Colossus vs Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
I really wish they showed us the fight in Contest of Champions II, instead of just telling us the result.

jalek moye
pre juggernaut stuff right?

cdtm
Originally posted by jalek moye
pre juggernaut stuff right?

Yeah, classic Colossus, otherwise it's a stomp.

jalek moye
Pre cyttorak colossus and classic are two different powerlevels I think

cdtm
Pre cyttorak colossus and classic are two different powerlevels I think

Just make it the version before cyttorak than.

zopzop
Man, if Pre-Cytorrak Colossus can't get 100000000000000000/10 vs IF, he needs to hang his head in shame.

I want to see Colossus do this, then rip off IF's arm.
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii227/hulklibrary/gallery/battles/battle-7.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Colossus has never been an elite strong men. Someone like Iron Fist knocking him out is a real possibility if he isn't careful.

zopzop
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Colossus has never been an elite strong men. Someone like Iron Fist knocking him out is a real possibility if he isn't careful.

Oh trust me, I understand that Rage. But you have a guy that did this :
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk109/DRDOOMSDAY-360/marvel%20universe/Gladiator/GladiatorvsColossus2.jpg

And he can't win every time against IF? That's pathetic.

Rage.Of.Olympus
There's no serious contradiction. As I understand it, that was before Bryne used Gladiator in his Fantastic Four run and turned him into an elite. During those first few X-men appearances, Gladiator was much weaker than the one we're use to. I mean, Gladiator was knocked out by a single blast from Corsair's pistol around the time. The same writer also had Gambit knock out Gladiator with a deck of cards years later.

jalek moye
Iron fist wins 7/10 imo

zopzop
Quick question, who was the most powerful person IF defeated without serious PIS/CIS being involved? I know he tore up the Wrecking Crew, but aside from that?

jalek moye
Originally posted by zopzop
Quick question, who was the most powerful person IF defeated without serious PIS/CIS being involved? I know he tore up the Wrecking Crew, but aside from that?

What would you count as pis for Iron Fist?

vansonbee
Anyone good at math? Is it useful to compare IF damage on the helicarrier vs. Nimrod bending Colossus arms, to prove anything?

zopzop
What would you count as pis for Iron Fist?

Beating someone so far outside his weight class it's obvious even to fanboys (example : Firelord/Spiderman) that it was PIS. IMHO, I consider the IF/WC fight PIS on the level of Firelord/Spiderman. But that's just my opinion. Who has IF beat aside from the WC? Luke Cage? Who else?

jalek moye
Beating someone so far outside his weight class it's obvious even to fanboys (example : Firelord/Spiderman) that it was PIS. IMHO, I consider the IF/WC fight PIS on the level of Firelord/Spiderman. But that's just my opinion. Who has IF beat aside from the WC? Luke Cage? Who else?
Luke Cage, Captain Hero(super skrull), Bres, Hes knocked out Herc, Single handily held off Chiantang (defenders villian), Davos. Those are some upper things against foes that he's beat i guess. You already know his non combat striking feats and some of them against non major characters. There's also a good amount of stuff he's done in fights yet not flat out won.

zopzop
Luke Cage, Captain Hero(super skrull), Bres, Hes knocked out Herc, Single handily held off Chiantang (defenders villian), Davos. Those are some upper things against foes that he's beat i guess. You already know his non combat striking feats and some of them against non major characters. There's also a good amount of stuff he's done in fights yet not flat out won.

How did he knock out Herc, what issue was it in? You don't have to post the scans.

jalek moye
How did he knock out Herc, what issue was it in? You don't have to post the scans.

Herc was getting Drunk and being him Danny punched him and knocked him out. Not the same as one shotting a ready to fight one but still a pretty good feat. The issue that I don't know actually but the same series as the Nitro fight

Prep-Man
Colossus.

cdtm

Yeah, even the fights he lost are impressive, like that time he fought Iron Man. And he only used one Iron Fist in that fight, holding his own the entire time.

-Pr-
Colossus, but IF can hurt him.

DickBlazer
If written with decent respect Colossus should dominate for sure

Eternal Idol
Colossus stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.