Invictus (Amped) v.s. Kain the vampire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
I haven't made a thread in a while and I honestly want to see the mental gymnastics BT is willing to attempt here.

Invictus is the Warlord class Titan housed on Forgeworld Graia in WH40K: SPACE MARINE.

Stips in spoilers:

-Invictus receives additional power from the warp core, and will not overload.
-Onboard Invictus is a powerful psyker whose only job is to prevent Kain from boarding the machine and affecting the troops in anyway. IE, Kain has to fight the Titan, not a bunch of tech priests.
-Kain and the Titan start ten miles apart.

I couldn't think of any giant enemies that would make a good fight. I wanted to, I really did, but I couldn't. sad Suggestions welcome.

CosmicComet
Paste <3

btw, I don't know who the phuck this character is. just wanted to say hi.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Paste <3

btw, I don't know who the phuck this character is. just wanted to say hi.

Invictus is a giant robot with cannons that destroy cities. It bristles with weaponry, in fact.

Seen at 3:10 in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXUDlcr0qI

Beware spoilers for Space Marine.

CosmicComet
ain't clicking dat shit.

first, where's my hi mothaf*cka?

ScreamPaste
GREETINGS. stick out tongue And a shame, you lose out on manliness.

CosmicComet
because i made demands before i viewed your link?

that gains manliness! *clicks link*

NemeBro
My God.

Really? erm

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Invictus is a giant robot with cannons that destroy cities. It bristles with weaponry, in fact.

Spite?

EvilAngel
Not if the latest post in the respect thread for Kain is the be believed.

His brat can lift rocks = Withstanding pressure 17.5 times the center of the sun unharmed.

Have to love the 10 ton rock lifting feat = trillions of tons of resistance.

Whatever the brains behind that are; fire them.

FinalAnswer
Kain teleports inside.

/thread

CosmicComet
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Kain teleports inside.

/thread

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by EvilAngel

His brat can lift rocks = Withstanding pressure 17.5 times the center of the sun unharmed.

No, no.
Spite in Kain's favour. shifty

~ Fanboys do love to wank feats. I do believe it is now worse than Sephiroth's case.
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Kain teleports inside.

/thread

ScreamPaste
Read stips in spoilers, lol.

FinalAnswer

I'm not ****ing spoiling Space Marine for myself bro.

ScreamPaste
Kain can't TP inside as part of the stipulations for the fight. Enough said.

CosmicComet

your thread is teh ghey.

no not gay, as that would not be politically correct to say, as there is nothing wrong with gay.

but it is teh ghey.

Burning thought
I haven't made a thread in a while and I honestly want to see the mental gymnastics BT is willing to attempt here.

Invictus is the Warlord class Titan housed on Forgeworld Graia in WH40K: SPACE MARINE.

Stips in spoilers:

-Invictus receives additional power from the warp core, and will not overload.
-Onboard Invictus is a powerful psyker whose only job is to prevent Kain from boarding the machine and affecting the troops in anyway. IE, Kain has to fight the Titan, not a bunch of tech priests.
-Kain and the Titan start ten miles apart.

I couldn't think of any giant enemies that would make a good fight. I wanted to, I really did, but I couldn't. sad Suggestions welcome.

Ok I dont know the full details of the Warlord Titan, what its armour can withstand and such but I doubt it could take the a multiple of the earths core pressure on a square mm or so on its armour so I think Kain has slicing it up covered, as for Kains own durability? his whole body is likely to be struck but the weapons Warlord uses since I doubt it can do pintpoint strikes to small sectons, the pressure equel to 10x+ star core pressure would imo no doubt be higher than any yield the warlord can bring to bear but thats assuming he can hit Kain.

IF space marine is to be belived the thing is extremely slow, and takes a long time to charge. One teleport or two, if not several to the skies or behind the machine and its never going to turn round in time, you also said Kain cant get inside but Kain "can" get on its shoulers or on its head, as soon as that happens I dont see it doing much.

Morridini, Dadumon and to some degree Bloodrain have some in depth knowledge on the engineering behind it but it was not a 10 ton bouldder, its the force required to move a 300 ton obelisk the way Raziel does spread across surface areas of a sharp tip for pressure but as for the thread see above.

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
No, no.
Spite in Kain's favour. shifty

~ Fanboys do love to wank feats. I do believe it is now worse than Sephiroth's case.

Not my numbers young prince wink their source are barely knowledgable of Kain and do not have your bias againt him so I think their calcs are solid, if you want to argue go to the math thread, I understand enough.

ArtificialGlory
Invictus is big and stupid, filled with stupid people. Kain's size and his ability to teleport will make him pretty much impossible to hit. Though I'm not sure how would Kain destroy the thing since he can't teleport inside.

BloodRain
A whole 15 seconds of searching and can't find anything on this guy.

In no way insulting to the guy who did 75% of the work <_<

Burning thought
The invictus is made of adamatium if I am not mistaken, its powerful but it can be damaged, if I recall Titans also have something called void shields but I dont know how powerful they are but the Titan weapons and those of the higher tier 40k machines hit with forces that destroy cities, the pressure is spread over large areas and the Invcitus main weapon even charged with the core only blew a hole in the thin spire. As AG said, its a slow machine and will have nearly no chance of hitting Kain who can teleport/mist to avoid the slow charged weapons of the Titan assuming he needs to avoid it, as I say its made to create city crushing pressure, Kain can survive Star core multiples of pressure. Maybe add more Titans or Space marine starships.

On another note, is this thread allowed? Warlord titans do not orginate in video games? I am not sure this one having a specific name in this Space marine game makes it unique enough to the table tops universe.

Originally posted by BloodRain
A whole 15 seconds of searching and can't find anything on this guy.

In no way insulting to the guy who did 75% of the work <_<

Its not a guy, its a machine, a large, skyscraper+ sized robot built for fighting armies of WH40k entites. Few things are more powerful in 40k than a Warlord Titan beyond spaceships with planet killer weapons like those torpedos from battle barges and such;

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NkLgHKVMeYY/TlIr33qlH-I/AAAAAAAAACQ/YxhyLTc8OPU/s1600/Warlock+titans.jpg

75%? not sure about that, couldnt really progress until Dadumon and Morridini layed out how to properly calculate the feat, you added a final figuire based on their input.

BloodRain
A machine is a guy, everything is a guy :I Ah, so its strong for the WH40K verse? I see I see.. No idea what this verse is like but I'm sure its fancy and explosive.

>-> Dimensions, Mass, Speed, Surface Area, Newton figures, Torque calc, all besides the Newton forumla. Pas d'amour..

Burning thought
Pretty good, heres a video WARNING SPOILERS FOR SPACE MARINE;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXiYGiqG1FQ#t=2m22s

But you didnt know to look for those things (dimensions were obvious as was mass, we all knew that part) suc has torque and newtons until it was made clear how to go about calculating them. Dadumon and Morridini provided.

BloodRain
Kewl, and this things a city-buster?

o-o 'all' after I found it, and they didnt provide the torque calc.. only the newton formula.

Burning thought
I think it is in the lore but I dont know if they mean it hasa weapon that busts cities in a shot or so or if over time, its high powered guns can destroy cities.

DONT LIE HONEY KITTEN!!!

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Burning thought
Morridini, Dadumon and to some degree Bloodrain have some in depth knowledge on the engineering behind it but it was not a 10 ton bouldder, its the force required to move a 300 ton obelisk the way Raziel does spread across surface areas of a sharp tip for pressure but as for the thread see above.

Apparently not if the conlusion came to is that Kain can withstand the pressure of... god I can't even write that.

and I can tell you right now the math is hideously inaccurate. It's likely less than half of that. And you are missing the fact it wasn't lifted. At no point was it entired pulled off the ground, it was toppled over. It has an ill designed base so it's center of gravity being what it is would easily attribute to it's falling. Also the whole things lasts mere moments thus would would likely have to assume he could not maintain even as little as he did lift for more than what he did.

Long story short I've seen the math. And it made me lol from how wrong it was.

There is more wrong with it that just that but honestly logic tells me you aren't listening anyway so why bother.

Phanteros
Really SP?

Burning thought
Apparently not if the conlusion came to is that Kain can withstand the pressure of... god I can't even write that.

and I can tell you right now the math is hideously inaccurate. It's likely less than half of that. And you are missing the fact it wasn't lifted. At no point was it entired pulled off the ground, it was toppled over. It has an ill designed base so it's center of gravity being what it is would easily attribute to it's falling. Also the whole things lasts mere moments thus would would likely have to assume he could not maintain even as little as he did lift for more than what he did.

Long story short I've seen the math. And it made me lol from how wrong it was.

There is more wrong with it that just that but honestly logic tells me you aren't listening anyway so why bother.

Then argue it in the thread if your a better mathsmatician than they are and they have seen the video, never has it been mathed as fully lifted, hence why torque is involved.

Logic tells me you dont know what your talking about and would rather try and form an attack against me who did not actually do the calculation, rather than actually argue against the calcluation itself. If you had a complaint with the calculation why come to me, who did not do it, in the thread it was not formed in? silly isnt it....

