Tiamut and Exitar vs Master Order and Lord Chaos...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
The two most powerful Celestials in 616 face off against two of this realities most powerful abstractions...

Fight to the Death or KO...no BFR...who wins?

zopzop
The Celestials, I guess. Order/Chaos have done a whole lot of nothing, kind of like Love/Hate. I mean sure they created the IB and he was doing very well against Galactus and ordering around Death, but.... his later showings haven't been on that level.

guy222
Tiamut/Exitar

Nihilist
Based on feats the Celestial win, but in theory the abstacts should wipe the floor with them.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Nihilist
Based on feats the Celestial win, but in theory the abstacts should wipe the floor with them.

I was going to say something similar, but it's already been said, so....

Happy Dance

Falamu
Like Galactus, while at times using M-Bodies themselves, the Celestials are essentially PHYSICAL beings - not the abstract embodiments that Chaos and Order are...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
The Celestials, I guess. Order/Chaos have done a whole lot of nothing, kind of like Love/Hate.

You know, for this very reason I believe Abstracts shouldnt even appear in comicbook stories...

In order to use these guys, they practically have to job them out as no non-abstract character should pose any threat to them whatsoever nor should any non-abstract character be able to survive a direct attack from any of them...

To further that, they are so powerful that they should be able to replicate any feat that any of the hero's could, but only to an infinitely greater extent...so they shouldnt need the hero's to do anything for them.

When Abstracts show up, unless a villian in the story has acquired an object of infinite power, they either just stand there and do nothing or they job like hell...

Why use them just to job? What ends up happening is that heros and villians start to look better than major universal forces...and that just shouldnt be happening.

golem370
Lord Chaos and Master Order sent Galactus packing after the fight with In-betweener.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.