Planet Like 'Star Wars' Tatooine Discovered Orbiting 2 Suns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North

Stealth Moose
Finally, first contact with Jawas.

Nephthys
We should name it Tatooine when we inevitably conquer it. Just for kicks.

Lord Lucien
We should name it Tatooine now, and rename it Nova Australia when we start colonizing it with our prisoners.

Dr McBeefington
Has it ever occurred to anyone that Star Wars is actually the tale of a real galaxy far away and George Lucas is a time traveling madman?

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
Has it ever occurred to anyone that Star Wars is actually the tale of a real galaxy far away and George Lucas is a time traveling madman?

No, because everyone knows Han shot first.

darthmaul1
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington

He's an alien that took the real George lucas identity.

They should definatly call it tatoonie.

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
No, because everyone knows Han shot first.

but did Han REALLY shoot first?

Lord Lucien
Honestly, I think this is the more likely explanation:

_BMgegut3UM

Pwned
YES!

I laughed alot at that.

DAMN YOU SPOCK! GO GET IN A WARP REACTOR!

mattatom
Ah but is it livable (sp?) there? Thats the question, that and is it against midgets human rights to make them wear heavy brown clothes at all times.

Lord Lucien
And whether any Middle Eastern traveler should be legally obliged to don full body robes and masks, swing makeshift clubs, and scream hysterically... huh, they're 2/3 the way there already now that I think of it.

And we've gotta import elephants and cover them in carpets! OOHH this is gonna be fun!

mattatom
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
And whether any Middle Eastern traveler should be legally obliged to don full body robes and masks, swing makeshift clubs, and scream hysterically... huh, they're 2/3 the way there already now that I think of it.

And we've gotta import elephants and cover them in carpets! OOHH this is gonna be fun! We will also have to quickstart the economy we'll need a town preferably one which will develop into a wretched hive of scum and villainy. Or just move Manchester?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.