Doomsday vs 1.Odin force thor. 2.rune lord thor->both separately

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Basically DD vs both the thors but separatley not all at once just to kindly avoid confusion smile Pls give details if you can will be great....

Sin I AM
Originally posted by ozz81
Basically DD vs both the thors but separatley not all at once just to kindly avoid confusion smile Pls give details if you can will be great....

are you new here?

zopzop
Doomsday loses. Odinforce Thor or Rune King Thor are too much for him.

ozz81
Originally posted by Sin I AM
are you new here?
indeed yes !Why do you ask... but more importantly whats ure say on this topic?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by ozz81
indeed yes !Why do you ask... but more importantly whats ure say on this topic?

your creating spite threads with the same general idea...i was wondering if you were a troll, or just a new guy who liked comics.

OF (unless its the watered down version) wins....rune kine (not lord) thor would stomp him

ozz81
Originally posted by Sin I AM
your creating spite threads with the same general idea...i was wondering if you were a troll, or just a new guy who liked comics.

OF (unless its the watered down version) wins....rune kine (not lord) thor would stomp him

Cool lolz, yeah i bet this topic has been asked before... Yeah im the new guy who just likes commics esp vs battles etc bit of a thor fan but still got heaps to learn i guess.. lolz t.c

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.