masters of the universe vs the transformers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Transmaniacon
all incarnations of characters are merged into single characters, and eternia just happens to energon rich. no unicron, or primus.

the ninjak
This is a real hard scenario for a geek to wrap his head around.

But I'd put my money on amalgamated He-Man.

golem370
He-Man is going to be destroyed

psycho gundam
hot rod puts stan bush's "the touch" single cassette into soundwave (or blaster), "monarch" optimus prime solos everything

golem370
You also have Omega Supreme power and distance attacks.

Transmaniacon
i did not not consider "The Touch", but can the sword of power destroy the matrix, and what about magic? i'm sure if skeletor and sorceress can take take some bots. etc etc

zeel
Originally posted by Transmaniacon
all incarnations of characters are merged into single characters, and eternia just happens to energon rich. no unicron, or primus.

He-man solos.

cdtm
Originally posted by psycho gundam
hot rod puts stan bush's "the touch" single cassette into soundwave (or blaster), "monarch" optimus prime solos everything

Maybe if you didn't give them Hot Rod! He'll try and help Prime and get him killed, again. >_<

cdtm
If we're using all versions of the Transformers, the Japanese are supposed to have versions of Optimus Prime that can solo Unicron..

Star Convoy is supposed to be ridiculously powerful, I believe..

Transmaniacon
Originally posted by cdtm
If we're using all versions of the Transformers, the Japanese are supposed to have versions of Optimus Prime that can solo Unicron..

Star Convoy is supposed to be ridiculously powerful, I believe.. american versions yo

psycho gundam
Originally posted by cdtm
Maybe if you didn't give them Hot Rod! He'll try and help Prime and get him killed, again. >_< damn, you're right about that.

"hey, no you don't skeletor!" *accidentally pull out the tape reel*

cdtm
"Hot Rod, you idiot, that's the wrong tape!"

*Instruments of Destruction play, and Megatron and Starscream appear out of nowhere and kill all the autobots..*

psycho gundam
that song was badass

daVsSZ4qLiQ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.