Slorioth vs Shuma-Gorath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CortSether
Both full power in merged dimension. Who wins? Happy Dance

Uriel005
Shuma has more implied power imo.

zopzop
Originally posted by Uriel005
Shuma has more implied power imo.

And yet the Living Tribunal felt compelled to come and deal with Slorioth at the Vishanti's request, no such appearance was warranted to deal with Gorath.

I'd say in terms of "implied" power, that puts Slorioth above Gorath.

Uriel005
Originally posted by zopzop
And yet the Living Tribunal felt compelled to come and deal with Slorioth at the Vishanti's request, no such appearance was warranted to deal with Gorath.

I'd say in terms of "implied" power, that puts Slorioth above Gorath. then again Shuma in his original definition is a multi-universal conqueror each with their own concepts of eternity and gods.

guy222
slorioth the omnivorous

never been impressed with summa gorath

Nihilist
Shuma wins

Uriel005
Originally posted by guy222
slorioth the omnivorous

never been impressed with summa gorath Dunno they're both in that tier where it's more of a what if/plot device fighting level. Are they really high abstract/elder god/ cube beings when they're at full power??? this more applies to Shuma as it's stated he is drastically weakened when he enters another universe and the only time we see him get beaten in his home dimension IIRC was the Strange fight and literally the only thing Strange could do to fight him was to become him+ his lieutenant+ the powers of the sorcerer supreme.

guy222
vision just stabbed em in the eye

i know summa history, just hype to me

i could b wrong

guy222 wrong

laughing out loud

CortSether
vision just stabbed em in the eye

With the plot device known as the Spear of Destiny. And it didn't kill Shuma-Gorath, not even close. It just closed the breach that was going to let Shuma-Gorath inside Earth 616.

guy222
he was stopped

Uriel005
he was stopped he's also drastically weakened when coming to a new dimension/universe

zopzop
he's also drastically weakened when coming to a new dimension/universe
thumbdown

Uriel005
btw comparison of shuma to Mephisto and Satannish
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/41615/983538-shumagorathpower1_super.jpg

zopzop
btw comparison of shuma to Mephisto and Satannish
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/41615/983538-shumagorathpower1_super.jpg

That was just talk. I want to see actual fights he's had.

CortSether
That was just talk. I want to see actual fights he's had.

Me and WhiteWitchKing already dealt with you on this. It wasn't hyperbole.

Why keep insisting otherwise?

zopzop
Originally posted by CortSether
Me and WhiteWitchKing already dealt with you on this. It wasn't hyperbole.

Why keep insisting otherwise?

Have you now? Ok what on panel fights does he have to suggest that he's above Mephisto or Satannish?

CortSether
Have you now? Ok what on panel fights does he have to suggest that he's above Mephisto or Satannish?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.