Adam Jensen vs Solid Snake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ban Mido
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/MaverickHunterZero/Jensen_augs_noshades.jpg
vs
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/MaverickHunterZero/Mgs-solid-snake.jpg

Round 1. Hand to hand close quarters fight

Round 2. Shoot out

Round 3. Sneaking mission

The fight is set in 2027 Detroit

Each combatant has their standard gear,is in their prime and at the best of their ability.

and before anyone is like "BUT JENSEN HAS ALL THOSE UPGRADES ON HIS GUNS, THEN THE SWORDS IN HIS ARMS AND CAN CLOAK" Snake has fought people similar to that as well so I don't think this is one sided in anyone's favor.

Who takes it?

socool8520
Don't really know much about Jensen, but Snake helped develop CQC, beat several renowned snipers in his universe and is pretty much known for his stealth. I'd hae to have some feats on Jensen though. Are those games any good?

Stealth Moose
They're very good. Unless Snake gets tons of intel and prep and EMP's, I don't see this going in his favor in anything but maybe the sneaking.

Jensen's augs are passive and released through software upgrades or over time. It's stated by the LIMB clinic doctor that all the augs he has will unlock eventually, meaning in theory AJ can use any and all augs the game allows.

This means he can effectively cloak, punch through walls, elbow blade things to death, defy gravity, hack remotely using his augs controlling bots and cameras, have inhuman aim due to steadiness/aim augs, improved jumping, running, stealth running/jumping, etc. etc.

In H2H, Snake has more experience, but Jensen has more physical strength in his arms and legs which are augmented. Considering he can punch through walls and snap necks with little effort, this goes to him.

In firearms, again experience goes to Snake, but Jensen's augs help him here. He has uncanny accuracy and regenerates with his Sentinel implant. Unless Snake gets the drop on AJ, the aug wins.

In sneaking? Experience to Snake, but unless Jensen is robbed of all of his sneaking augs (which allow him to run, jump, and walk without making a sound) and his cloak (which makes him invisible), I don't see this being conclusively in snake's favor. It boils down to variables like the map, and what's the obstacles.

sCOURGE_0
Adam Jensen is truly enhanced, he can bulldoze through walls, dodge bullets, is smarter and more skilled than Snake. He could literally snap Snake's neck lie a twig.

NemeBro
Snake would rip Adam's arms from their sockets and shove them up his ass, actually.

This is a man who beat Big Boss in h2h, as well as Gray Fox.

Both physically vastly exceed Jensen.

Snake is also much faster, having dodge a railgun bullet after it was fired.

sCOURGE_0
Originally posted by NemeBro
Snake would rip Adam's arms from their sockets and shove them up his ass, actually.

This is a man who beat Big Boss in h2h, as well as Gray Fox.

Both physically vastly exceed Jensen.

Snake is also much faster, having dodge a railgun bullet after it was fired. Big Boss got his ass kicked by Volgin, a guy who couldn't even damage concrete with regular punches, Big Boss is just as weak and slow as Snake is.

That rail gun shot took 4 seconds to hit the wall behind Snake, making it 1/4 the speed of a hand gun bullet

Jensen would flick Snake in the head and Snakes neck would snap backwards

NemeBro
Volgin punched through the hull of a tank.

No it didn't.

Jensen's full-strength punches can only knock teenaged gangbangers out. Snake breaks his arms off.

sCOURGE_0
Your trolling sucks

Based
Your arguments suck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.