EvilAngel
Well if I recall the calculations foundations are wrong. Was the point how much pressure he can withstand or something, right?

Instantly that's an assumption you can't back up. Ever had to carry a heavy shopping bag a long way?

How were your fingers after that...

The problem is you can't work out things like this, in a fictional universe, using real life physics. Much less when all details aren't known.

What you're asking me to do defeats the very point of logic I am trying to tell you about. I could calculate the force required to topple the obelisk, but it would do nothing else you seem to think it might.

Forces they can resist? We need only use common sense and look at the enemies they face in game which harm them to decide that. Unless your argument is the enemies in the game possess power equal to the suns as was so calculated....

Burning thought
Well if I recall the calculations foundations are wrong. Was the point how much pressure he can withstand or something, right?

Instantly that's an assumption you can't back up. Ever had to carry a heavy shopping bag a long way?

How were your fingers after that...

The problem is you can't work out things like this, in a fictional universe, using real life physics. Much less when all details aren't known.

What you're asking me to do defeats the very point of logic I am trying to tell you about. I could calculate the force required to topple the obelisk, but it would do nothing else you seem to think it might.

Forces they can resist? We need only use common sense and look at the enemies they face in game which harm them to decide that. Unless your argument is the enemies in the game possess power equal to the suns as was so calculated....

What? what assumption? finding how much energy Raziel uses in his best feat and how much force he can use was the point, and we found it, 3 mega joules or something off the top of my head.

How long he can do it for is irrelevent once we found the energy used to do this, which can then be tranfered into energy in strikes using surface area, which we also did.

If your complaing about fictional universes using math then I dont recall you argueing against Screampaste mathing Link, Bloodrain mathing Bayonetta, Dante and Bowser or anyone else who may have been mathed. Take out your claim that your here to argue against math used in fiction and it seems clear to me your here to bash Kain or me in a thread where he has math backing him.

What do you mean by "enemies that harm them"? By your logic, Kratos can be harmed by basic zombies and skeletons if we cant use math or physics to deduct he has high durability from Titan slaps. Your approach is illogical, while the math is fine, if you want to argue the math then dont come to me erm

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Phanteros
Really SP? It's not spite of BT is actually willing to debate this, which he apparently is. haermm

Kain can be one shotted by hot enough fire, but he can survive a volcano cannon shot? Oh boy.

EvilAngel
What? what assumption? finding how much energy Raziel uses in his best feat and how much force he can use was the point, and we found it, 3 mega joules or something off the top of my head.

How long he can do it for is irrelevent once we found the energy used to do this, which can then be tranfered into energy in strikes using surface area, which we also did.

If your complaing about fictional universes using math then I dont recall you argueing against Screampaste mathing Link, Bloodrain mathing Bayonetta, Dante and Bowser or anyone else who may have been mathed. Take out your claim that your here to argue against math used in fiction and it seems clear to me your here to bash Kain or me in a thread where he has math backing him.

What do you mean by "enemies that harm them"? By your logic, Kratos can be harmed by basic zombies and skeletons if we cant use math or physics to deduct he has high durability from Titan slaps. Your approach is illogical, while the math is fine, if you want to argue the math then dont come to me erm

What's this? You're not dodging my point are you?

How long it can be done is entirely relevent. I could probably pull 300 pounds of the floor if for but a moment. Maintaining it is entirely different. To calculate something like this you need both good understand of physics and biology. However from these calculations the minds behind it seem to lack both.

Plus the moment you lift certain weighs you are being damaged. The length of time increases this. Hence my example of lifting shopping bags. They don't feel heavy at first. Then a ways down the road you feel your muscles stiffen. Later your fingers arche under the handles digging at your skin.

I don't care about any of that because I have not seen it. If ScreamPaste argues that link can withstand the pressure of the sun or more then I would certainly mention something about it. But right now I don't care about that. The only reason I'm even here was because it was recently posted in the game respect thread which for some reason i have alerts to all threads in the section. So i looked the latest post over, in which it claimed 17.5 times the suns pressure. I was later linked this thread due to it's spite. Hence my original comment.

My approach is as the game makers intended. How much damage a skeleton/zombie does is a game mechanic, as is any comparison to how much damage a 'titan slap' would do.

You have lost none of that which makes you so amusing to me.

Burning thought
The game does not show any major heat, infact if anything it converts most of its energy to pure force since if youve played the game, youll notice the piecies of the spire were not melted or turned to vapour or anything of the sort, it simply exploded on strike. Pressure again and force which Kain can take. On top of that, this thing will never hit him, as others have pointed out, big slow and cumbersome vs fast, powerful and durable, it cannot take a hit from kain since I cant imagine any x3+earth core pressure has hit it in 1mm^2 before and its pressure of its gun does not equel the stars core either.

What's this? You're not dodging my point are you?

How long it can be done is entirely relevent. I could probably pull 300 pounds of the floor if for but a moment. Maintaining it is entirely different. To calculate something like this you need both good understand of physics and biology. However from these calculations the minds behind it seem to lack both.

Plus the moment you lift certain weighs you are being damaged. The length of time increases this. Hence my example of lifting shopping bags. They don't feel heavy at first. Then a ways down the road you feel your muscles stiffen. Later your fingers arche under the handles digging at your skin.

I don't care about any of that because I have not seen it. If ScreamPaste argues that link can withstand the pressure of the sun or more then I would certainly mention something about it. But right now I don't care about that. The only reason I'm even here was because it was recently posted in the game respect thread which for some reason i have alerts to all threads in the section. So i looked the latest post over, in which it claimed 17.5 times the suns pressure. I was later linked this thread due to it's spite. Hence my original comment.

My approach is as the game makers intended. How much damage a skeleton/zombie does is a game mechanic, as is any comparison to how much damage a 'titan slap' would do.

You have lost none of that which makes you so amusing to me.

Well tell them that, why are you telling me? is this some effort to throw sand in someone elses face for a calc you think is wrong, but your telling someone who did not do it and whats more, with your bias and no counter to this calc or proof you know any better you think your argument is credible to me? not in the least. It makes sense, if someone can do X amount of force to move an object/strike then the thing they strike can take X amount of pressure, its simple.

Because your skin takes the pressure from the bag, so? Raziels not holding the full pressure from the obelisk, oppesite/equel reaction shows Raziel more than strong enough and his opposing force is higher.

No, its an awkward and illogical approach where attacks made by characters cannot really be gauged since apprently math is out of hte question. Your back to believing common opinion on how strong something or someone is despite not being able to use math in your opinion being the gauge.

Yes I thought this was a poor attempt at a troll from someone still sore after so long ago having been scorned, at least we can both get amusement at your lack of tact. No wonder you dont post in these threads much anymore.

BloodRain
Scream, feats would be magically delicious.

Burning thought
What i showed is its only in-game feat.

BloodRain
speechless1

Fek it, cba finding out how strong the thing it/can be.

EvilAngel

Burning thought

ScreamPaste
Scream, feats would be magically delicious. Warlord titans are covered by 40k lore. Essentially they're some of the most badass giant robots ever.

It helps somewhat if you have a sense of the WH40k universe for scale.

For example, the 'thin' spire BT mentions above is thick even on the horizon, and reaches into orbit.

Feats? For durability all I honestly have to say is it's more durable than a space marine. Kain can't damage it. You've seen it's weaponry fire. Nuff said, honestly. Lol.

The shot itself travels insanely fast, and most of the time it took to fire was just targetting the spire.

Burning thought
The spire which it did purely concussive damage to, e.g. broke it into piecies. It did not flash burn it to mush or melt it in any way, infact when your fighting on the structure, the piecies are broken in places as if they had just been torn. Looking again, large amounts of the structure are fine and intact, no melting, only a lot of cracks and chunks so not even much pressure enough to shatter rock into crumbling piecies. Vs star core? not a chance....

A few teleports and Kain could have the slow ass machine wondering what the hell is going on as it gets torn open, or at least its pilots will be.

Also I like how your admitting you made it to be a spite thread, but had to add "Kain cant teleport inside!" because you know how much easier it would be to crush the crew.

BloodRain
Warlord titans are covered by 40k lore.
:V Who?
:V Where?
more durable than a space marine.
:V A what?

Warlord titans are covered by 40k lore. Essentially they're some of the most badass giant robots ever.

For example, the 'thin' spire BT mentions above is thick even on the horizon, and reaches into orbit.

Feats? For durability all I honestly have to say is it's more durable than a space marine. Kain can't damage it. You've seen it's weaponry fire. Nuff said, honestly. Lol.

The shot itself travels insanely fast, and most of the time it took to fire was just targetting the spire.

All I know is that is that that beam is powerful enough, and by a glance well above mach 10. And if its true that Kain can't damage it.. but I know jack all on this mech so meh.

Burning thought
What gauge do you have that its powerful enough? I am interested in that part, its fast enough "once" its fired yes to hit Kain or at least the area he is in, not sure if it can even target a small target, has a titan ever used its targeting to aim at a single man? They use inbuilt cybernetic humans, servitors? that do a lot of their calculations, have they aimed at such?

