Kratos vs Shin Akuma...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Since Batman vs Shin Akuma was deemed spite, how does Akuma fare against a far more powerful opponent?

Fight to the Death or KO (almost certainly to the death as both are always bloodlusted)...no BFR...who wins?

Cogito
Batman solos

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Cogito
Batman solos

Tell that to the peeps in the other thread...

Sin I AM
Kratos

in before close

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Sin I AM
kratos gets a taste of the raging demon

in before close

Sin I AM
Originally posted by psycho gundam

ha Kratos with gear would take Odin....Akuma gets murked

the Darkone
ha Kratos with gear would take Odin....Akuma gets murked huh, I hope you are joking!

Sin I AM
Originally posted by the Darkone
huh, I hope you are joking!

within the video game genre wit plot devices....yes its feasible

zeus = odin

psycho gundam
within the video game genre wit plot devices....yes its feasible

zeus = odin no continues and on hardest difficulty

Sundipped
Originally posted by psycho gundam
no continues and on hardest difficulty

Akuma hell murder FTW.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Sundipped
Akuma hell murder FTW.

TheLordofMurder
So far a 1-0 lead for Kratos; anyone else wanna weigh in on this interesting matchup?

smile

-Pr-
Video Game threads go in the VG forum. Moving.

carver9
Akuma 10/10

Zack Fair
Kratos

in before close

samirerre
kratos takes this one.

stargun
Akuma as soon as he connects a punch

No End N Site
So, can I get 1 Shin Akuma showin form anyone?

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by No End N Site
So, can I get 1 Shin Akuma showin form anyone?

Does it matter?

No End N Site
It just makes me wonder why Shin Akuma is in more threads than normal Akuma when nobody here knows jack shit about this version of the character. Hell, how many here can even carry an adequate debate that includes regular Akuma, let alone a version that has Never appeared in canon.

I'm just glad there isn't 1000 Oni threads, already. How many times do you have to argue that Akuma has never been Shin before it becomes ridiculous? Not to mention this thread as been made LiEK, at least 100 times.

Here's one, right here.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=535257&highlight=Kratos+VS+Akuma+forumid%3A85

Zack Fair
Easy there No-End. This thread was made in the comics vs forum and so they don't have much XP with these type of characters. They used SHin Akuma because it is generally believed to be Akuma's most powerful incarnation(until AE anyway) even if he has not feats.

No End N Site
Hey, hey, hey! I was just statin the issues with a constant occurrence in game versus. I'm no mod here, you guys can make all the Loony Tune threads you want.

The version of Akuma that took over Rugal's body at the end of CVS2? Go for it!

BloodRain
Guy has a point. Oni is featless with practically nothing to get an idea of how much stronger he is then Shin/normal.

Blood Vengeance
So we moan and cry whenever a street fighter doesn't have feats or anything we can gauge, but comfortably say characters in different threads lose for the same reason?

Simply lol.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by Blood Vengeance
So we moan and cry whenever a street fighter doesn't have feats or anything we can gauge, but comfortably say characters in different threads lose for the same reason?

Simply lol.

May I ask who does what you claim, O pathetic sock?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.