Which villain duo would you fear most (and least) arriving on OUR world?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Take into consideration their personalities, goals, etc. Please explain your choices.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carnage and Sabretooth

Lex Luthor and Joker

Sebastian Shaw and Emma Frost

Rhino and Clayface

Bentley
Emma is by far the scariest. Lucky for us, current Emma wouldn't own us.

Luthor may as well be a better leader than our current rulers, the Joker would get killed in few weeks.

Cogito
I lol'd at Rhino

Uriel005
carnage and sabretooth might actually be beneficial if you could catch them. Carnage is more worrisome of the pair. But sabretooth healing factor would be awesome to reverse engineer.

Also Carnage has ridiculous sonic weakness and many police departments are getting sonic cannons to non-lethally disperse mobs.

Eternal Idol
Was going to go with Galactus and the Silver Surfer, but technically, they're not villains. The atmosphere of sheer dread would be something intense though.

Instead, I'll go with Apocalypse and Mr. Sinister. There isn't anything we could do to stop them, and both have completely ruthless and twisted ideologies. Apocalypse has a vengeful godlike presence, while Sinister has the creepy Jack the Ripper vibe to him.

-Pr-
Luthor. He's too clever.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by -Pr-
Luthor. He's too clever.

Oh yeah? Is he bulletproof? uhuh

-Pr-
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Oh yeah? Is he bulletproof? uhuh

he doesn't have to be. getting elected to office would be child's play for him.

Cogito
Luthor/Joker is probably the best for our world.

Joker would die, as mentioned above. Luthor without Superman to hate could actually do amazing things. That is assuming he could replicate comic-science outside of comics.

Parmaniac
Oh yeah? Is he bulletproof? uhuh laughing out loud

Starscream M
he doesn't have to be. getting elected to office would be child's play for him. a bald man has never been elected

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Starscream M
a bald man has never been elected But a moronic ex alcoholic.

Eternal Idol
he doesn't have to be. getting elected to office would be child's play for him.

So would be shooting him. crackers

-Pr-
Originally posted by Cogito
Luthor/Joker is probably the best for our world.

Joker would die, as mentioned above. Luthor without Superman to hate could actually do amazing things. That is assuming he could replicate comic-science outside of comics.

he keeps saying he would, but honestly it's just an excuse.

a bald man has never been elected

he's white, male and american. it'd be a cake walk.

So would be shooting him. crackers

assuming you could get to him. stick out tongue

Eternal Idol
assuming you could get to him. stick out tongue

You have no idea what I'm capab---

ohnoz

You know too much. crackers

Starscream M

he's white, male and american. it'd be a cake walk. so was McCain. no expression

Nihilist
Sebastian Shaw and Emma Frost

Parmaniac
so was McCain. no expression He wasn't ready for change though.

-Pr-
You have no idea what I'm capab---

ohnoz

You know too much. crackers

laughing out loud

so was McCain. no expression

Luthor isn't retarded, though.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Parmaniac
He wasn't ready for change though.

True, but McCain would have won if he had more prep time.

Sr J-Bieb
Stiltman and Vulture

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Stiltman and Vulture

Vulture is Stilt-Man level now? sad

rotiart
Why are people posting their choices instead of picking? Am I misreading the op?

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by rotiart
Why are people posting their choices instead of picking? Am I misreading the op?

We're supposed to be choosing from the opening post? I thought those were just Starscream's picks.

Well, in that case, the clear choice is Carnage and Sabretooth, because they're both hard-to-kill homicidal maniacs that enjoy nothing more than to ruin lives.

Luthor would be inventing and playing the politics game. He'd probably benefit mankind, as others have mentioned.

Joker could likely create his own crime syndicate, but would more than likely end up dead.

Sebastian Shaw is more of a behind-the-scenes string-puller. He seems pretty content with living the high life and controlling world leaders.

Emma isn't evil anymore, just an icy *****. She'd probably start up a school for something or other to help kids with their ailments and disorders.

Rhino would rob a bunch of banks and then retire... and then rob some more banks once he blows all of his money and then repeat. We could either let him be, or set him on fire and launch some rockets at him if it ever became too much anyhow.

Clayface wouldn't be anymore dangerous than Carnage would be.

Mr.Mxyzptlk

Clayface wouldn't be anymore dangerous than Carnage would be.

Probably less since Basil tends to be content with getting rich instead of wearing people's faces.

Mshinu
Carnage and Sabes are definately the scariest if they arrived in my town. Carnage would probably be taken out by the police eventually, but Sabes is crafty enough to do pretty much whatever he wants.

Lex without the pesky superman would be a great benefit to the world. Joker without batty boy would end up in a mental institution or dead.

Shaw and Frost would trigger WW3 and pick up the pieces. Actually that would not be needed since this world is waay too easy to control telephatically. Figure they would build a cerebro or something making Emma Queen ***** to everyone everywhere. I wouldn`t be suprised if she carried the blueprints in her mind.

Rhino and Clayface.. yawn.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.