If you take into account the mech has been designed to glance off laser fire from tanks and other large tanks which are on a "building destruction" scale, then realise that their surface area on impact would be thousands times larger than Kains sword impact, which has x3 earth core pressure theres nothing that likely gives it a chance of survival.

ScreamPaste
:V Who?

:V Where?

:V A what?

All I know is that is that that beam is powerful enough, and by a glance well above mach 10. And if its true that Kain can't damage it.. but I know jack all on this mech so meh. Oh crap, you really aren't familiar, huh?

Imagine every heavy metal song you've ever heard and condense it into a single fictional universe, you just imagined Warhammer 40k.

It's basically a self parody (or started out that way)that goes way beyond over the top for everything. It's so grimdark that it uses that as a word in its' tag line, and everything is way more powerful than it should be.

A space marine is a heavily armoured super human warrior monk basically.... Yeah, I used 'basically' in that description.

Their armour can protect them from some pretty insane bullshit, including some forms of exterminatus. (Planet glassing) Titans > Marines.

What gauge do you have that its powerful enough? I am interested in that part, its fast enough "once" its fired yes to hit Kain or at least the area he is in, not sure if it can even target a small target, has a titan ever used its targeting to aim at a single man? They use inbuilt cybernetic humans, servitors? that do a lot of their calculations, have they aimed at such?

If you take into account the mech has been designed to glance off laser fire from tanks and other large tanks which are on a "building destruction" scale, then realise that their surface area on impact would be thousands times larger than Kains sword impact, which has x3 earth core pressure theres nothing that likely gives it a chance of survival. BT, no matter how wrong your math is, I can still beat you with the following:

Marines are stronger than Kain, and use monomolecularly edged mechanized melee weaponry. I promise that no matter what calculations you put that through, stronger + less surface area will top out Kain's numbers.

Unless chainswords are > the sort of things meant to pierce titan armour (hint, they aren't) Kain isn't damaging the titan.

BloodRain
Oh crap, you really aren't familiar, huh?

Imagine every heavy metal song you've ever heard and condense it into a single fictional universe, you just imagined Warhammer 40k.

It's basically a self parody (or started out that way)that goes way beyond over the top for everything. It's so grimdark that it uses that as a word in its' tag line, and everything is way more powerful than it should be.

A space marine is a heavily armoured super human warrior monk basically.... Yeah, I used 'basically' in that description.

Their armour can protect them from some pretty insane bullshit, including some forms of exterminatus. (Planet glassing) Titans > Marines.

It it wasn't for people here I wouldn't even know the game existed ^^;

Ok, that description made me salivate a bit no expression

Defiantly seem tough, and people online do say they have mad strength and durability like that strength w/ monomolecular weaps^... Gonna vote with the masses just cos~

ScreamPaste
It it wasn't for people here I wouldn't even know the game existed ^^;

Ok, that description made me salivate a bit no expression

Defiantly seem tough, and people online do say they have mad strength and durability like that strength w/ monomolecular weaps^... Gonna vote with the masses just cos~

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Warhammer40000 Here you go. Enjoy.

"Abnormal Ammo — Guns which fire razor-edged molecule-thick ninja stars, guns which fire nets of Razor Floss, guns which fire wooden stakes, flamethrowers which squirt holy napalm, biological guns which use, um, muscle spasms to fire flesh-eating beetles/maggots or exploding tumors, guns which open holes into hell, guns which fire tiny goblins through hell, grenades filled with tears collected from a thousand crying statues of the Emperor."

Burning thought

BT, no matter how wrong your math is, I can still beat you with the following:

Marines are stronger than Kain, and use monomolecularly edged mechanized melee weaponry. I promise that no matter what calculations you put that through, stronger + less surface area will top out Kain's numbers.

Unless chainswords are > the sort of things meant to pierce titan armour (hint, they aren't) Kain isn't damaging the titan.

Its not my math although no, its yet to be proven wrong.

Marines are not here also I dont know what feats Titan armour even has yet, I know volcano cannons that Titans use and that Shadowsword Baneblades use can harm them though, but all their weapons work on a large surfae area, not at close range and the melee weaponry your claiming for marines is like a chainsaw, its not the same as a blade adn their surface area per blade may be small but the swords themselves are long, more surface area. Also, its been a while since I read a space marine novel, but I dont recall that many amazing marine feats of strength beyond the obelisk. In the game of space marine they push around and move heavy objects but not with great ease and space marine is apprently uncanon. Ultramarines omnibus does not seem to depict the marines as that ridiculous in strength, more os in endurance.

Also, small weapons in WH40k can be used to pierce armour, like power fists for example. You need to find an actual feat for the Titan, rather than guessing based on what you belive can only pierce it.

ScreamPaste
To be blunt, being better than space marine armour is enough on it's own to guarantee Kain can't damage it.

Are obscenely powerful weapons. Beyond what Kain can bring to bear.

A sword could be 100 feet long and if its edge is monomolecular it will have less surface area than the reaver.

Burning thought
I cant see marine armour taking x3 earth core pressure either. THey guard against las fire and such but they can be killed by tanks and other bolters since that is what Chaos use as well.

Not necesserily, as I said their area of attack is large, e.g. hundreds of meters. Titans were never designed with ridiculous pressure working on 1mm^2 of their armour, certainy not x3 earth core pressure. If the game your titan here comes form has anything to say about Volcano cannons, even when amped they can only break apart a structure, theres nothing special in its firepower which to note again was amped and blew the power systems out on the whole Titan.

So what feats do Titans have to suggest they can survive a marine using a chainsword on a small porition of its armour? The lexican which seems to be the same source as yours says "high pitched scream as they grind into armour" so their not designed to just bisect guardsmen.

ScreamPaste
Sounds way more impressive than it is.
Confirmed to be ineffective v.s. Astartes armour, actually.

Yes, Titans were designed to survive massive, high tech weaponry, but someone with a butter knife hacking at their paint will bring them down.

BloodRain
As its a Kain thread and SP also gets that 'Sun/Earth core' isnt as tough as it sounds I'll quickly tell you why here:
Raz strength (1.876e6) / claw tips (2e-6) = 3x Earth core (9.38e11)
3x Earth core over 1m^2 = 17x Sun core (4.7e17)
As Morrindini posted.
Now, look at the answer when I put in a humans 2k Newton strength with a 1e-6 knife tip:
Human strength (2000) / knife tip (1e-6) = (2e9)
(2e9) over 1m^2 = 8.333% Sun core (2e15)

Not as impressive when you throw the ol' human version into the mix.

And a molecule is 0.0000000001m long O-o Literally you could use 10.000 meters of it and the area would be the same as one claw tip.

..been stuck on the WH40K Tropes page for a while now...

ScreamPaste
Awesome, isn't it?

BloodRain
You guys got me into LoZ but didnt get me into this sooner? But it just had to have such a massive lore...

NemeBro
Jesus Christ Scream, I have to say I'm almost disgusted with the lack of 40k feats in this thread, I've been into 40k for what? Nine months? And I can bring more than that.

Space Marines can, with their fists, splinter ceramite. To give you an idea of how impressive this actually is, ceramite is virtually proof against a lasgun, which can punch through two meters of concrete and has a power output of what was it? 700 kilowatts Scream?

A Chainsword, which is monomolecular, and even when wielded by a Space Marine, is not guaranteed to actually breach power armour. Hell, the iconic bolter isn't even. Multiple instances in the fluff bolter rounds have hit Marines square in the chest and only pissed them off, and even a few instances of bolters hitting Marines in the face to no avail. To give you a sense of power output here, bolters are far more likely to penetrate armour and do lasting damage than lasguns, and are hypersonic rocket propelled grenades which explode after penetration. Even if this penetrates the armour, this might not kill the Marine in question.

But hey, **** power armour. Let's talk about Tactical Dreadnought Armour, or as it is more commonly known, Terminator Armour. Which can withstand the heat and pressure of the Plasma Reactor of a Titan. Or, to put it another way, a miniature sun.

Oh yes, and the Volcano Cannon in that video? At base it can destroy Imperial Navy ships. Which can easily withstand the heat and pressure of a sun, and has in several novels (Fulgrim comes to mind). That is a Volcano Weapon powered by the Warp.

Oh, and I love the downplaying of destroying that Spire. Which reached orbit, and was much thicker than the average city. The only reason it wasn't completely destroyed was because the power of the Immaterium held it together.

ScreamPaste
It's closer to 70 mj, IIRC.

There's not been an honest need. Right now BT's argument is seriously that Kain tries to melee the titan. haermm If he'd brought up something proper I'd have to have posted something other than "erm"

Nothing posted demonstrates that Kain could so much as dent ceramite.

NemeBro
To be fair, meleeing the Titan is his most viable strategy.

In melee, the Titan can't actually do anything to Kain.

Shit, on the tabletop, there is a special rule that Titans can't actually use their melee weapons on anything smaller than other Titans, Gargantuan Creatures (Think the Hierophant), Super Heavy Tanks, or IIRC Flyers.

