Captain Atom & Firestorm Vs Quasar & Nova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Which team?

zopzop
Probably Team 2 but barely. They have lots of variety. Between the Quantum constructs, energy draining, gravity wells, etc.. Team 1 would be overwhelmed. I actually see Quasar trapping Firestorm in the Quantum Zone then coming back and helping Nova finish off Captain Atom.

Prep-Man
firestorm can do similar things. can he even trap intangible beings?

zopzop
Originally posted by Prep-Man
firestorm can do similar things. can he even trap intangible beings?

Quasar? No. Red Ghost walked right through everything Quasar threw at him. If FS tries that I see Quasar attempting to drain him dry (assumes FS' energies are within the EM spectrum).

vansonbee
Firestorm power sets are powerful, but the 2 people behind it, aren't so much.

Team 2.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by zopzop Quasar? No. Red Ghost walked right through everything Quasar threw at him. If FS tries that I see Quasar attempting to drain him dry (assumes FS' energies are within the EM spectrum).

when was the last time someone drained firestorm dry?

zopzop
Originally posted by Prep-Man
when was the last time someone drained firestorm dry?

When was the last time FS went up against something that has supreme energy manipulation feats like the Quantum Bands? big grin

Prep-Man
Originally posted by zopzop When was the last time FS went up against something that has supreme energy manipulation feats like the Quantum Bands? big grin

deathstorm? firestorm at his peak is just as good as quasar, imo.

Bentley
Firestorm at his peak is better than Quasar.

JakeTheBank
thumb up

Team 1.

rotiart
Originally posted by Bentley
Firestorm at his peak is better than Quasar.

Only way team two wins is to ko firestorm faster than he can turn them to salt..

Stoic
Team 1
6/10

Nova beats Capt. Atom IMO though.

Galan007
Team 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.