Annihilus vs. Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
1. Standard weapons wear applicable
2. Annihilus w/ CR & QBs vs. Loki w/ Norn stones

Who wins?

quanchi112
Annihilus in both.

Scoobless
Loki in both.

Prep-Man
this would be cool to see. have they ever tangled?

Sin I AM
Norn Stones are too ambiguous, i wish people would stop using them until the flesh out exactly what the amp does

zopzop
Annihilus in both.

cdtm
Loki on both.

Magog
Is a NECRO-BUMP acceptable on this one?

LeonBuco666
Dont know much about Annihilus, so ill say Loki blindly.

Magog
Well, I realize it's far from gospel and somewhat frowned upon here on the "vs" board, but there's always the overview on his wiki page?

whistle

He also had a pretty impressive showing during the Annihilation story line.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Magog
Well, I realize it's far from gospel and somewhat frowned upon here on the "vs" board, but there's always the overview on his wiki page?

whistle

He also had a pretty impressive showing during the Annihilation story line.

LOL...I actually checked it and got about 5cm down the screen, read his abilities and it said "Retarded Ageing Process" so I gave up. Ill have a little look see tho lol.

Magog
Yeah, wiki kind'a blows ...however... there's another source I personally have bookmarked: The Atomic Think Tank Archive that has this pretty epic thread where a guy made these 'character builds'...it's about 3-4 years old, but is incredibly comprehensive and is almost 700 pages long.

Anyway, here's what he has to say about Annihilus:

"...with Annihilation, Annihilus became a big bad in his own right, and during the course of the event, the following died: Quasar (Wendell Vaughn), all of Xandar, the ENTIRE Nova Corps save Richard Rider, 90% of all the Skrull homeworlds, and billions of lives caught in the way. That's a tally that even Thanos wouldn't scoff at, and most of HIS deaths have been reversed!

-Annihilus is a high-powered bad-ass, capable of beating Ben Grimm or Blastaar in simple hand-to-hand, when he's using the Cosmic Control Rod to wipe the floor with entire groups of people. This is sorta him before the Annihilation Wave, when he's just a guy who can fly down to Earth and smack around Thor for a while, but maybe still lose. During Annihilation, he swiped Wendell Vaughn's Quantum Bands and amped his power to the point where a full-on Universe-Destroying Blast by GALACTUS just manages to leave him weakened enough that Nova Prime can use Extra Effort and kill him. Yeah, a planetary system and 9 million Negative Zone Bug Ships wiped off the map, and Annihilus was still kicking ass."

Hope that helps cool

LeonBuco666
Hmm....

If he doesnt have any amps I think Loki can take it, had does he fair against sorcerers? Of Loki's calibre?

LeonBuco666
1 loki wins one in many ways.
2. The Norn stones havent really been used much so not enough showings of Loki with them an what are capable of doing, so Annihilus wins this one.

Magog
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Hmm....

If he doesnt have any amps I think Loki can take it, had does he fair against sorcerers? Of Loki's calibre?
BINGO!

You kind'a hit the nail on the head with that question.

I personally put Annihilus a half notch below guys like Doctor Strange in my Marvel hierarchy, but currently have him a half notch above others like Loki, Sersi and Daimon Hellstrom.

I'm curious how the rest of the board would rate Annihilus?

In particular vs the hi-end sourcers, as that would be where I feel he has a big chink in the armor.

Maybe I should downgrade him to low-end herald level similar to Ronan the Accuser or Doctor Doom?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.