Of course, that's using their Titan Close Combat weapons. Stomp is of course a viable move.

But yes, the notion that Kain can dent the plate of a Titan is ludicrous. The only character in 40k I can think of who has fought Titans personally is Magnus the Red, the most powerful psyker in the galaxy short of the God Emperor, capable of planetary reality warping and destruction (That is, he can destroy the surface of a planet, and this is before he became a Daemon Prince).

CosmicComet
This verse sounds pretty ridiculously high up.

I'm almost scared to get look further into it.

NemeBro
The strongest beings are pretty firmly Skyfather level or so.

The C'tan are the strongest beings in the Materium, and just one of them mindraped proto-life in the galaxy so thoroughly that it instilled the fear of death into all life (Except the Orks), as well as imprinting its image as the face of death. This C'tan, the Nightbringer, also has had a fraction of its power imbued into a starship, that allowed it to destroy solar systems on a whim. It is not the strongest C'tan.

Then of course, there are the denizens of the Warp, such as the Chaos Gods, Gork and Mork, and to an extent the Emperor. To give you an idea on their power, when Slaanesh, one of the Chaos Gods, was born, a two lightyear hold in time and space exploded into existence, and a massive empire of Space Elves all of the sudden found 95% of their galaxy spanning empire having their souls devoured.

So yeah, pretty high up lol.

mechagoomba
Actually terminators are used to fight titans.
As for a single person though I know of no others.

Burning thought
Originally posted by NemeBro

Oh yes, and the Volcano Cannon in that video? At base it can destroy Imperial Navy ships. Which can easily withstand the heat and pressure of a sun, and has in several novels (Fulgrim comes to mind). That is a Volcano Weapon powered by the Warp.

Oh, and I love the downplaying of destroying that Spire. Which reached orbit, and was much thicker than the average city. The only reason it wasn't completely destroyed was because the power of the Immaterium held it together.

This is the interesting part, the Volcano cannon destroys navy ships, but does not destroy the spire which seems to be made of rockrete or w/e the concrete of WH40k is called, it blows a chunk out of it yes and the warp does indeed hold those piecies up but those piecies are very solid, large chunks, theres little to no burning or melting. This counters the second part of your post as well, the whole spire did not get destroyed and the area the Titan shot was blown apart alike to a regular military explosive, e.g. in large chunks.

Also your talking about large scale use of the weapnon, their designed to hit large targets, doubt they can even target Kain especially when he teleports, hes not technically even in the world so I doubt they could even track him anyway. On top of that, if the weapon is designed to do a lot of damage across a whole surface area of a star ship, this area is going to divided down pressurewise even more on kain whos tiny, meaning hes going to be taking like 5% (random figuire but not the point) of the damage a starship would unless it can be proven the Volcano cannon can expend all its power into a single man sized shot. Also you mension it can expend sun pressures, kain takes sun core pressures, multiples times over.

I would like to see some of these sources.

As its a Kain thread and SP also gets that 'Sun/Earth core' isnt as tough as it sounds I'll quickly tell you why here:
Raz strength (1.876e6) / claw tips (2e-6) = 3x Earth core (9.38e11)
3x Earth core over 1m^2 = 17x Sun core (4.7e17)
As Morrindini posted.
Now, look at the answer when I put in a humans 2k Newton strength with a 1e-6 knife tip:
Human strength (2000) / knife tip (1e-6) = (2e9)
(2e9) over 1m^2 = 8.333% Sun core (2e15)

Not as impressive when you throw the ol' human version into the mix.

And a molecule is 0.0000000001m long O-o Literally you could use 10.000 meters of it and the area would be the same as one claw tip.

..been stuck on the WH40K Tropes page for a while now...

Where are you getting the human strength from? also the suns core is at 10e16 roughply pascals, so how is 17x 4.7e17?

Also how does this make it unimpressive? I dont know what knife your using but a knife can indeed penetrate a fair deal, especially if your using something sharper than raziels claw.

Sounds way more impressive than it is.
Confirmed to be ineffective v.s. Astartes armour, actually.

Yes, Titans were designed to survive massive, high tech weaponry, but someone with a butter knife hacking at their paint will bring them down.

Not reall,y it is pretty impressive, creating the pressures of the Earth core in 1 mm^2 is nothing you can shrug off just because "its really high tech!"

Because its a mechanism, something youve yet to realise also is that the blade/weapon itself would have to chomp/grind as the source says, because its a chainsaw, it would also make only tiny holes since its as you say monomolecular so it makes sense only entities that can be slashed in half or destroyed would be harmed.

A butter knife? not sure "someone with a butter knife" could, but a molecular blade with space marine strength? I have yet to see any logic or reasoning or a feat to suggest a smaller unit cannot damage a Titan, infact apprently void shields do not even work in melee, so thats one form of its "high tech" protection gone.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by CosmicComet
This verse sounds pretty ridiculously high up.

I'm almost scared to get look further into it.

When you take a deeper look at the amazing world of fiction, you realize that WH40K isn't particularly powerful. So fear not my friend. Fear not!

BloodRain
Few sites say 2k N is needed to punch through concrete slabs, others say 5k and wiki says weightlifters are 8k. In other words a human can get to 1/3 Sun core.
Because saying Sun/Earthcore make it sound far more impressive then it is ans humans arent far off. And not sharper, just one tip.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can someone show how large the spire is?

Burning thought
So your not finding the newtons a human wields, only the newtons required to break something. Can you post me what the wiki says on these things, I dont think a human can create 1 3rd of the pressures in the suns core, I think your taking something out of context which is why I would like to look at it.

I showed it in my video of part of it being destroyed. Altohugh its size is irrelevent. The pressures on it, those of the Titans gun which works on large structures at long range, not known to target tiny things at minimal ranges (after Kain teleports) are based on large scale damage, if its energy encumpasses a few thousand meters, or even a few hundred all that energy, probably less than a nuclear bomb will be useless on kain. Especially when it does not actually completly destroy what it hits, the warp holding the materials aside, the materials that were broken were torn, a modern bomb could probably do something that looks alike to that to our buildings.

Edit;

And 8k newtons in 1mm squared area is only 80000 bar of force, the 1x sun core is 250 billion, over 3 million times more.

BloodRain
1. Weightlifter. 2k is breaking the slabs, 5k was what people gave for a stronger punch.

2. Being unsure whether its the size of building or a city, it matters.

3. Look back at the spoiler part.

The Scenario

Hopefully this is a good enough indicator of scale: (SPOILERS, of course.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juTX3gKF7e8#t=24m56s

Each of the little chunks seem to be quite a bit larger than the plane.

Burning thought
1. Weightlifter. 2k is breaking the slabs, 5k was what people gave for a stronger punch.

3. Look back at the spoiler part.

1. It says that they are weighed under gravity, not necesserily energy to force, although what was your point here? A man can lift a heavy object at 8k newtons? Also what do you make of the "magnitude" as opposed to "value" parts?

2. Does it? hm curious.

3. What am I looking for extra? regardless, 8k/1mm^2, half surface area of your gauge of raziels claw tip equels 3 million times less than the suns core.

BloodRain
Not sure what to make of that vid. Looks far large when he lands then flying towards it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. "Since weight under gravity is a force, several of these examples refer to the weight of various objects." Several, not all. Magnitude is the area its in per power of 10, value is the exact value. Point is that where Raziel's strength is 1.87e6 N, a humans is 2-8e3 N.

2. Why wouldn't something being a building or city buster matter? no expression

3. Its simple. Raz strength over his claws is 9.38e11. Over 1m^2 is 4.7e17. Human strength over a tip is 2-8e9. Over 1m^2 is 2-8e15. Exact same method. 'Sun core' is only brought up over a square meter and is not as impressive when you see its only 1-400 times human levels.

Burning thought
Not sure what to make of that vid. Looks far large when he lands then flying towards it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. "Since weight under gravity is a force, several of these examples refer to the weight of various objects." Several, not all. Magnitude is the area its in per power of 10, value is the exact value. Point is that where Raziel's strength is 1.87e6 N, a humans is 2-8e3 N.

2. Why wouldn't something being a building or city buster matter? no expression

3. Its simple. Raz strength over his claws is 9.38e11. Over 1m^2 is 4.7e17. Human strength over a tip is 2-8e9. Over 1m^2 is 2-8e15. Exact same method. 'Sun core' is only brought up over a square meter and is not as impressive when you see its only 1-400 times human levels.

1. Thats your outcome but whats the point? so what? Raziels is hundreds of times higher and using his claws can create the vast pressure mentioned.

2. Because its building and city buster scale has its pressure spread across those areas and even those areas cannot equel star core pressure x10, on top of that as shown even an ampled shot from the cannon cannot destroy the building completly, it just smashes large chunks out of it.

3. Theres no "over" 1m^2, dividing by a square meter would give less pressure than over his claw tips, your supposed to multiply how many times his claw tip area 2mm^2 go into 1m^2. Thats why your getting strange numbers I guess. As I dsplayed, the max a human, lets say peak human in strength can do is 3 millions times less than the suns core pressure.

