Onslaught VS Mad Jim Jaspers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Onslaught VS Mad Jim Jaspers

No prep. 616 version of Jaspers. most powerful version of onslaught.

who wins?

Nihilist
Jaspers in a major stomp.

wildernesss
Originally posted by Nihilist
Jaspers in a major stomp.

I tend to agree; however, would FR's powers pose a problem for jaspers?

Eternal Idol
I hate both as much as one could possibly hate fictional characters without being branded a demented psychopath.

With that said, Jaspers should win this handily.

zopzop
Originally posted by wildernesss
I tend to agree; however, would FR's powers pose a problem for jaspers?

Even Frankin's powers are as nothing to Jaspers'. They had to eliminate an entire universe just do deal with a weaker alternate reality version of Jaspers.

Mshinu
MJJ stomps.

Onslaught would need to have full control of the powers of an adult Franklin to make this a good match.

Uriel005
Originally posted by zopzop
Even Frankin's powers are as nothing to Jaspers'. They had to eliminate an entire universe just do deal with a weaker alternate reality version of Jaspers. Originally posted by Mshinu
MJJ stomps.

Onslaught would need to have full control of the powers of an adult Franklin to make this a good match.

Misconception is that people assume that Franklin's capabilities are fully conscious. He's said it himself he's not capable of handling his abilities safely for everyone else. However in terms of raw power I'd give him a slight edge over jaspers due to a lack of shown weakness in his abilities sans burnouts as well as his habit of creating universes on an unconscious whim... I mean even Jaspers seems to be a little huff huff after something really big but Franklin goes and does things without even realizing. Also I don't know if Onslaught would be able to fully handle Franklin's abilities without a grace period to learn control. I'd say Onslaught with his intelligence and capacity would need at least a year to two years to master large scale reality warping that would be effective as a weapon against Jaspers.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Uriel005
Misconception is that people assume that Franklin's capabilities are fully conscious. He's said it himself he's not capable of handling his abilities safely for everyone else. However in terms of raw power I'd give him a slight edge over jaspers due to a lack of shown weakness in his abilities sans burnouts as well as his habit of creating universes on an unconscious whim... I mean even Jaspers seems to be a little huff huff after something really big but Franklin goes and does things without even realizing. Also I don't know if Onslaught would be able to fully handle Franklin's abilities without a grace period to learn control. I'd say Onslaught with his intelligence and capacity would need at least a year to two years to master large scale reality warping that would be effective as a weapon against Jaspers.

thumb up

Damborgson
spite against onslaught

guy222
jaspers

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Uriel005

profound

the Darkone
MJJ powers are greater than Onslaught potential, if e ever reached it, he would only be a Celestial level being compare to MJJ who is Omni-verse wrecker in the same league or anotch below HOM SW, and that's power.

Uriel005
Originally posted by the Darkone
MJJ powers are greater than Onslaught potential, if e ever reached it, he would only be a Celestial level being compare to MJJ who is Omni-verse wrecker in the same league or anotch below HOM SW, and that's power. not an omniverse wrecker... a threat and only after a relatively extensive period of time messing with the fundamentals of his universe. Besides Franklin's created universes... pocket or otherwise and on top of that his top mark in potential is constantly creeping upwards whereas Jaspers is relatively stable.

rotiart
I think people tend to lump all of franklins abilities together.. Past oresnt and futures...

Like his future self coming back in time to reactivate his younger self.
Or his younger self accidentally creating the heroes reborn universe.
Or his teenage years where he has adventures with his sister
Or creating a pocket universe in hi hands kinda like a Jamie braddock kind of move...

Then you say he's just a kid.. God can you imagine?! And then we all get confused.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.