god blast test

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
The same godblast that was used on Exitar.
vibranium/admantium ultron

Classic Juggernaut (with shields)

classic Mangog

destroyer

Kuurth

not in any particular order. how do they all do?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Damborgson

Classic Juggernaut (with shields) - yawns, giggles, and then slaps the shit out of thor (this happened in a comic)

classic Mangog - KOed

destroyer - damaged

Kuurth - same as classic juggs.

not in any particular order. how do they all do?

Damborgson
Lol at what u put for juggy. "this happened in a comic." you forgot ultron btw.

Starscream M
I think Ultron might be blown out of the battlefield, but won't suffer external damage due to the adamantium. although any part that isn't, will be destroyed.

Damborgson
btw this: http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsJuggernaut07.jpg

is not as powerful as this:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsCelestials16.jpg

and I see no yawning or giggling here either: http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsJuggernaut08.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Vibranium/Adamantium Ultron - Slagged.

Classic Juggernaut (with Shields) - The God Blast used against Exitar was at least twice as powerful as the one used against Juggernaut. I doubt his shield will fair any better than Mjolnir or Exitar's brain dome. If it goes out, he's a stain.

Classic Mangog - Mangog was ridiculous but even he didn't show enough to prove he'd survive.

Destroyer - Slagged but reforms.

Kuurth - I haven't seen enough to believe he has any chance of surviving.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Classic Juggernaut (with Shields) - The God Blast used against Exitar was at least twice as powerful as the one used against Juggernaut. I doubt his shield will fair any better than Mjolnir or Exitar's brain dome. If it goes out, he's a stain.
wow...your bs has reached another level. now you just make up numbers! I'd love to see you prove the 'twice as powerful' claim...this is new stuff from you!

Starscream M

Kuurth - I haven't seen enough to believe he has any chance of surviving. hahaha gtfo dood

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Starscream M
wow...your bs has reached another level. now you just make up numbers! I'd love to see you prove the 'twice as powerful' claim...this is new stuff from you!

erm

Thor used the belt of strength to double Mjolnir's fortifications and it still broke under the stress. It didn't even crack against Juggernaut, not to mention Thor wasn't in the best shape.

And this was under the same writer. If you want, I could probably ask him which was more powerful but five gets you ten he says it was the one against Exitar, no contest.

hahaha gtfo dood

What's the most durable attack Kuurth tanked? I have to see more before I give him the benefit of the doubt otherwise it'd be a no limit fallacy.

Starscream M

What's the most durable attack Kuurth tanked? I have to see more before I give him the benefit of the doubt otherwise it'd be a no limit fallacy. doesn't kuurth retain classic juggernaut's invulnerability? or did he lose that?

DickBlazer
They all survive without any lingering effects. If written without pis they are all recovery freaks

Rage.Of.Olympus
doesn't kuurth retain classic juggernaut's invulnerability? or did he lose that?

So you don't know shit. Can't say I'm surprised.

zopzop
vibranium/admantium ultron : shatters, like Exitar's armor

Classic Juggernaut (with shields) : he gets pushed back but aside from that nothing

classic Mangog : gets hurled back but survives

destroyer : nothing happens, he probably gets hurled back

Kuurth : no clue

zeel
erm

Thor used the belt of strength to double Mjolnir's fortifications

I was under the impression that the BOS only increases thor's strength x2 i wasnt aware that it increased the fortifications of his hammer.

zopzop
Originally posted by zeel
erm

Thor used the belt of strength to double Mjolnir's fortifications

I was under the impression that the BOS only increases thor's strength x2 i wasnt aware that it increased the fortifications of his hammer.

He said it was to reinforce the hammer :
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/8418/thor388image784238rh.th.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by zeel
Originally posted by zopzop
He said it was to reinforce the hammer :
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/8418/thor388image784238rh.th.jpg

Sr J-Bieb
Plus Juggernaut was in motion at the time, and the God blast overrode that enchantment

Would that make him harder to damage, I don't know, but I'd be curious to see it again against a still Juggernaut

Colossus-Big C
Juggernaut was about to regain his momentum slowly but the floor collaps

celeyhyga17
Nvm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.