Hunter Prey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Patient_Leech
Has anybody seen this? I just watched it. It's view-instantly on Netflix. It's a pretty neat, extremely low budget sci-fi film ($425,000 estimated). It almost has a made-for-the-Sci-fi-Channel feel to it, but it's a little smarter than that and is pretty well done. I'm not gonna post a trailer for it, cuz I think it's better not knowing a damn thing going into it. The trailer definitely reveals too much. DON'T WATCH THE TRAILER BEFORE THE MOVIE!! My only problem with it was that there didn't seem to be a very resolved conclusion. Seemed like it ended abruptly in the middle of a scene, which makes me wonder if there is another film planned... I would love to see this continued (which might require a bit more of a budget)...

Anyway, just check it out if you're into Sci-fi. I'd be interested to hear what other people think.

http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/images/hunter-prey-1.jpg

Esau Cairn
The same guys who did this made a short film on YouTube based on Batman Vs Predator Vs....

If you haven't seen it, it's worth looking up.

Patient_Leech
I checked out the Batman: Dead End short film. Pretty well done also. Hell of a lot better than the Alien Vs. Predator movies. But I still think all this VS. crap is pretty stupid.

Uh, so do you know if there is another Hunter Prey movie planned? (Shit, if I was a studio, I'd give 'em some money to continue the story..)

Robtard
I watched it late one night; it almost fell asleep a few times. It was a terribly boring film, nothing really original about it either.

Patient_Leech
Well perhaps you wouldn't fall asleep during it if you didn't watch it late at night. ; ) I'm not claiming it's incredibly original, either. But I found it pretty fun in a simple sci-fi sort of way. It's well done, and the cinematography is quite nice.

Patient_Leech
Nice little interview with the director...

I really like this movie and would love to see it continued. : (

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.