class 10 now? Or are you comparing chi amping to a weapon. Wolverine's bones are nearly as hard as Cap's shield. So I guest Wolverine can't be in a thread starring him either.

rotiart
Different methods, same results i.e. no difference in striking power, only one had to amp to meet the same level in striking power while the other didn't.

Now. Idk what point you're trying to prove, it remains to be seen.

Captain America throwing his shield with enough force to take down a fighter plane. Stop a semi truck.
Black panther arm bar of silver surfer.
Gamora Vs thanos
Gamora Vs drax.

Etc etc....

If you want the list I'll do as many off the top I can. But claiming that martial arts is the same as a lifting feat shows you don't understan the difference.

And again I said striking power. Not Amping power. You still don't know the difference.

Marvelknight
What is this, Iron Fist is the comic character of the month on KMC?

Tbh. If I make an exception and let IF amp his fists as powerful as he wants, what difference will it make? None...

Wolverine still takes it over him here 7/8-10 smokin'

Marvelknight
Captain America throwing his shield with enough force to take down a fighter plane. Stop a semi truck.
Black panther arm bar of silver surfer.
Gamora Vs thanos
Gamora Vs drax.

Etc etc....

If you want the list I'll do as many off the top I can. But claiming that martial arts is the same as a lifting feat shows you don't understan the difference.

And again I said striking power. Not Amping power. You still don't know the difference.

IF can't deliver that kind of striking power without amping. Class 10 striking power without amping? Yeah ok....

rotiart
What is this, Iron Fist is the comic character of the month on KMC?

Tbh. If I make an exception and let IF amp his fists as powerful as he wants, what difference will it make? None...

Wolverine still takes it over him here 7/8-10 smokin'

You are more full of fail then I thought!!

The person mentioning iron fist had been you. Not me.
All I stated was your argument against fighters who have feats that show they can strike with force of a class ten was dumb. Obviously all those little pics are you smoking weed. Explains why you don't understand what I've been saying. And that you've been confusing your own posts with those of others.

Sigh. Let me put this in a way you will understand 30 years from now when you are hard at work. Yes I would like fries with that.

rotiart
Mike Tyson... A fighter with a bench weight of something like 350 lbs has a striking measurement rated around 1500 pounds....

Lifting does NOT equal striking.

Although on a tangent... boxers who are still standing but actually knocked out is some awesome stuff.

Marvelknight
You are more full of fail then I thought!!

The person mentioning iron fist had been you. Not me.
All I stated was your argument against fighters who have feats that show they can strike with force of a class ten was dumb. Obviously all those little pics are you smoking weed. Explains why you don't understand what I've been saying. And that you've been confusing your own posts with those of others.

Sigh. Let me put this in a way you will understand 30 years from now when you are hard at work. Yes I would like fries with that.

Wrong I never brought up IF. Someone else did. I only stated that " if we use IF he can't amp pass class 10". Then you and cdtm try and tell me about the rules of my own thread and what they means. That in itself is stupid... Notice you two are the only ones who are still pushing this. Everyone else gets it.

Crying because IF can't amp pass class 10. Get over it and move on.

rotiart
Lol. You are really not that bright are you? You mentioned IF several times then complained about the if love here...

rotiart
Actually as far as your "rules" go. I was pointing out it wasn't in your op. Since you felt it necessary to insult Cdtm and insist it was. Then youjust started making up lies so I pointed them out.

Don't be mad at me that the public school system failed you.

rotiart
There's nothing to discus, because the stips are clear. IF can only amp to a certain degree.

You do realize the argument hasn't been about amping at all... but about equivalent striking force. you don't have to be able to lift or amp to lift 10 ton to inflict striking damage of that size....

Marvelknight
Lol. You are really not that bright are you? You mentioned IF several times then complained about the if love here...

Tell that to yourself.

Captain Cold.

Danny Rand.

Idk what you misunderstood. But I don't care what level Danny amps to, as long as it's not pass class 10. smokin'

Both would be hard pressed to win either way tbh. But these are the stipulations of the thread.

And it goes on and on...

And there's nothing wrong with my intelligence. This thread is not about the difference between striking power and lifting strength. Can you read? The thread is about "Who can take Wolverine in Jungle warfare?"

You wanna prove something to me, make a name for yourself and show me up? Well it isn't happening, not here, son...

Debate IF out of getting his kicked and focus on the topic of the thread and stop wasting my time with semantics.

Marvelknight
You do realize the argument hasn't been about amping at all... but about equivalent striking force. you don't have to be able to lift or amp to lift 10 ton to inflict striking damage of that size....

Bullshit... Unless it's pressure-point striking, hell no Danny can't deliver damage of that size without amping.

So Danny can hit as hard as Spider-Man without amping or cause the same damage? No

rotiart
Bullshit... Unless it's pressure-point striking, hell no Danny can't deliver damage of that size without amping.

So Danny can hit as hard as Spider-Man without amping or cause the same damage? No

I don't bring up Iron Fist. You do. If you have a fetish for Danny Rand thats your business. If you you like mixing it up with Bullshit while you are at it.. .. dude.. whatever you do in the bedroom.. thats between you and god.

