Batman vs. Wolverine: Equal Bodies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
BATMAN

Batman has Wolverine' "Healing factor", superhuman senes, physical strength, durability, speed and agility.

Note: no claws or Adamantium skeleton.

EQUIPMENT

Bat-suit is made of Adamantium and Kevlar fragments, with Nomex outer layer. Cape and cowl are also made of Adamantium and Kevlar fragments for better head protection.

Note: cape can be used as a shield or offensive weapon, due to the added weight.

Gauntlets and shin-guards are made of Adamantium.

All other weaponry and equipment are also made of Adamantium.

WOLVERINE

Wolverine has his standard equipment and X-Men uniform.

Fight takes place in an abandon warehouse.

Who takes it?

srankmissingnin
The guy in Adamantium armor?

Cogito
Damn...

Batman has armor, but it's going to be heavy and certainly slow him down even with enhanced strength.

I guess I have to go with Batman for his more versatile and ranged weaponry, but it could really go either way.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The guy in Adamantium armor?

The mouth area is still exposed. Maybe a claw to the face. Still, not an easy tactic to pull off on Bruce. Plus the cape offers great protection... Hmmmmhmm

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Cogito
Damn...

Batman has armor, but it's going to be heavy and certainly slow him down even with enhanced strength.

I guess I have to go with Batman for his more versatile and ranged weaponry, but it could really go either way.

Adamantium is supposed to be lighter then steel and you can use much less of it and still have a much higher degree of protection. Wolverine's entire skeletal system was bonded on the molecular level with Adamantium and it increased his weight by 75 pounds, and that isn't thin plating like an armor would be made of but rather the entirety of his bones (not just the surface layer) essentially transmuted into metal. It's conceivable that an Adamantium armor would only weight between 20-40 pounds, and that would be divided evenly over Bruce's entire body.

Cogito
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Adamantium is supposed to be lighter then steel and you can use much less of it and still have a much higher degree of protection. Wolverine's entire skeletal system was bonded on the molecular level with Adamantium and it increased his weight by 75 pounds, and that isn't thin plating like an armor would be made of but rather the entirety of his bones (not just the surface layer) essentially transmuted into metal. It's conceivable that an Adamantium armor would only weight between 20-40 pounds, and that would be divided evenly over Bruce's entire body.

Not saying he wouldn't be able to move in it, I'm just saying it'd slow him down. I think Bruce's armor would weigh in at more than Logan's skeleton, especially with that cape.

CosmicComet
20-40 lbs wouldn't slow down a guy with superhuman strength.

entire suits of plate armor can weigh 40-60 lbs and normal people can still wear those and condition themselves to be able to do cartwheels in them, easily hop on horses etc.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by CosmicComet
20-40 lbs wouldn't slow down a guy with superhuman strength.

entire suits of plate armor can weigh 40-60 lbs and normal people can still wear those and condition themselves to be able to do cartwheels in them, easily hop on horses etc.

Exactly.

Cogito
When you're talking about the skill level and capabilities of people like this, the margin of error for landing a hit or dodging is very small, and a little bit of weight can make a big difference.

Honestly I see Bruce taking off the cape. He likes his cape big, and if it's adamantium it'd be stiff and prohibitive. That might equalize the weight between them...

srankmissingnin
Honestly I would bet money and Adamantium armor and Adamantium micro-weave cape would weigh in at less than Batman's standard body armor and kevlar-weave cloak.

StyleTime
Basically, Batman has adamantium armor and equalized powers/stats with Wolverine.

This is pretty cut and dry. Batman wins.

rotiart
No one easily gets on horses in full plate. They had squires and stools for that. Sure it's possible for a normal guy but it can't be easy even with the right conditioning...

However. Batman wins

golem370
Wolverine still have 100 years of fighting skill

brownqk
Wolverine is just better than Bruce...let it be...

JakeTheBank
The power of Batgod claims another victim.

BruceSkywalker
Batman ftw

CosmicComet
Originally posted by rotiart
No one easily gets on horses in full plate. They had squires and stools for that. Sure it's possible for a normal guy but it can't be easy even with the right conditioning...

They can and do.

Plate armor is not particular restrictive, and its weight is evenly distributed across the body.

If you're fatigued though, obviously its going to suck.

Badabing
This de-powered Batman still wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.