Pay for ad removal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FB92
Is there a way I can pay to have ads removed?

Peach
No.

Just use Adblock. It'll make ads go away pretty much everywhere!

LanceWindu
I like how you talk him out of doing something that would benefit the site financially (though Raz doesn't have this feature) and tell him to screw Raz out of the ad revenue. haermm

Bardock42
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I like how you talk him out of doing something that would benefit the site financially (though Raz doesn't have this feature) and tell him to screw Raz out of the ad revenue. haermm

He'll only get ad revenue if the guy would click on the ads. He obviously hates them, so he wouldn't do that. And it is better for the site to have a thriving community, so for these kinds of people it is likely beneficial to the site to be informed of this option they have.

It's similar to how software piracy can be beneficial in certain circumstances to developers and publishers of that software

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Bardock42
He'll only get ad revenue if the guy would click on the ads. He obviously hates them, so he wouldn't do that. And it is better for the site to have a thriving community, so for these kinds of people it is likely beneficial to the site to be informed of this option they have.

It's similar to how software piracy can be beneficial in certain circumstances to developers and publishers of that software

He also gets revenue from ad impressions. Not just from the clicks.

Bardock42
Does he? I think he only uses Google Ads, no? (I don't know of course, I use AdBlock no expression)

LanceWindu
Does he? I think he only uses Google Ads, no? (I don't know of course, I use AdBlock no expression)

Nope. There are ads that display at the top next to the KMC logo and below everything near the footer that are regular ads. They can be very obnoxious too.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with AdBlock, I use it on KMC too. I just thought it was funny that a global mod would be promoting the use of it.

Bardock42
It is pretty funny, yeah.

I just wanted to speak up for piracy...

Shakyamunison

So, if I click on an add, the forum makes money?

To the forum: If you give me half the money, I will sit and click adds all day long. laughing out loud

Firefly218
http://www.chegg.com/homework-help/questions-and-answers/ve-already-done-project-solution-provided-bottom-could-help-complete-formatted-formally-ne-q7357589

Firefly218
https://appuals.com/powershell-has-stopped-working/

GTTGT
Just no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.