Current colossus runs the gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
no bfr,

1. Namor
2. Wonderman
3. hercules
4. king hyperion
5. gladiator
6. worthy thing
7. silver surfer
8. superman (no speed blitz)
9. dp tyrant

Rage.Of.Olympus
Stops at 3 unless he charges a downed Angrir by surprise.

Colossus-Big C
worth thing got one shotted by thor, and charging id allowed

kgkg
3 is gone!

Colossus-Big C
edit op rage

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
worth thing got one shotted by thor, and charging id allowed

And? That doesn't mean he's weaker than Cain. I'd argue he's at least as powerful.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
And? That doesn't mean he's weaker than Cain. I'd argue he's at least as powerful. So thor can one shot beings as powerful as himself?

Rage.Of.Olympus
So thor can one shot beings as powerful as himself?

Not only that but Thor has the power to one shot beings more powerful than himself. Hmmm, technically that would mean they aren't more powerful than him but that's just complicating things.

Besides, on their own, the power of the Worthy while most likely Thor level is definitely not on par with Thor. Still, according to Odin, those hammers are more powerful than any weapon on Midgard. Surfer also said they nearly put out the Stars when they fell from Heaven.

SuperiorTech
So what I am getting from these recent threads is that current Hulk has been replaced by current Colossus.

Cogito
So thor can one shot beings as powerful as himself?

Power =/= Durability

psycho gundam
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
So what I am getting from these recent threads is that current Hulk has been replaced by current Colossus. next it's current cable

Sr J-Bieb
Oh I get it, Colossus is running the whole time

Stops at Namor

vansonbee
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
So what I am getting from these recent threads is that current Hulk has been replaced by current Colossus. Please don't sully Hulks name, with Colossus. Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Oh I get it, Colossus is running the whole time

Stops at Namor Going by your idea, I say #4

DickBlazer

nwg202
7 if he can take on Kuurth he can take on Worthy Thing. I'm not sure i would put Worthy Thing over Gladiator though. Are all the Worthy supposed to be Thor class characters?

Bentley
Angrir throws the hammer and becomes Regular Thing. Ben stomps.

DickBlazer
Nobody can truly stop Colossus .....including himself.

No bfr he could stalemate to tyrant.

CosmicComet
It really depends on how strong Worthy Juggernaut still was after Cyttorak disowned him.

Colossus-Big C
Worthy juggernaut is still active lets see what he does next

Cogito
Originally posted by CosmicComet
It really depends on how strong Worthy Juggernaut still was after Cyttorak disowned him.

Marko was still stronger, faster, and more powerful in every way except that Colossus couldn't be stopped

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Cogito
Marko was still stronger, faster, and more powerful in every way except that Colossus couldn't be stopped but at the same time colossus was handing him his ass

Cogito
but at the same time colossus was handing him his ass

Just quoting. He was also getting his skull crushed in.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Cogito
Marko was still stronger, faster, and more powerful in every way except that Colossus couldn't be stopped

I know. That doesn't tell us much, as we don't know how strong Colossusnaut is, which was the point of my question.

We need to know how strong they are compared to more established people or even the other Worthy.

ankur29
Originally posted by CosmicComet

I think Worthy juggernaut is probably above wwh level/thor/herc/classic jug in terms of strength as he was able to phuck up colossus with juggernaut enchantment.

At the very least colossusnaut is as durable as regular colossus ,and worthy juggernaut was breaking his skull and bones and what not.

nwg202
Was Colossus operating at classic juggernaut levels? What is his powerset?
He seemd to have wolverine or hulk like healing factor if he really had his bones broken. He was also running at 600mph while beating up kuurth. Can he break the sound barrier? Whats his max speed? Can classic juggs even do that?
That fight was confusing... the art showed looked like juggs was getting seriously owned. but colossus himself seemed to be saying otherwise. Was he just being melodramatic? Current colossus seems to be way up there powerwise though...

lft4ded
Until Colossus kills Kuurth or vice versa neither of them should be at classic Juggernaut levels, assuming Cyttorak still changes avatars in manner portrayed in New Excalibur.

Juggernaut's healing factor seems to be magically fueled and with the exception of depowerment, Onslaught, and Capt Universe 'finding his weakness' (magic & psi), he normally doesn't carry any damage for very long.

The speed thing was crazy though. I suppose at less than full power its best to move as fast as possible - just in case. smile

nwg202
OK, so current Colossus has super speed, healing factor cl100 strength and durabilty.

So where does this Kuurth feat put Colossus? Outside of thor has any other marvel hero have a similarly good showing one on one against the Worthy?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by nwg202
OK, so current Colossus has super speed, healing factor cl100 strength and durabilty.

So where does this Kuurth feat put Colossus? Outside of thor has any other marvel hero have a similarly good showing one on one against the Worthy? Colossus always had class 100 strength

But imo he is about savage hulk level

rotiart
Colossus always had class 100 strength

But imo he is about savage hulk level

Pretty sure teenage colossus was class in the 70s

MF DELPH
I wonder if this "speed" feat has anything to do with the fact that as the Juggernaut Piotr's momentum, and therefore, acceleration, can't be stopped. Theoretically he could likely accelerate indefinitely given enough runway and the fact he can't slow down unless he wants too.

-Pr-
Originally posted by rotiart
Pretty sure teenage colossus was class in the 70s

Class 75 iirc. He only became cl100 when he was brought back to life during Astonishing.

dmills
Originally posted by MF DELPH
I wonder if this "speed" feat has anything to do with the fact that as the Juggernaut Piotr's momentum, and therefore, acceleration, can't be stopped. Theoretically he could likely accelerate indefinitely given enough runway and the fact he can't slow down unless he wants too.

I'm just glad that the super speed (albeit straight line thus far) has been established. It's a cool aspect of the powerset nonetheless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.