The peak human above at 8k N pressued into the same area as Raziels claw is only 38750 bar, which is 233x less than Raziels. Thats not exactly a small difference. If you scale it up to 1m^2 you get 18.7 billion bar, not even close to the 250 billion which is 13x that, or Kains durability per square meter which is again hundreds times it.....

Although ive forgotten why this was argued as "not as impressive" since there is no humanoid or entity whos first layer of skin can take an olmypic heavyweight sticking a sharp knife into it and not even graze it.

BloodRain
1. Not impressive though.

2. Actually that pressure is < City busting.

3. Obv wrong wording, obv as the calc is obv. Obv. Its Mori's exact method with human force.

4. You're the only one arguing it. Im only here to explain the original point. So you were the one to double me and Scene's post size >__>

NemeBro
Although ive forgotten why this was argued as "not as impressive" since there is no humanoid or entity whos first layer of skin can take an olmypic heavyweight sticking a sharp knife into it and not even graze it. A rhino or your average tank could.

Nephthys
I assume BT is talking about real entities?

NemeBro
Rhinos and tanks exist in real life Neph.

This is the interesting part, the Volcano cannon destroys navy ships, but does not destroy the spire which seems to be made of rockrete or w/e the concrete of WH40k is called, it blows a chunk out of it yes and the warp does indeed hold those piecies up but those piecies are very solid, large chunks, theres little to no burning or melting. This counters the second part of your post as well, the whole spire did not get destroyed and the area the Titan shot was blown apart alike to a regular military explosive, e.g. in large chunks.

What makes you think it was made of Rockcrete? And it's not actually stated what the Spire was made of. Not that it matters. You are aware that Rockcrete is used in the construction of bunkers in 40k, right? Hell, Rockcrete fortifications is the reason that the Vindicator was created, because maneuverable bunker-busting shells fired with precision were needed. And uh, it kind of would of destroyed the Spire, but it was held together by the Warp. Were it not contained by the Warp, the Spire would have been completely annihilated. Also, you clearly don't know what a Volcano Cannon does. In that, it's not a tactical nuke. It's a highly focused laser beam that creates a small (For its size) explosion on impact of its target, used to destroy other Titans are warships.

OvaiXVjv4u0

Check 8:40, notice the actual segment of the Spire hit is completely annihilated, and everything crumbles around it.

They can target single units, have multiple times in the fluff. It doesn't matter though. Kain can't hurt the Titan. And sorry, as BloodRain just showed us, your little wank feat is not as impressive as you like to think it is.

That is not how a chainsword works. Chainswords are in fact capable of making a clean cut. Actually, they are more capable than most swords of doing so, because the teeth spin so incredibly fast. Chainswords, wielded by Space Marines, are in fact not guaranteed to cut though Power Armour. Let alone the plate of a Titan.

Well in-game, a Space Marine wielding a chainsword can do no damage to a Titan. Especially since it would be the equivelant of poking a nail into the wall of a building. Titan plate is proof against bolters, lasguns, autocannons, most things really. Not even counting Void Shields.

BloodRain
Just reiterating for those who don't like reading teh math explanations; Raziel's strength is only 200x human, that's why its not as impressive as 'Sun/Earth core pressure' makes it sound.

So what needs to happen/how much power is needed to bring a mech like this down?

Nephthys

They also exist in 40K. Though a Rhino is a tank. Dunno if its average or not though. mmm

I was just checking to make sure that he wasn't saying no humanoid period. Because Superman and stuff.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Nephthys
They also exist in 40K. Though a Rhino is a tank. Dunno if its average or not though. mmm

I was just checking to make sure that he wasn't saying no humanoid period. Because Superman and stuff.

Pretty sure the Thing could tank it, never mind Superman.

NemeBro
Just reiterating for those who don't like reading teh math explanations; Raziel's strength is only 200x human, that's why its not as impressive as 'Sun/Earth core pressure' makes it sound.

So what needs to happen/how much power is needed to bring a mech like this down? Usually another Titan, or Super Heavy Tanks, or Gargantuan Creatures.

To give you an idea of scale, a Deathstrike Missile is weaker than any Titan's best gun, and is ineffective in bringing them down.

A Deathstrike Missile can destabilise the tectonic plates of a planet and cause crippling earthquakes throughout it.

That's better than any nuclear weapon we've ever created.

ScreamPaste
Usually another Titan, or Super Heavy Tanks, or Gargantuan Creatures.

To give you an idea of scale, a Deathstrike Missile is weaker than any Titan's best gun, and is ineffective in bringing them down.

A Deathstrike Missile can destabilise the tectonic plates of a planet and cause crippling earthquakes throughout it.

That's better than any nuclear weapon we've ever created. I'http://myfacewhen.com/77/

NemeBro
***** get on MSN.

ScreamPaste
Next bess guess.

http://myfacewhen.com/367/

Burning thought
1. Not impressive though.

2. Actually that pressure is < City busting.

3. Obv wrong wording, obv as the calc is obv. Obv. Its Mori's exact method with human force.

4. You're the only one arguing it. Im only here to explain the original point. So you were the one to double me and Scene's post size >__>

1. What is then? if star core pressure isnt...I dread to think what is impressive.

2. lol no its not, a nuclear bomb can city bust and some of our modern bombs do too, their also hundreds times less pressure than what were talking about here.

3. Wut did you say? just a lot of "obv"

A rhino or your average tank could.

I dont know about a Rhino, but your average tank or post World War 2 tank can also tank nuclear bombs. But the numbers speak for themselves, the whole "city bust" thing is overhyped. Modern nukes have less pressure than what Kain can take and based on space marine, they have more power than an amped volcano cannon.

What makes you think it was made of Rockcrete? And it's not actually stated what the Spire was made of. Not that it matters. You are aware that Rockcrete is used in the construction of bunkers in 40k, right? Hell, Rockcrete fortifications is the reason that the Vindicator was created, because maneuverable bunker-busting shells fired with precision were needed. And uh, it kind of would of destroyed the Spire, but it was held together by the Warp. Were it not contained by the Warp, the Spire would have been completely annihilated. Also, you clearly don't know what a Volcano Cannon does. In that, it's not a tactical nuke. It's a highly focused laser beam that creates a small (For its size) explosion on impact of its target, used to destroy other Titans are warships.

OvaiXVjv4u0

Check 8:40, notice the actual segment of the Spire hit is completely annihilated, and everything crumbles around it.

They can target single units, have multiple times in the fluff. It doesn't matter though. Kain can't hurt the Titan. And sorry, as BloodRain just showed us, your little wank feat is not as impressive as you like to think it is.

That is not how a chainsword works. Chainswords are in fact capable of making a clean cut. Actually, they are more capable than most swords of doing so, because the teeth spin so incredibly fast. Chainswords, wielded by Space Marines, are in fact not guaranteed to cut though Power Armour. Let alone the plate of a Titan.

Well in-game, a Space Marine wielding a chainsword can do no damage to a Titan. Especially since it would be the equivelant of poking a nail into the wall of a building. Titan plate is proof against bolters, lasguns, autocannons, most things really. Not even counting Void Shields.

Its one of the few non metallic WH40k materials I know, it was probably if I had to guess has a civilion material makup on the parts the Titan destroyed with some metal scaffold on the inside based on the images. You cant prove it would have been completly annhilated, the only thing visually shown is that the piecies did not drop and neither did the top half of the spire, thats impressive for the warp but not for the volcano gun, it still did its damage, e.g. blew large chunks. The piecies still expand outwards though, those piecies if it were using as much pressure as your suggesting should have been disintegrated or blown into smaller piecies. If you watch the video earlier on in this thread where Titus runs around inside, a lot of the spires structure is quite instact.

Show me it targeting a single man with a Volcano cannon, sounds quite unbelivable. Its not my feat, its Kains, if it was mine I would be superhuman, and BR did not really show anything, only that assuming an object can take a tiny percentage of what Kain took and stand just as unharmed they would be that tiny percentage as durable as Kain....that would give them a feat so far beyond those youve shown me of the Titans durability wouldnt it.

What do you mean? you "can" poke/hit a nail in the side of a building though? But when in canon has a space marine struck a Titans toe or leg with a chiansword? Never? as I said before, Titans are built to be the pinnacle of weapons tech and fight cities and other titans as youve claimed, not single soldiers therefore theres no logical reasoing for every 1mm^2 to be protected to a higher degree than 3x earth core pressure, let alone several times that.

You dont understand though that the pressure is still there. Also this is coming from someone whos spent several pages complaining and stressing apprently how 20x someones strength is amazing! but now its Kain/Raziels strength whos higher, 200x higher, its not so impressive afterall.....

Kain can still on a pressure scale survive 17x the suns core pressures, which is hundreds times a nuclear bombs output. Which, based on the amped Volcano cannon performance, is not that far behind in power. If you hit a skyscraper with a nuke, the whole thing and the city around it would turn to dust, while the spire? it falls into huge chunks as if someones used plastic explosives to blow a hole in it.....

