Lobo vs Hercules (Arm Wrestling)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
Who will win a arm wrestling match between The Main Man and The Son Of Zeus.

Mshinu
Lobo ceats and wins.

CosmicComet
Lobo via being as strong as he needs to be.

Lord Feron
Both try and kick each other in the nuts for the double KO!

Black bolt z
Intresting match. Ima say Herc for being stronger.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Stalemate or Hercules. If it's one of Lobo's lower end portrayals, Hercules takes it comfortably.

Parmaniac
Both end up drinking together and become friends.

cdtm
Lobo fights and drinks, Herc drinks and fight. They should get along fine, if Herc isn't put off by Lobo not caring about the ladies. Or if Lobo doesn't frag someone he's trying to pick up..

CosmicComet
Lobo cares about the ladies. Sometimes.

I remember a story where Darlene, the waiter at Al's Diner, was getting obscene anonymous letters and she cried every time she read them. Lobo didn't like seeing her cry and was pissed when he finally found the guy who was writing the letters.

Damborgson
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Lobo cares about the ladies. Sometimes.

I remember a story where Darlene, the waiter at Al's Diner, was getting obscene anonymous letters and she cried every time she read them. Lobo didn't like seeing her cry and was pissed when he finally found the guy who was writing the letters. who was writing them lol?

CosmicComet
It was in his main series, Grant was one of the writers at the time.

It didn't come off as out of character or anything, Darlene is a long time friend--sorta.

Damborgson
It was in his main series, Grant was one of the writers at the time.

It didn't come off as out of character or anything, Darlene is a long time friend--sorta. no i mean who was making her cry with the letters? laughing out loud

CosmicComet
The head of the post office in that sector of the galaxy or whatever.

http://www.lobobrasil.com.br/gibis/estadosunidos_lobo/lobo_12p.jpg
That's the cover

CosmicComet

Damborgson
. alright. I might have to read it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.