Superboy (Connor) vs Ronan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
the accuser is coming for connor. how this goez? typical dome setting.

zopzop
I think Ronan annihilates Superboy.

Damborgson
Ronan kills him.

leonidas
hmm, i disagree, but we'll see what others have to say. smile

leonidas
ahem...

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by leonidas
ahem...

Ahem..

Bentley
I give it to Conner, very fast, quite resilant. Ronan has been put into trouble by far less.

celeyhyga17
Ronan is a funny character. Worst Ronan showing was in WoK where he was put out of commission by some Shi'ar Goliath wannabe. He was injured for quite a time too. Then there's the Ronan that pwned Stellaris, fought well against Gennis, owned Black Bolt with a quick stasis field, man handled the Fantastic Four, pwned Ravenous, etc. etc...

Bentley
Titan is no Goliath wanabe uhuh

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Bentley
Titan is no Goliath wanabe uhuh

Yeah he is.. Actually it was Electron, Hussar, and Titan that took down Ronan during WoK. I guess it wasn't that bad of a showing, but he has shown better durability in the past..

stick out tongue

Bentley
Electron and Titan are decent.

That may as well be Hussar's best showing ever ermm

The three are among the survivors of the classic IG though, can't argue with a winning team.

leonidas
Originally posted by Bentley
I give it to Conner, very fast, quite resilant. Ronan has been put into trouble by far less.

yep, i tend to agree. not saying a clean sweep, but i give connor the slight majority here. be interesting to see him use his ttk on ronan's weapon....

celeyhyga17
yep, i tend to agree. not saying a clean sweep, but i give connor the slight majority here. be interesting to see him use his ttk on ronan's weapon....

Does trapping SB in a stasis field constitute as a win? Then again Conner can blitz him from the get go..

Meh..

confused

leonidas
the stasis field would be interesting. i wondered if connor's ttk could take it out.....? i also don't think it would be necessarily easy for ronan to hit connor with it.

celeyhyga17
the stasis field would be interesting. i wondered if connor's ttk could take it out.....? i also don't think it would be necessarily easy for ronan to hit connor with it.
he did it to Black Bolt and I don't recall him getting out. We all know how powerful Bb's electron blast is...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.