Hulk vs Sentry,Ghost Rider and Red Hulk(*gauntlet* very big stipulation)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
Hulk vs Sentry,Ghost Rider and Red Hulk

Hulk is in World War level

Sentry is normal not twice as strong version,hulk fights him first

Ghost Rider cannot use penace stare but can use his other abilities,Hulk can go Worldbreaker if he must.

Red Hulk is allowed to drain if he can,Hulk if beated GR is SLIGHTLY tired.

Prep(30 min),BFR is not allowed until facing Red Hulk and Sentry fight takes in the Desart,GR fights is in the streets and Red Hulk is a island.

P.S Sentry,GR and Rulk are trying to kill hulk and Hulk just want to K.O them.

TheHulk
This thread took hardwork you know!!!

bbrem123
sentry is not twice as strong version? what does that even mean?

TheHulk
Originally posted by bbrem123
sentry is not twice as strong version? what does that even mean? he took a syrum that made him 2x stronger and powerful

snowdragon
Sentry realizes it isn't smart to go toe to toe so flies him into space via carnage but instead just throws him instead of ripping him apart.

TheHulk
Originally posted by snowdragon
Sentry realizes it isn't smart to go toe to toe so flies him into space via carnage but instead just throws him instead of ripping him apart. I said BFR is not allowed until facing Red Hulk

snowdragon
Originally posted by TheHulk
I said BFR is not allowed until facing Red Hulk '

I wouldn't say Sentry could outrght beat him but I would think he could use his mobilty to keep hulk off keel, throwing him around grabbing him, repeating, throwing in a mountain of lava not a true bfr but make it so hulk could never truly win.

So he keeps throwing him around space until he dies and he stays in combat range just moving flying.

TheHulk
Originally posted by snowdragon
'

I wouldn't say Sentry could outrght beat him but I would think he could use his mobilty to keep hulk off keel, throwing him around grabbing him, repeating, throwing in a mountain of lava not a true bfr but make it so hulk could never truly win.

So he keeps throwing him around space until he dies and he stays in combat range just moving flying. Lololololol thats not how it works around here dude their is nothing to suggest Sentry can even survive plantery destruction of force and energy output

DarkSaint85
Stops at Ghost Rider.

snowdragon
Lololololol thats not how it works around here dude their is nothing to suggest Sentry can even survive plantery destruction of force and energy output

All sentry has to do is swoop behind him no differently then he did in his fight with IM and give him a toss then follow up in space, mobility wins the say.

TheHulk
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Stops at Ghost Rider. I strongly believe with no penace stare Hulk smashes GR

DarkSaint85
Without holy weapons, and with no BFR, he won't be able to put GR down. I don't doubt that Hulk would indeed smash GR, but he would instantly reform. The only way (iirc) to actually hurt him is with mystical means.

TheHulk
Without holy weapons, and with no BFR, he won't be able to put GR down. I don't doubt that Hulk would indeed smash GR, but he would instantly reform. The only way (iirc) to actually hurt him is with mystical means. O dare say Hulk would be kicking GR like a ball than

DarkSaint85
O dare say Hulk would be kicking GR like a ball than

But not winning. GR cannot be hurt by the Hulk. GR can do damage to the Hulk, however, and potentially win. Even if it takes a looooong time.

Even if the Hulk goes Worldbreaker mode, that still does not change things. As far as GR is concerned, the Hulk is still too limited in his powerset to hurt him, unless he suddenly becomes holy. Sure, he can get stronger, and start blasting out gamma rads, hell, he could even grow wings or whatever...but without a mystical dimension to his attacks, he's still the same old Hulk, just bigger.

And GR can potentially beat him.

SO....I say stops at GR.

TheHulk
But not winning. GR cannot be hurt by the Hulk. He can do damage to the Hulk, however, and potentially win. Even if it takes a looooong time. Yea don't c GR strength hurting the hulk who survived plantery destruction that spreader to other planets

snowdragon
Yea don't c GR strength hurting the hulk who survived plantery destruction that spreader to other planets

Without PIS hulk just shouldn't win vs some of the guys you posted given an ounce of thinking out of the box like I said with Sentry.

