Kubik with the Power Gem runs the gauntlet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Kubik has mastered using the Power Gem; how far does he get in the following gauntlet?

1) Peak Power Demogorge...
2) 2000ft Asgardian Destroyer...
3) Arishem the Judge...
4) Thanos with a Cosmic Cube...
5) Tiamut the Communicator...
6) Master Order and Lord Chaos...
7) The "What If" version of Michael Korvac at the height of his strength...
8) Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet...

All fights to the Death or KO...

No BFR...

Edit: For #8, just assume that the Power Gem Kubik has is absolutely identical to the one Thanos has...

Black bolt z
This thread is pretty stupid. I don't mean to be mean, but it is.

Its one thing to give the PG to a street leveler, or even a herald and speculate what their power level would be as heralds have had the gems before.

But we have no F-ing clue what it would do with a cube being

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Black bolt z
This thread is pretty stupid. I don't mean to be mean, but it is.

Its one thing to give the PG to a street leveler, or even a herald and speculate what their power level would be as heralds have had the gems before.

But we have no F-ing clue what it would do with a cube being

So every thread that is left up to speculation is stupid? LoL...

As to what the Gem would do for a Cube Being, we do know that "theoretically" the gem grants the user access to limitless power...

Thus logic dictates that Kubik+Power Gem=an extremely high-end reality warper with limitless power (or rather the core power of the being whose death gave birth to reality; as per the Thanos Quest when Thanos was explaining the gems to the Runner)...

This isnt rocket science; the only thing stupid in this thread is your comment!

Happy Dance

nimbus006
I definitely know he's not getting passed 8. Other than that is best guess.

zopzop
Stops hard at 3.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
So every thread that is left up to speculation is stupid? LoL...

As to what the Gem would do for a Cube Being, we do know that "theoretically" the gem grants the user access to limitless power...

Thus logic dictates that Kubik+Power Gem=an extremely high-end reality warper with limitless power (or rather the core power of the being whose death gave birth to reality; as per the Thanos Quest when Thanos was explaining the gems to the Runner)...

This isnt rocket science; the only thing stupid in this thread is your comment!

Happy Dance But Kubik is already both. How much "limitless power" boosts someone, who has already been described as having limitless power is completely unknown. Theres a difference between speculating and guessing. This is the latter.

WhiteWitchKing
He likely stops at Thanos. While Kubiks power my be pushed beyond most of those in this thread, thAnos actually has mastery over the aspects of the universe. So for all the might power gem boost to Kubik, he certain isn't the master of reality like Thanos is. There are different levels of infinity, the Gauntlet puts it's wielded on top of that in every category.

TheLordofMurder
Interesting answers; no time to properly address them today...tomorrow perhaps.

Dont forget to vote peeps!

smile

rotiart
Well actually I see it as... Kubik is a cube being and has the same powers as a cube but to a lesser degree. I do not remember anyone displaying telepathy... But if they did that the mind gem right there... Otherwise he has control over space, time, power....

I do not remember anyone with a cube altering the laws of physics so I say he does not have the reality equivalent...

Nor do I remember anyone's souls being affected thus no soul gem...

If anyone can point those feats out I'll change my vote otherwise... Stops at 7 for me

guy222
Arishem

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by rotiart
Well actually I see it as... Kubik is a cube being and has the same powers as a cube but to a lesser degree. I do not remember anyone displaying telepathy... But if they did that the mind gem right there... Otherwise he has control over space, time, power....

I do not remember anyone with a cube altering the laws of physics so I say he does not have the reality equivalent...

Nor do I remember anyone's souls being affected thus no soul gem...

If anyone can point those feats out I'll change my vote otherwise... Stops at 7 for me

Beyonder created an entire universe. Better than any CC feat.
Kubik warped that universe all into his hand. Or 2 dimension (drawings) gaining 3 dimension aspects during mm vs beyonder. Altering laws of physics.
Sharper of Worlds warping people's dreams. Or a plant gaining self awareness during mm vs beyonder. Mind
Molecule man reaching through time to bring Beyonder back. Time

there likely is a feat for the soul as well. CBs have a good number of showings that makes abstracts and skyfathers envy.

zopzop
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
CBs have a good number of showings that makes abstracts and skyfathers envy.

Who have they fought against and won though?

Utrigita
Beyonder created an entire universe. Better than any CC feat.

How about the merging of the four universes or was that none-canon?
There is also the entrapment of Eternity and Infinity.
Thanos taking control over the 616 reality with a CC.

Just a few other impressive feats imo.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
Stops hard at 3.

How does he stop at 3?

A mastered power gem (and Kubik has mastered it per the OP) should provide far more power than Arishem has as this gem is part of the core of the being who's death gave birth to reality in all its current forms...

Add this power source to Kubiks already tremendous reality warping power, and I really dont understand how Arishem stops him hard...

TheLordofMurder
He likely stops at Thanos. While Kubiks power my be pushed beyond most of those in this thread, thAnos actually has mastery over the aspects of the universe. So for all the might power gem boost to Kubik, he certain isn't the master of reality like Thanos is. There are different levels of infinity, the Gauntlet puts it's wielded on top of that in every category.

This sounds reasonable...

thumb up

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Utrigita
How about the merging of the four universes or was that none-canon?
There is also the entrapment of Eternity and Infinity.
Thanos taking control over the 616 reality with a CC.

Just a few other impressive feats imo.

I don't recall merging four universes? Is this the infinty war storyline. Magus had 5-6 cosmic cubes to create a replica of the 616. He then later merged the two. The comatose of Eternity and encasement of infinity was also by magus and his ccs. As for thanos taking over 616 reality, that cube was the kubik before he became sentient. It's a highend feat but the Cube Beings have just as many comparable feats. The only thing that would put a cc over a cb would be if we agree that the 616 is larger than the beyonder's unviserse. It's the most important one but whether it's larger is unknown.

Utrigita
I don't recall merging four universes? Is this the infinty war storyline. Magus had 5-6 cosmic cubes to create a replica of the 616. He then later merged the two. The comatose of Eternity and encasement of infinity was also by magus and his ccs. As for thanos taking over 616 reality, that cube was the kubik before he became sentient. It's a highend feat but the Cube Beings have just as many comparable feats. The only thing that would put a cc over a cb would be if we agree that the 616 is larger than the beyonder's unviserse. It's the most important one but whether it's larger is unknown.

My bad alternate universe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.