Wolverine vs. Cable: Guerrilla Warfare

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
Battle takes place in the Wakanda jungle during the day, 100 yards away from each other.

Note: All weapons systems will be targeting Cable and Wolverine. And no mental attacks of any kind are permitted.

Who takes it and why?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Battle takes place in the Wakanda jungle during the day, 100 yards away from each other.

Note: All weapons systems will be targeting Cable and Wolverine. And no mental attacks of any kind are permitted.

Who takes it and why?

Will wakanda release their vibranium suited black ops people to hunt the 2? Or is it just the weapons systems going after them.

I know there are machine guns and bombs and they have great tech to find people on their land but do they have anything unusual in way of weapons?

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Will wakanda release their vibranium suited black ops people to hunt the 2? Or is it just the weapons systems going after them.

I know there are machine guns and bombs and they have great tech to find people on their land but do they have anything unusual in way of weapons?

No, just the the weapon systems.

Eternal Idol
Cable gets ripped to shreds.

Prep-Man
Cable.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Cable gets ripped to shreds.

Forgot to explain why.

Cable isn't durable or fast enough to take or avoid Wolverine's attacks. A good shot from the weapons systems, could seriously hurt him. To top it off, the thread starter has put restrictions on his TK/technopathy.

Uriel005
take away either technopathy restrictions or wakandan defenses to make this a fair fight. Wakandan defenses ARE going to hit either of them no doubt about it... Wolverine gets up Cable won't without technopathy to stop incoming attacks. This isn't even a fight this is wolverine trolololing waiting for Cable to get pwned while tanking everything coming his way.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Uriel005
take away either technopathy restrictions or wakandan defenses to make this a fair fight. Wakandan defenses ARE going to hit either of them no doubt about it... Wolverine gets up Cable won't without technopathy to stop incoming attacks. This isn't even a fight this is wolverine trolololing waiting for Cable to get pwned while tanking everything coming his way.

Cable is restricted to use mental attacks only on Wolverine. I'm sorry, should've been more clear about the rules.

Uriel005
But then he reroutes Wakandan defenses straight at wolverine... Just take away the defenses...

Wolverine has an edge in the more heavily forested areas. Any clearing gives cable a slight advantage if he bothers using some of his tech weapons like an energy net combo into hog tying wolverine so he can't do jack. The cybernetic arm is a big plus for Cable.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Uriel005
But then he reroutes Wakandan defenses straight at wolverine... Just take away the defenses...

Wolverine has an edge in the more heavily forested areas. Any clearing gives cable a slight advantage if he bothers using some of his tech weapons like an energy net combo into hog tying wolverine so he can't do jack. The cybernetic arm is a big plus for Cable.

Wolverine' "Healing Factor" can hold up to any damage sustained. So I don't think the weapon systems will be a problem. Dodging them is also likely due to his superhuman speed and agility. Although a great tactic, Wolverine would overcome it.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Wolverine' "Healing Factor" can hold up to any damage sustained. So I don't think the weapon systems will be a problem. Dodging them is also likely due to his superhuman speed and agility. Although a great tactic, Wolverine would overcome it. I dunno about that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.