So if Raziels pressure is unimpressive<nuke blasts? nah....

ArtificialGlory
I'http://myfacewhen.com/77/

Pshht. Weak.

BloodRain
1. What is then? if star core pressure isnt...I dread to think what is impressive.

2. lol no its not, a nuclear bomb can city bust and some of our modern bombs do too, their also hundreds times less pressure than what were talking about here.

3. Wut did you say? just a lot of "obv"

You dont understand though that the pressure is still there. Also this is coming from someone whos spent several pages complaining and stressing apprently how 20x someones strength is amazing! but now its Kain/Raziels strength whos higher, 200x higher, its not so impressive afterall.....

Kain can still on a pressure scale survive 17x the suns core pressures, which is hundreds times a nuclear bombs output. Which, based on the amped Volcano cannon performance, is not that far behind in power. If you hit a skyscraper with a nuke, the whole thing and the city around it would turn to dust, while the spire? it falls into huge chunks as if someones used plastic explosives to blow a hole in it.....

So if Raziels pressure is unimpressive<nuke blasts? nah....

1. As a person drenched in fiction, anything near human levels doesn't impress me.

2. Actually, yeah. A nuke 1/5th of Sun core pressure can only fully destroy 0.7km^2 where a our greatest nuke, several times that lower yield blasts, only fully destroys 16km^2. City busting begins at 80km^2 destruction. As said that pressure is below your average city busting feat.

3. Obvious post is obvious.

And 'nah' sums up the answer to the rest. Just the usual 'you obv dont get it', exclamation mimics, ignore basic points etc. So... Nah.

Usually another Titan, or Super Heavy Tanks, or Gargantuan Creatures.

That's better than any nuclear weapon we've ever created.

O______o

Yeah this things not being brought down haermm

Burning thought
1. As a person drenched in fiction, anything near human levels doesn't impress me.

2. Actually, yeah. A nuke 1/5th of Sun core pressure can only fully destroy 0.7km^2 where a our greatest nuke, several times that lower yield blasts, only fully destroys 16km^2. City busting begins at 80km^2 destruction. As said that pressure is below your average city busting feat.

3. Obvious post is obvious.

O______o

Yeah this things not being brought down haermm

1. But its not near, its hundreds of times more. You cant deminish 3x pressure of the earths core just by saying "well, a human is 5% of that so its not htat impressive!" also the pressure at the core of a star is not only impressive but close to human levels? what?

2. Which is far lower to the pressure Kain can take, and this is at 16km,the actual pressure must be little to nothing on Kain who is 2m^2 at most on his surface and can already take pressures hundreds times our best nukes, and many times your "city busting". Also, wheres your "average city busting" feat? I would like to see your sources for these, sounds like hot air to me.

3. It is obvious, your trying to diminish the actual pressure by making human comparisons, you could probably do the same with every feat. As I say, what the Titans amped gun did to the spire is pretty poor amount of power, barely destroyed the piecies it hit, a C4 or our own artillary could do more than that to our large structures.

Yeh, "nah" does, I like how you can describe your own points in the negative.

Based on the math and not flawed comparisons, Kain can take thousands times the pressure this Titans best gun can deal, and can deal more damage per area hes targeting than this Titan has survived against which so far is nothing on the scale Kains targeting.

The Scenario
A what point did we start ignoring that the orbital spire is literally full of Warp power? You can quite clearly see that Chaos is holding it together, or do chunks of the spire floating in mid-air not count or something?

Burning thought
Warp power holding it up, and holding the piecies floating around it does not make up for the fact those piecies and a lot of the spires structure that the space marine arrives on are quite solid and untouched. Add warp "power" to the CN Tower in canada and launch a few cruise missles at the middle of it and you would probably get the same effect, if not smaller piecies of concrete/steel etc floating in the air.

Although if theres evidence to suggest the warp increased the resistance of each piece of rock I would like to see this, I dont recall it when I played the game.

I would not bring a weapon for city blasting on a city scale that can when amped barely shatter the "concrete/steel superstrucutre" equivalent of WH40k to target a 2m^2 surface area entity who can take approx 30+x the pressures at the cores of our sun in that area. The sun has a fairly massive core anyway, so all this pressure from a size equel to the suns core compressed to a mans skin...again, no....

BloodRain
1. But its not near, its hundreds of times more. You cant deminish 3x pressure of the earths core just by saying "well, a human is 5% of that so its not htat impressive!" also the pressure at the core of a star is not only impressive but close to human levels? what?

2. Which is far lower to the pressure Kain can take, and this is at 16km,the actual pressure must be little to nothing on Kain who is 2m^2 at most on his surface and can already take pressures hundreds times our best nukes, and many times your "city busting". Also, wheres your "average city busting" feat? I would like to see your sources for these, sounds like hot air to me.

3. It is obvious, your trying to diminish the actual pressure by making human comparisons, you could probably do the same with every feat. As I say, what the Titans amped gun did to the spire is pretty poor amount of power, barely destroyed the piecies it hit, a C4 or our own artillary could do more than that to our large structures.

Yeh, "nah" does, I like how you can describe your own points in the negative.

Based on the math and not flawed comparisons, Kain can take thousands times the pressure this Titans best gun can deal, and can deal more damage per area hes targeting than this Titan has survived against which so far is nothing on the scale Kains targeting.

1. Now who ever said this diminishes it? It simply shows the other people that 'Sun core' doesnt make it as great as it sounds. Being 200 times stronger then a human just isnt that major in my and many others eyes ermm This way of thinking may be because of all that Link calcing or recently playing Prototype. Guess it doesnt sound as great to me until it reaches the humanx1000 strength level like them.

2. Kain's theorized as 17xSun core ie 66x the bars of weak nukes, while strong nuke force is well above the weak ones with City busting being far above even that.

3. Good, so you get that my post was clear.

Yeah, that was refereed to your chunk of text that I cba replying to.

Not really. And I got Neme to see its not that great, my goal to reach the people here is complete happy

Burning thought
1. Now who ever said this diminishes it? It simply shows the other people that 'Sun core' doesnt make it as great as it sounds. Being 200 times stronger then a human just isnt that major in my and many others eyes ermm This way of thinking may be because of all that Link calcing or recently playing Prototype. Guess it doesnt sound as great to me until it reaches the humanx1000 strength level like them.

2. Kain's theorized as 17xSun core ie 66x the bars of weak nukes, while strong nuke force is well above the weak ones with City busting being far above even that.

3. Good, so you get that my post was clear.

Yeah, that was refereed to your chunk of text that I cba replying to.

Not really. And I got Neme to see its not that great, my goal to reach the people here is complete happy

1. Its not strength, its force. Raziel has 233x the force of a human, also I dont recall calculating force for anyone so far other than Bowser aside Raziel, who does have about 1k times, but until you start calclating and scaling pressure you dont really have much, and in this case, Kain can survive pressure beyond most things in excistence, including most Games vs characters.

2. No, 17.5xsun per 1m^2, human skin is about 2m^2 across the body, that gives him 35+x the pressure resistance at the core of the sun in an area barely the fraction of the size of the suns core. also you did not answer my questions, nor cite your sources and weak "nukes"? their nukes all the same and hardly weak, and show me your numbers on "city busting". On top of that, you go out of your way to find calculations for city busintg on city scale pressures (not kains, meanig something that can bust a city, will do a fraction of that pressure to a single target like Kain, who could likely take the whole thing) youve yet to show me (anyone has) that Titans have any weapons capable of busting a a city.

Your bias is flooding through again lol. "weak" titans are of no interest to Kain stick out tongue

3. Its clearly poorly thought out thats for sure.

Well you cant really reply to it, theres no point, the math as I said speaks for itself, Kain is >anything the Titan can do and > in power than anything on his scale shown so far to harm the Titan.

You dont really need to "reach" anyone though, their happy with ignorance of the facts and flashy claims without much basis.

BloodRain
1. Force from strength feats. Oh, yeah besides Bowser and Mario Ive checked the N for the Sparda trio, Link, A.Mercer, Sonic, Kratos and the KH pair. All at or well over 1000xhuman newtons.

2. Kay, 66x weak nuke force over 2m^2. Eg the 64 mil bar W80 with its 200 kt, weak compared to the Tsar's 50 Mt. OBD did the work, city busting starts at a 10km diameter blase. 10km diameter = <80km^2.

Oh and that whole 'show me its power' and 'lol youre so biased cos youre biased' quite a stupid thing as Ive only known of the WH40K verse for... a day and a half now no expression

3. Poor BT erm...

Yeah you're right, as several people have already said my maths really does speak for itself~

Burning thought
1. Force from strength feats. Oh, yeah besides Bowser and Mario Ive checked the N for the Sparda trio, Link, A.Mercer, Sonic, Kratos and the KH pair. All at or well over 1000xhuman newtons.

2. Kay, 66x weak nuke force over 2m^2. Eg the 64 mil bar W80 with its 200 kt, weak compared to the Tsar's 50 Mt. OBD did the work, city busting starts at a 10km diameter blase. 10km diameter = <80km^2.

