Dark Phoenix vs Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
Well.....

zopzop
Onslaught via EMP attack.

Sundipped
Originally posted by zopzop
Onslaught via EMP attack.

Let me ask you, do you think if any/every opponent for Phoenix used a EMP attack would it be a guaranteed instant win?

zopzop
Originally posted by Sundipped
Let me ask you, do you think if any/every opponent for Phoenix used a EMP attack would it be a guaranteed instant win?

If the EMP attack had merely owned the Phoenix Avatar (Jean) instead of destroying and shattering into a billion billion pieces and scattering the ACTUAL Phoenix Force across the entire galaxy, I'd say no it's not an instant win. But the EMP almost killed the actual PF itself.

Sundipped
If the EMP attack had merely owned the Phoenix Avatar (Jean) instead of destroying and shattering into a billion billion pieces and scattering the ACTUAL Phoenix Force across the entire galaxy, I'd say no it's not an instant win. But the EMP almost killed the actual PF itself.

I'll attribute that to PIS + a defensive lapse. How else do you explain an entity that can block attacks from abstracts, heal abstracts, survive in core of the sun then consume it etc. owned by something so minor.

In a forum fight starting off face to face DP would easily transmute Xorn and spread his atoms throuout 616 no prob. If he could be decapitated by Logan, shouldn't be hard at all. Soon as the fight starts it's over under these circumstances.

celestialbodies
Originally posted by Sundipped
I'll attribute that to PIS + a defensive lapse. How else do you explain an entity that can block attacks from abstracts, heal abstracts, survive in core of the sun then consume it etc. owned by something so minor.

In a forum fight starting off face to face DP would easily transmute Xorn and spread his atoms throuout 616 no prob. If he could be decapitated by Logan, shouldn't be hard at all. Soon as the fight starts it's over under these circumstances.

This. And add to the fact that she said "in-story" she doesn't know how long they'll let her stay. Besides the point Rachel as the weaker of the avatars threw planets, and your telling me Jean whose been described as the Force's physical embodiment can really be taken out by a Planetary level Emp. PIS if I've ever seen it when the Sun produces stronger ones and she'd just can from there, hell she got back by manipulating on a molecular level the Sun's very energy.

-Pr-

Morrison's handling of the Phoenix has been almost done away with. At best you're talking about a "low feat" as they say.

Oslaught1262
onslaught intended to absorb Phoenixs psyche when he faced Jean during the onslaught saga. he wins this

Nihilist
DP stomps

Uriel005
Originally posted by celestialbodies
This. And add to the fact that she said "in-story" she doesn't know how long they'll let her stay. Besides the point Rachel as the weaker of the avatars threw planets, and your telling me Jean whose been described as the Force's physical embodiment can really be taken out by a Planetary level Emp. PIS if I've ever seen it when the Sun produces stronger ones and she'd just can from there, hell she got back by manipulating on a molecular level the Sun's very energy. Phoenix ate a star.... one of those glowing balls of fusion in the sky...the thing that emits radiation nonstop.... yeah an emp would definitely do something to phoenix.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Oslaught1262
onslaught intended to absorb Phoenixs psyche when he faced Jean during the onslaught saga. he wins this

Key word "intended".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.