Sabretooth vs. Taskmaster and Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
Can these two take out Sabretooth who has 24 hours prep?

Fight takes place in an abandon building in NY.

Note: Sabertooth has Adamantium laced skeleton and claws.

Lord Feron
Will tasky's weapons hold out against sabes?

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Will tasky's weapons hold out against sabes?

Doubtful. It'll slow him, but not take him down.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Doubtful. It'll slow him, but not take him down.

IMO tasky will eventually start fist fighting Sabes, and tasky is a good fighter but that will not end well. Also Deadpool imo opinion can not dish out enough to put down sabes.

Sabes would prob go after tasky 1st because his HF isnt nearly as high ass deadpool's so that shouldn't last to long even if deadpool is double teaming it. Then that's leaves sabes and deadpool

SamZED
If he hunts them down seperately he can take this. But 2 on 1 I give it to the team.

Space M ummy
This is a pretty interesting matchup.

I think the two of them can KO him, but a kill is probably out of the question with standard equipment.

easiest route is for deadpool to get in close to tank and distract, then for taskmaster to get REALLY creative with gadgets (explosives, flares, poison darts, sonics, gas) from long range to confuse sabretooth or slow him down.

If that works, use taskmaster's accuracy to land an arrow/sword/whatever through the eye and into the brain for a KO.

crazy difficult, but not impossible. I'd love to see it happen.

zopzop
I think Sabertooth would own them but it would take a LONG LONG time because of Deadpool, if Sabertooth manages to incapacitate him somehow or trap him under some heavy object, Taskmaster is dead and Sabertooth wins.

Quick question, when did Sabertooth get suped up with Adamantium and does he still have it?

Marvelknight
Originally posted by zopzop
I think Sabertooth would own them but it would take a LONG LONG time because of Deadpool, if Sabertooth manages to incapacitate him somehow or trap him under some heavy object, Taskmaster is dead and Sabertooth wins.

Quick question, when did Sabertooth get suped up with Adamantium and does he still have it?

I can't remember when he got it, I know that it was sometime ago and I'm sure he doesn't have it anymore. Wolverine killed him by decapitation in Wolverine vol 3 #55. If Creed had Adamantium then the sword wouldn't have cut through the neck.

AlmightyKfish
With prep the team can take this.

SamZED
Together they have enough firepower to take ST down.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
With prep the team can take this.

Creed has 24 hours of prep, not the team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.