Again. the question is. what the heck is your definition of striking with 10 tons of force. Someone like cap hurting a brick that has SHOWN before that he isn't hurt by other people? ie... silver surfer not being hurt by she-hulk, but showing pain to say.... black panther?! hrmmmmm.... and i didn't say pressure points. you are.

how about someone like mr hyde that tangles with the hulk... and cap getting the best of him...

or hell cap hurting people like the wrecking crew...

DO you or do you not admit captain america is below a class ten.

and i don't have to make a name for myself off you. You don't have a name here. lol.

keep up your silly little deflections and lies. I see right through you. smokin'

StyleTime
I assume they will try to track him down. Waiting isn't really a good idea for anyone going against Logan here. Best bet is to stay on the move or try to lure Wolverine out.
I'm asking because the list of characters that can win increases if they don't have to track him down. There are people with "hax" powers that still fit your requirements.

Mercury is a great example. Wolverine can't really do anything to her physically, but she has no hope of tracking Wolverine down.

Dust is technically tangible, so she's another one with good powers but no tracking ability.

Kiden Nixon has no real tracking skills either, but she may not need them when she enters "No Time". Wolverine wouldn't really be able to do anything to Kiden, and she'd cover a whole lot of distance relative to him. She'd probably run across him eventually.

Cyclops and Havok could do it if they are willing to level the forest section by section. They'd have to keep a clear plane around them at all times though.

rotiart
I think you'd have to take out havok. In a recent issue i'm pretty sure he flew to get away from polaris...

although you could probably call it assisted jumping.. ...

Marvelknight
Actually as far as your "rules" go. I was pointing out it wasn't in your op. Since you felt it necessary to insult Cdtm and insist it was. Then youjust started making up lies so I pointed them out.

Don't be mad at me that the public school system failed you.

It is in the OP. What don't you understand about "can't be above class 10"?! mad The point of not being over class 10 is that they can't have the strength/striking power or durability over class 10 period... How the hell did I lie or insult cdtm? He didn't understand the rules and your ass is in the same boat... Don't tell me what my rules mean in my thread... So move the f$^k on no expression

Marvelknight
I don't bring up Iron Fist. You do. If you have a fetish for Danny Rand thats your business. If you you like mixing it up with Bullshit while you are at it.. .. dude.. whatever you do in the bedroom.. thats between you and god.

Again. the question is. what the heck is your definition of striking with 10 tons of force. Someone like cap hurting a brick that has SHOWN before that he isn't hurt by other people? ie... silver surfer not being hurt by she-hulk, but showing pain to say.... black panther?! hrmmmmm.... and i didn't say pressure points. you are.

how about someone like mr hyde that tangles with the hulk... and cap getting the best of him...

or hell cap hurting people like the wrecking crew...

DO you or do you not admit captain america is below a class ten.

and i don't have to make a name for myself off you. You don't have a name here. lol.

keep up your silly little deflections and lies. I see right through you. smokin'

Cap's shield *******. Why do I need to tell you that? My name is known here. And you will do well to remember it. I see through your bullshit. You think can hang with me. I'll show you better than I can tell, son...

Marvelknight
Originally posted by StyleTime
I'm asking because the list of characters that can win increases if they don't have to track him down. There are people with "hax" powers that still fit your requirements.

Mercury is a great example. Wolverine can't really do anything to her physically, but she has no hope of tracking Wolverine down.

Dust is technically tangible, so she's another one with good powers but no tracking ability.

Kiden Nixon has no real tracking skills either, but she may not need them when she enters "No Time". Wolverine wouldn't really be able to do anything to Kiden, and she'd cover a whole lot of distance relative to him. She'd probably run across him eventually.

Cyclops and Havok could do it if they are willing to level the forest section by section. They'd have to keep a clear plane around them at all times though.

Finally someone who's on topic.

Yes they would have to engage Wolverine in "jungle warfare" and use planing and tactics to out smart him.

SquallX
Death Stroke, either Post reboot, or new 52.

rotiart
Cap's shield *******. Why do I need to tell you that? My name is known here. And you will do well to remember it. I see through your bullshit. You think can hang with me. I'll show you better than I can tell, son...

son? lol.
and not every good feat of cap is with his shield.
cap does this... with his bare hands
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/6103/capiii08p18zt1.jpg
to a guy that did this to one of caps replacement shields.
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/2015/capiii08p15and16zq7.jpg

rotiart
Finally someone who's on topic.

Yes they would have to engage Wolverine in "jungle warfare" and use planing and tactics to out smart him.

lol. i recognize squalls name more than i do yours. and he's been here less.

Marvelknight
son? lol.
and not every good feat of cap is with his shield.
cap does this... with his bare hands
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/6103/capiii08p18zt1.jpg
to a guy that did this to one of caps replacement shields.
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/2015/capiii08p15and16zq7.jpg

Yeah son... no expression

I know Cap's fighting style. It's sad you can't see that's a pressure-ponit attack.

A wast of my time... Moving on.

Marvelknight
lol. i recognize squalls name more than i do yours. and he's been here less.

Funny because you're nobody to me...

rotiart
Yeah son... no expression

I know Cap's fighting style. It's sad you can't see that's a pressure-ponit attack.

A wast of my time... Moving on. a punch... to the gut... right....

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>