Bruce Irvin vS. Sagat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Tekken 6's Bruce against Street Fighter 4's Sagat.

Both practice the deadly art of muay thai but who wins?

Fight takes place in a dojo on a violently stormy night. Sagat can use no fireballs.

FistOfThe North
Well i say Bruce.

7/10 times.

Darkstorm Zero
Sagat wins.

wven without the Tiger Shots, Sagat's energy manipulation and higher strength and far more experience outdoes Bruce ad his lack of any showings.

socool8520
Pretty much what he said.

StyleTime
Yeah. Bruce really hasn't done anything.

Innominate__1
Hm... Skill-wise, Doesn't bruce have alot more moves? some make very good counters, how many does sagat have when you remove his projectiles?

Darkstorm Zero
Not that "More moves" crap again.......

Innominate__1
Why not? smile

Darkstorm Zero
Because it't total bullshit.

Ban Mido
Once again the King of Muay Thai reigns supreme, I give Sagat the win over Joe Higashi whom I believe is superior to Bruce as well so meh O_O.

SamZED
Sagat and in a stomp.

Innominate__1
I give it to sagat as well.. But if he cannot shoot any prjectiles what makes him that much more powerful?

Darkstorm Zero
Err, the fact that most of his moves and feats arn't projectiles? Oh, and even though he doesn't have the projectiles in this, he still has high energy manip.

Oh, i just noticed your banned...

b64
To me it looks like Capcom has forgotten about Sagat in the past few games, yet he is one of the strongest fighters from SF roster.
I would say that during SF4 and SSF4 he is surely on Ryu's level again. He was focused and calm in SF4, he beat Adon and Seth (or Seth clone) without getting tired a little. I'd say that he would beat Ryu if they fought in IV. Ryu from SF3 is different story.

Ofc Sagat beats Bruce like he beat any random muay thai fighter in Thailand, although Bruce is far from random, he would be defeated within a minute or two.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.