Gorgon vs Witchblade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Fight in a car factory.

They both get briefings of the other's abilities.

Q99
Hmm... the Witchblade can cover her eyes and provide her images, so Sara's safe from the stone vision. She has had experience with superhuman swordwielders before, though his reading and stats will make him more dangerous than most. Still, Sara can potentially overwhelm him with just raw number and speed of the bladestuff the WB can make.

I'd say Witchblade. Knowing his abilities means she'll be serious from the start and have eye protection.

Transmaniacon
if its inhuman gorgon, gorgon takes it

vansonbee
Originally posted by Q99
Hmm... the Witchblade can cover her eyes and provide her images, so Sara's safe from the stone vision. She has had experience with superhuman swordwielders before, though his reading and stats will make him more dangerous than most. Still, Sara can potentially overwhelm him with just raw number and speed of the bladestuff the WB can make.

I'd say Witchblade. Knowing his abilities means she'll be serious from the start and have eye protection. I always believe you don't need eye contact to become stone, plus his swordsman skills aren't a slouch, when he has the god killer blade.Originally posted by Transmaniacon
if its inhuman gorgon, gorgon takes it Why? He can make shock waves, but she can jump and slab him in the face.

jalek moye
Originally posted by vansonbee
I always believe you don't need eye contact to become stone, plus his swordsman skills aren't a slouch, when he has the god killer blade. Why? He can make shock waves, but she can jump and slab him in the face.

Gorgon himself said you can cover/close your eyes.

Transmaniacon
I always believe you don't need eye contact to become stone, plus his swordsman skills aren't a slouch, when he has the god killer blade. Why? He can make shock waves, but she can jump and slab him in the face. would you want Gorgon to kick you in the stomach or face?

Sin I AM
withcblade for the maj

BruceSkywalker
which Witchblade Sara or Danielle???

if Sara she shouldn't have a problem

vansonbee
Originally posted by Transmaniacon
would you want Gorgon to kick you in the stomach or face? I take the casual that your old lady takes.

Transmaniacon
I take the casual that your old lady takes. Excuse me?

Q99
I always believe you don't need eye contact to become stone, plus his swordsman skills aren't a slouch, when he has the god killer blade.

Yea, but if she's going all-out the sword skill shouldn't be enough to stop her.

There was an incident where she killed three powerful combat androids at once, one of 'em with superspeed and another with flight, by sending out a whole bunch of blade stuff at once, grabbing them all, and dismantling them/ripping them apart.

Oh yea, if it was Dani, I'd bet on Gorgon.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Q99
Yea, but if she's going all-out the sword skill shouldn't be enough to stop her.

There was an incident where she killed three powerful combat androids at once, one of 'em with superspeed and another with flight, by sending out a whole bunch of blade stuff at once, grabbing them all, and dismantling them/ripping them apart.

Oh yea, if it was Dani, I'd bet on Gorgon. I don't quite follow WitchBlade, so I can't really support her.

Any chance you can post some scans of her doing something out of the norm? Something that Gorgon or Wolverine can't replicate?

Q99
I don't quite follow WitchBlade, so I can't really support her.

Any chance you can post some scans of her doing something out of the norm? Something that Gorgon or Wolverine can't replicate?

Well, I don't really have scans of her high-end stuff. The main thing is, her powers don't really work the same way, she doesn't just have blades that are the same every time, the witchblade makes what she wants.

For example, when fighting some combat robots, she decided to make a heatwhip to make slicing through them all easier. She also just uses a ton of blades pretty often. Another time when faced with some yakuza types, she didn't activate full armor but instead had very thin tendrils blocks every bullet shot at her. Sometimes she'll be locked in combat and grow material over an opponent's arm or such trapping them. And in the incident I mentioned in the previous post, she shot out three large tentacles, one of which grew inside the target and took it apart from the inside out into many small pieces, another of which completely grew around the target and crushed it, and the third ripped it's target apart, all at the same time.

Oh yea, and unlike those two she can shoot energy beams (generally somewhat wide angle and at fairly short range).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.