Spider Man vs Daredevil vs Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
All out battle,Prep 10 min,no bfr and all current versions

Mindset
IF gathers chi into his fist for 10 minutes and kills them both in oneshot.

SamZED
Spider-man wins without prep. With prep he stomps. cool

cdtm
Originally posted by Mindset

He can beat them both even if he just chills for 10 minutes.

He was Spidey's match in the 70's and 80's. Now, he's gotten some pretty major upgrades, like ki based area attacks, much better healing, and as many Iron Fist charges as he needs.. (And his chi cuts through his webbing like a hot knife through butter, so that won't be much help..)

Mshinu
Danny knocks Spidey`s head off.

SamZED
You people are high. Spider-man knows KUNG-FU now! eek!

Parmaniac
Spider-Man freezes both of them.

SamZED
lol forgot about that. That too, yeah.

cdtm
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Spider-Man freezes both of them.

Not before Danny chi attacks the new costume off of him.

He still doesn't have his spider sense, right? That pretty much seals his fate against Danny, because he struggled against weaker versions when he had it...

cdtm
Originally posted by SamZED
You people are high. Spider-man knows KUNG-FU now! eek!

Iron Fist knows Kung Fu, and also secret K'un L'un martial arts that isn't available on Earth.

Besides, remember when Spider Man got his ass kicked by Black Tarantula, twice? Current Danny could probably take BT, too, considering BT never really did anything against Spidey that, say, Steel Serpent didn't do when he was equal to a weaker IF, like catching him by the foot and swinging him around with one arm like he weighed a feather...

Current Danny destroys 80's Danny, and old Danny was a good match for Spidey.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by cdtm
Not before Danny chi attacks the new costume off of him.

He still doesn't have his spider sense, right? That pretty much seals his fate against Danny, because he struggled against weaker versions when he had it... Danny won't hear nor see him cause one of his costumes dents light and sound.

Spider-Man has "Freezer-Tracers" and general access to Horizon Labs and the Baxter Building and all of the stuff I mentioned + more is already invented so he just needs to grab it, I doubt that either Danny or DD will have a shot here tbh.

jalek moye
spidey wins because marvel decided to make him Reed jr like they implied 20 years ago

cdtm
Danny didn't have any problem dealing with War Machines stealth tech. Without his spider sense, he'll need good tech if he wants to win, because anyone that can compete with him when he has the SS could probably make mincemeat of him without the SS.

How do these freezer tracers work, and what comic were they used in?

SamZED
Originally posted by cdtm
Iron Fist knows Kung Fu, and also secret K'un L'un martial arts that isn't available on Earth.

Besides, remember when Spider Man got his ass kicked by Black Tarantula, twice? Current Danny could probably take BT, too, considering BT never really did anything against Spidey that, say, Steel Serpent didn't do when he was equal to a weaker IF, like catching him by the foot and swinging him around with one arm like he weighed a feather...

Current Danny destroys 80's Danny, and old Danny was a good match for Spidey. He's proven that he can hold his own without spider sense just fine. And that was before the training with Shang. Now he doesnt need spider sense at all. In fact they say he's much more of a threat now that he doesnt rely on it. Spider strength + spider speed + pressure point attacks = overkill.

tbh that's a>b>c logic. You cant use bad showing of a character and project it on an entirely different fight. Spider-man already dominated in a fight with IF himself. And yes I know current IF > old IF, but current Spider-man is > old Spider-man as well, so the point still stands.

jalek moye
honestly the whole replace spider-sense with kung fu is pretty lame imo. Spider-sense was one of his coolest powers even if a lot of writers didn't use it right.

regardless though with prep spidey brings something that he knows can beat these two since he knows them well enough.

Parmaniac
Actually I'm pretty sure he will regain his SS in a not very distant future.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Actually I'm pretty sure he will regain his SS in a not very distant future.

And the next writer conveniently forget his training after that happens because its comics

Parmaniac
Originally posted by jalek moye
And the next writer conveniently forget his training after that happens because its comics I'm convinced of that. Writers forget or simply ignore a shitload of stuff on a lot of characters for plots sake (which is fine for me if the story is well written) or simply cause they don't like it.

SamZED
Most likely, yeah. Not that well written Spider-man needs it much. With spider sense written to its full potential (guiding his moves and attacks in most effective way possible) no MA is needed.

JakeTheBank
Danny. Spite.

Yeah.

BruceSkywalker
this spite.. Rand wipes the floor with them

SamZED
IF wanking is getting out of hand. How the hell is he supposed to beat a PREPPED Spider-man?

Mindset

iceman24567
Fist wrecks these chumps

Kid Kurdy
IF wanking is getting out of hand. How the hell is he supposed to beat a PREPPED Spider-man?
To say the least. IF is cool and certainly not to be underestimated, but Spider-Man is on another level. And certainly with prep.

Mindset
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
To say the least. IF is cool and certainly not to be underestimated, but Spider-Man is on another level. And certainly with prep. Yea, a lower level.

SamZED
IF wanking is getting out of hand.

Parmaniac
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/catalinamack/68533630.gif

Kid Kurdy
Oh I didn't know Spider-Man isn't allowed to move.

JakeTheBank
Yea, a lower level.

thumb up

Mindset
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Oh I didn't know Spider-Man isn't allowed to move. ...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.