Aquaman vs A H2H Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
no tp, all fights take place on an endless beach. full recovery between each fight. where does he stop?

1. bane w/venom
2. luke cage
3. thing
4. colossus
5. wonderman
6. black adam

Damborgson
stops at 3

-Pr-
Does full recovery include going in to the water for Aquaman?

leonidas
sure, if that heals him to full.

leonidas
man, arthur gets no love in the kmc. where'd lucid lui ever get to....?

-Pr-
I can see him getting to Thing, but I can't see him winning without his trident or telepathy.

leonidas
Originally posted by -Pr-
I can see him getting to Thing, but I can't see him winning without his trident or telepathy.

really? i'd actually have thought he could beat ben. he has some legit cl100 feats. wasn't sure about his durability, but he certainly has a speed edge and likely a skill edge as well, no?

-Pr-
Originally posted by leonidas
really? i'd actually have thought he could beat ben. he has some legit cl100 feats. wasn't sure about his durability, but he certainly has a speed edge and likely a skill edge as well, no?

outside water, his feats tend to be not-so impressive strength wise. i am hoping, though, that this new book starts to give him a bit more in terms of quantifiable feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.