DarkSaint85
Yea don't c GR strength hurting the hulk who survived plantery destruction that spreader to other planets

If GR doesn't hurt the Hulk, and the Hulk cannot hurt GR - stalemate. So the gauntlet stops at GR.

TheHulk
If GR doesn't hurt the Hulk, and the Hulk cannot hurt GR - stalemate. So the gauntlet stops at GR. Nahh I think GR Gives up if doesn't than its a endless fight not a stalemate

DarkSaint85
Endless fight.....so he doesn't progress on to the next challenger.

Stops at GR.

Lol, I know what you were trying very hard to do, and kudos for trying...but matching the Hulk up against varied opponents is a bad idea, generally. He's very very good at what he does, granted - probably even the best. But he's still very limited - he's still the same HULK SMASH!, powerset wise.

tsscls
Lobo lifts universe beats them all. laughing laughing laughing laughing

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by tsscls
Lobo lifts universe beats them all. laughing laughing laughing laughing
I thought it was Superman and Captain Marvel both lifting a book that weighed infinity? laughing out loud

TheHulk
Endless fight.....so he doesn't progress on to the next challenger.

Stops at GR.

Lol, I know what you were trying very hard to do, and kudos for trying...but matching the Hulk up against varied opponents is a bad idea, generally. He's very very good at what he does, granted - probably even the best. But he's still very limited - he's still the same HULK SMASH!, powerset wise. Even Comic book applies to what we say in reality and that is "We only have limits when we set it" and hulk auto already doesn't have a limit

DarkSaint85
Even Comic book applies to what we say in reality and that is "We only have limits when we set it" and hulk auto already doesn't have a limit

Doesn't matter. He could be strong x infinity, that still won't hurt a being who can only be hurt by holy means.

And fullblown GR doesn't have limits either....

TheHulk
Doesn't matter. He could be strong x infinity, that still won't hurt a being who can only be hurt by holy means.

And fullblown GR doesn't have limits either.... Yea....his already been stated to have limits on his abilities

For hulk his not only getting stronger but more powerful

DarkSaint85
Yea....his already been stated to have limits on his abilities

Where?

He's not Doomsday, or Darwin - he's getting more powerful, but not more powers.

TheHulk
Where?

He's not Doomsday, or Darwin - he's getting more powerful, but not more powers. It was stated on his bio okay and plus I beg you to show me evidence GR powers are unlimited

So??? I'm just saying that Hulk Power overcomes GR forever....

DarkSaint85
It was stated on his bio okay and plus I beg you to show me evidence GR powers are unlimited

I thought we didn't go by bios and handbooks on this site? Or am I wrong, a mod can correct me. 'Unlimited' may be my poor recollection.

How? GR's immune to being harmed by physical smashing and energy attacks. It's like attacking Superman with a brick painted green - no matter how green you make it, its not suddenly going to become his Kryptonite.

TheHulk
I thought we didn't go by bios and handbooks on this site? Or am I wrong, a mod can correct me. 'Unlimited' may be my poor recollection.

How? GR's immune to being harmed by physical smashing and energy attacks. It's like attacking Superman with a brick painted green - no matter how green you make it, its not suddenly going to become his Kryptonite. I'm just saying GR will be treated like a ball getting kicked around in my terms it makes hulk surprior cause when it comes to endless fight it's a matter of who is the one bringing it completely and that my friend is hulk,cause 1 punch from hulk might send GR away

DarkSaint85
I'm just saying GR will be treated like a ball getting kicked around in my terms it makes hulk surprior cause when it comes to endless fight it's a matter of who is the one bringing it completely and that my friend is hulk,cause 1 punch from hulk might send GR away

BFR is off, as per the OP stick out tongue

TheHulk
BFR is off, as per the OP stick out tongue BFR may be off does not mean Hulk won't make GR fly away in a punch and than let GR come back ands get hit again and this time hulk will ease up a bit...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.