Oh and that whole 'show me its power' and 'lol youre so biased cos youre biased' quite a stupid thing as Ive only known of the WH40K verse for... a day and a half now no expression

3. Poor BT erm...

Yeah you're right, as several people have already said my maths really does speak for itself~

1, That will be interesting to see in a pm or a respective thread, although considering ive seen you divding pascals over meters for pressure and doing all kinds of things, I worry on the calculations. Also how did you get Mercer over 1k times? what feat? Having played the game I dont recall anything on that level. Also, Mercer is splashed by a nuke, guess who isnt by thousands times nuclear pressure? kain....

2. Yes but a weak nuke does not project all that force into 2m^2, thats what I am saying and the Tsar is not really a modern bomb per say, it was an air dropped test bomb. OBD? Ill have a look at this please, link please.

Who said you were bias towards WH40k? I think your just bias against Kain or me due to some snarkyness, it seems in line with your behaviour. Wheres your evidence for the Titans city busting?

3. I know, surrounded by bias, twisted math and ignorance in general.

laughing your so arrogant as if you made all the math we use as well as the rules behind it, your still trying to grasp many things including certain calculations for pressure and how its unique to just getting newtons, but your getting better.

BloodRain
1. Respect threads are for pussies. Lol urm no offence but what math have you done that makes you a judge? IIRC Morri, Dadude and myself have given you ever clac you use confused Rather not go off-topic, already spoiled the thread by talking maths with you. And you sure do like bringing Kain's dura up when it has nothing to do what the point ie Alex is strong.

2. Missing the point. Tsar was still a nuke. Did post the link in the other thread.

..Im a LoK and Kain fan and don't hold BT in a negative light either.... dumbass sneer And again, Have known about 40K for less then two days, what the **** do I know about what it can do? Remember me asking for its feats? Thats not what a guy who knows whats happening would ask.

3. So Morri used twisted maths as I copied his exact method? Hm..

Nope, just a good feeling to have people actually agree with my calc and methods ^^... ever had that feeling?

Burning thought
1. Respect threads are for pussies. Lol urm no offence but what math have you done that makes you a judge? IIRC Morri, Dadude and myself have given you ever clac you use confused Rather not go off-topic, already spoiled the thread by talking maths with you. And you sure do like bringing Kain's dura up when it has nothing to do what the point ie Alex is strong.

2. Missing the point. Tsar was still a nuke. Did post the link in the other thread.

..Im a LoK and Kain fan and don't hold BT in a negative light either.... dumbass sneer And again, Have known about 40K for less then two days, what the **** do I know about what it can do? Remember me asking for its feats? Thats not what a guy who knows whats happening would ask.

3. So Morri used twisted maths as I copied his exact method? Hm..

Nope, just a good feeling to have people actually agree with my calc and methods ^^... ever had that feeling?

1. Well no, most calcs I use come from online sources, like answerbag and wiki, one calc I use or at least the result comes from Morridini/you combined, which is the newtons, that does not give you any sway over all calculations done though. Also you forget, I already calculated everything "you gave me" in energy form, all I needed was Morridini to point out energy was not a good comparison for force which you did not know until he pointed it out as well. Again, what does he do thats strong? from the game iirc he cannot pick up tanks and such and tops off on cars although since your apprently playing recently I was hoping you could point it out.

2, "other thread" what other thread specifically? I dont recall argueing blast raidus of nukes in another thread.

3. Its probably more your understanding of it thats the problem, as you seem to think earlier, multiplying the force of a human over a 1m^2 was somehow a comparison despite no being of skin being able to take a stab like that. Your basis also seems ot be from peak humans. Your calc and claim combined were like me saying "if" a man could take this incredible pressure without harm, it would be really impressive! but theres no such thing sad darn!

I dont steal credit for calculations, I never invented mass/surface area calcs or velocity, their online, you entered the numbers into the machine for some of these things but I wouldnt let it go to my head.

The Scenario
So, when people say Titans can destroy cities, I'm wondering if they're talking about Hive Cities. Because in 40K, cities tend to span the whole planet.

Can anyone confirm this?

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by The Scenario
So, when people say Titans can destroy cities, I'm wondering if they're talking about Hive Cities. Because in 40K, cities tend to span the whole planet.

Can anyone confirm this?

Your average Hive City certainly doesn't span the entire planet. Nothing even close.

BloodRain
1. So answerbag and wiki? Well he can lift tanks, and the heavily armoured thermo ones at that. 80-90 tons. And obd peoples agreed on his speed being 200mph+ for timed run around the island and outrunning heli's, he can throw things faster then he can run. Just over the 1000x mark.

2. Fishing fishing, eg Paris is 100km2.

3. Not really. Copied and compressed his post, if you disagree then disagree with his work /shrugs. But hey, if you consider a feat from a guy 200x stronger then a human to be impressive in a place where many characters are thousands and millions of times stronger then humans, like the people mentioned, then that's your call.
Whats inventing a calc have to do with anything.. at all. So.. that's a no then erm?

Make note that my whole point was addressed to the people who think 'Sun core' means some planetary force when in fact its low attack pressure for superhumans. Hoping you won't need to reply to this post, its become off-topic.

The Scenario
http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Hive_city

Continents, then. Point is this isn't exactly a "city" as we know it, but in 40K it is quite common.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by The Scenario
http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Hive_city

Continents, then. Point is this isn't exactly a "city" as we know it, but in 40K it is quite common.

I believe that Hive City clusters can cover entire continents and even planets. That usually is the case on Hive Worlds.

NemeBro
I dont know about a Rhino, but your average tank or post World War 2 tank can also tank nuclear bombs. But the numbers speak for themselves, the whole "city bust" thing is overhyped. Modern nukes have less pressure than what Kain can take and based on space marine, they have more power than an amped volcano cannon.

You should try to stab a rhino, to find out.

40k tanks are more durable than IRL tanks.

Lol. You're an idiot if you think a modern nuke has more power than a Volcano Cannon. Especially after reading where I said that a Volcano Cannon>Deathstrike Missile, which is more powerful than any IRL nuke in history.

The rest would have collapsed at terminal velocity. no expression

And once more, the Volcano Cannon isn't just something that causes a superbig boom, it's a highly focused laser that causes a small explosion on impact. And yes, some of the structure is quite intact. The parts the laser did not directly hit.

They have been brought to bear on a single Carnifex. At 15 feet, a Carnifex is not drastically different in size to a human.

Oh, they have also been aimed at single Space Marines and on Magnus the Red in A Thousand Sons.

In the tabletop, they can easily target a single human.

BR showed that Kain with his supar earth's pressure of whatever feat, he only is 200 times more impressive than a human. That's not even as impressive as a ****ing Carnifex, who have monomolecular talons while being strong enough to push down a massive skyscraper of Wraithbone, which not only would weigh thousands of tons, but is much more durable than Ceramite. A Carnifex can't **** with a Warhound Titan, let alone a Warlord. So BT, if something stronger than Kain or Raziel by miles, who have blades with a much smaller surface area than Raziel or Kain's, can't destroy a Titan using their talons, why can Kain? Hint: He can't.

Your premise is flawed because it assumes a Space Marine would be stupid enough to charge a Titan with a chainsword. Titan plate is more durable and thicker than Terminator plate, which can take a chainsword with a laugh. Think about it.

Titans aren't made to fight single soldiers. They're made to fight much stronger. So why would a single soldier be able to harm it?

The only Titan Hunting Space Marine squads in existence are waves of Space Marines in Terminator armour equipped with Thunder Hammers, who hope to swarm the Titan and destroy it by hitting the points where it is weakest. With a Thunder Hammer. A weapon that literally disrupts and disintegrates matter on an atomic level, possessing enough force to in one blow level a massive 40k cathedral.

Using the same formula you had people use for Kain, you do realise that a Hive Tyrant or a Bloodthirster would output much, much more pressure, right?

Also, once more. Deathstrike Missiles>>>Best nuke ever made. Volcano Cannon>>Deathstrike Missile.

Burning thought
1. So answerbag and wiki? Well he can lift tanks, and the heavily armoured thermo ones at that. 80-90 tons. And obd peoples agreed on his speed being 200mph+ for timed run around the island and outrunning heli's, he can throw things faster then he can run. Just over the 1000x mark.

2. Fishing fishing, eg Paris is 100km2.

3. Not really. Copied and compressed his post, if you disagree then disagree with his work /shrugs. But hey, if you consider a feat from a guy 200x stronger then a human to be impressive in a place where many characters are thousands and millions of times stronger then humans, like the people mentioned, then that's your call.
Whats inventing a calc have to do with anything.. at all. So.. that's a no then erm?

Make note that my whole point was addressed to the people who think 'Sun core' means some planetary force when in fact its low attack pressure for superhumans. Hoping you won't need to reply to this post, its become off-topic.

