Albert Wesker vs. Master Chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
1: Fist fight

2: Regular weapons for both.

Zack Fair
Wesker is going to be one of those annoying flies you can't wait to swat, but the moment keeps eluding you because she is fast and fighting for her life.

Speed = Wesker
Strength = Probably Chief
Durability = Chief--in fact I don't see how Wesker is going to get hurt the CHief
H2H/Gunfight skills = H2H goes to Wesker; gunfight goes to chief.

danteiscool
agreed. although if Wesker does have one weakness, it's that he has to inject himself with that formula of his or whatever every now and then so if MC can wait it out, then he can use that moment to strike because if Wesker doesn't take it, his strength and speed start to wane.

RE: Blaxican
Is John wearing his armor? If so, he just stands there and allows Albert to break his hands punching it. no expression

ares834
1. MC

2. MC (almost stomp)

StyleTime
I'm not into Halo, but isn't speed Wesker's only significant advantage? If he can't damage Master Chief, I think the winner is obvious.

BloodRain
Wesker will have a tough time getting damage on Chief's suit, if he even can. I think that MC can react to Wesker's speed too so that advantage means little.

Black bolt z
No armor for chief. Should have been a stip.

RE: Blaxican
Without the armor I see Wesker taking the majority most of the time due to his speed and durability.

StyleTime
Is the Chief's strength part of his armor? I thought he could like....flip tanks and stuff.

Ridley_Prime
Flipping tanks/vehicles was just a gameplay convenience since the humans in ODST could do it too IIRC.

Regardless, Wesker loses under normal conditions. I like him better than Chief and can accept that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.