1. When? I dont remember him lifting a tank, I know he cant in gameplay so when did he in a cutscene? please show me and tanks, or Abrams which is what is displayed in the game are closer to 70 ton range. I dont know about 200 mph....wheres this from and on the "throwns things faster than he can run", if hes throwing it then obviously its going to outdistance him.

2. Thats not even from KMC, let alone official. Cant say theres even a calculation there to prove their claims either, if there was some good math on the subject, although again, theres no weapon the Titan possesses that does that much damage. The Titan weapons have a Volcano cannon for doing pinpoint damage to other large vehicles and I assume the whole "city destroying" is because their theoretically capable over time of destroying a city.

3. Ive yet to see the calcs for milions and thousands, so far youve mentioned a character I know like Mercer who can according to you throw 60 ton tanks which I dont recall, also note that even at 1kx human level or 1milx their no doubt doing less pressure than Raziel depending on surface areas.

You should try to stab a rhino, to find out.

40k tanks are more durable than IRL tanks.

Lol. You're an idiot if you think a modern nuke has more power than a Volcano Cannon. Especially after reading where I said that a Volcano Cannon>Deathstrike Missile, which is more powerful than any IRL nuke in history.

The rest would have collapsed at terminal velocity. no expression

And once more, the Volcano Cannon isn't just something that causes a superbig boom, it's a highly focused laser that causes a small explosion on impact. And yes, some of the structure is quite intact. The parts the laser did not directly hit.

They have been brought to bear on a single Carnifex. At 15 feet, a Carnifex is not drastically different in size to a human.

Oh, they have also been aimed at single Space Marines and on Magnus the Red in A Thousand Sons.

In the tabletop, they can easily target a single human.

BR showed that Kain with his supar earth's pressure of whatever feat, he only is 200 times more impressive than a human. That's not even as impressive as a ****ing Carnifex, who have monomolecular talons while being strong enough to push down a massive skyscraper of Wraithbone, which not only would weigh thousands of tons, but is much more durable than Ceramite. A Carnifex can't **** with a Warhound Titan, let alone a Warlord. So BT, if something stronger than Kain or Raziel by miles, who have blades with a much smaller surface area than Raziel or Kain's, can't destroy a Titan using their talons, why can Kain? Hint: He can't.

Your premise is flawed because it assumes a Space Marine would be stupid enough to charge a Titan with a chainsword. Titan plate is more durable and thicker than Terminator plate, which can take a chainsword with a laugh. Think about it.

Titans aren't made to fight single soldiers. They're made to fight much stronger. So why would a single soldier be able to harm it?

The only Titan Hunting Space Marine squads in existence are waves of Space Marines in Terminator armour equipped with Thunder Hammers, who hope to swarm the Titan and destroy it by hitting the points where it is weakest. With a Thunder Hammer. A weapon that literally disrupts and disintegrates matter on an atomic level, possessing enough force to in one blow level a massive 40k cathedral.

Using the same formula you had people use for Kain, you do realise that a Hive Tyrant or a Bloodthirster would output much, much more pressure, right?

Also, once more. Deathstrike Missiles>>>Best nuke ever made. Volcano Cannon>>Deathstrike Missile.

What? I hope instead you have some calculations of Rhinos glancing off knives wielded by Olmypic strength champions wink

Possibly, I recall a WH440k thread a long time ago(outside KMC) that argued their design of a lemen russ tank actually makes its surface areas less damage resistant than our tanks, materials aside of course, I imagine the metals their made from are more durable.

A modern nuke has done more damage featwise than the Volcano cannon so far, which cannot completly disintegrate/destroy chunks of concrete.

The top half perhaps, clearly but thats physics, not the Volcano cannon which as I said, broke concrete into large slabs, something most modern weapons today can do with ease.

It did make a boom however on the spire which has the stats shown above, an amped boom from the Warp device at that. The laser did not apprently directly hit the other piecies that were blasted outwards as well, if your claiming that it only does damage to what its contacting with its several meter wide beam then how do you explain the waves of force up and down the spire?

A carnifax is comparable to a Tyranid tank though, not a single man. Their also very fat/wide.

So this is more interesting, can you explain the circumstances on aiming at these marines? Did it actually aim "at" them, e.g. the auspex/scanners targeted them, or did it shoot the ground?

I am surprised theres been documentation on a Carnifex getting that close, what happened then? can you show me this carnifax doing this damage or explain the variables? How did something as large and cumbersome even get so close to a Titan.

Where does it say Titans are more durable? I can see thicker being logical but more durable? does it say their made of anything different than Terminator armour? I thought they were all made of Ceramite or adamantine or w/e its called. Also who attacked a Terminator with a Chainsword? Also if you think on it, Chain weapons can indeed pierce Titans because they themselves use chain weapons in melee. Now if the difference in the weapon is zero, e.g. their both chain molecular blades and the only difference is size and strength (e.g. Titan strength/size, not a marine) then things on smaller scale, with smaller strngth would logically work on smaller areas than a Titan uses its chain weapon on.

Because a single soldier is not taken into account with its design. A single space marine, actually getting close enough to the Titan to deliver a chainsword blow on its leg, would not only do next to no damage even if it pierced the Titan but also chances are, the marine would be destroyed long before getting that close.

Dont assault terminators also have teleporters or is that only in Dawn of War? What your describing to me is a lot of soldiers trying to actually wreck/bring down a Titan on a battlefield and I assume they do sometimes succeed? Kain does not have to be fast in what hes doing, since once hes on it, its defenceless anyway also, you mension that a force hammer brought down a cathedral? I hope your not trying to claim bringing down a cathedral is higher class of pressure than the pressure at the core of a planet?

Quite possibly, but unless theres feats from the Titan that you can show me of glancing bloodthirsters/Tyrants weapons off its armour with ease as well as the calculations on their strength then that information is useless.

Based on the description of this missle, its power is based on causing masive earthquakes, nothing about city scale force, but more underground subteranian activity. Does the missle even explode in a huge hundreds of KM wide blast? also a nuclear bomb that affects KM of area and can create enormous crators on the scale Kain can do 6x+ earth core pressure can only do pressure equel to a humans blood pressure. So you mentionign huge, large scale missles not harming a Titan does not actually help it defeat Kains attack, your better route of argument is Chainswords and bloodthirsters.

BloodRain
Tra.

La.

And La.

1. Abrams are 70 tons, the Thermobaric Tank is a modified Abrams with thicker armour. Can in gameplay and thats where its from, youve seriously never done it? The two types of heli's in the game can fly at 200 mph and Mercer can outrun them. He can throw them at a faster speed then what his running speed is, not running and throwing together sneer And no more derailment of this thread. Poor thread..

2. ...What gave it away? Could it be from when I said "OBD did the work(...)"? :V Several really good maths/physics guys did all that, see no reason to think its wrong. And I'm gonna shoot for... Originally posted by NemeBro
Deathstrike Missiles>>>Best nuke ever made. Volcano Cannon>>Deathstrike Missile. ...this reason to say why.

3. Dude why would I want to show calcs of other characters feats in this post? Ive already pissed on the line with all that math talk and Mercer business. Raziel has 2 claw tips, each character has a blade with a single point. How about this, if ya want I can quickly show these guys in the off-topic thread 'but' as its not directed at anything Ill do it only if you're not going to argue them :I Me no wanna taint that place further.

Burning thought
1. Abrams are 70 tons, the Thermobaric Tank is a modified Abrams with thicker armour. Can in gameplay and thats where its from, youve seriously never done it? The two types of heli's in the game can fly at 200 mph and Mercer can outrun them. He can throw them at a faster speed then what his running speed is, not running and throwing together sneer And no more derailment of this thread. Poor thread..

2. ...What gave it away? Could it be from when I said "OBD did the work(...)"? :V Several really good maths/physics guys did all that, see no reason to think its wrong. And I'm gonna shoot for... ...this reason to say why.

3. Dude why would I want to show calcs of other characters feats in this post? Ive already pissed on the line with all that math talk and Mercer business. Raziel has 2 claw tips, each character has a blade with a single point. How about this, if ya want I can quickly show these guys in the off-topic thread 'but' as its not directed at anything Ill do it only if you're not going to argue them :I Me no wanna taint that place further.

1. Show me Mercer throwing a tank, ive never done it no.....and no helicopter in the game goes at 200mph, most of them attack you at "hover" speed and just shoot missles. Also wtf, "labeled as heavy tank", I dont care what its labeled as, until you find better feats and figuires this claim seems pretty poor, almost as poor as labeling Dante who cant pull a sharp sword from his chest as 1000x human.

2. I did not know what OBD stood for, now I know. You can shoot for what you like, you dont really have a basis other than claims, which apprently isnt enough if its for Kain but is for anything else.

3. You can post what you like, Ill probably argue it if its nonsense though which I am guessing is for some of them.

BloodRain
1. Ooooooo sorry, you just ran out of time. I said no more derailment of this thread.

2. But... you're on that site... Guy has a point; 17suncore isn't far from our top nukes. Now if this Deathstrike far above this with Volcano above that.. kinda basic.

3. Ah well then.

Burning thought
1. Ooooooo sorry, you just ran out of time. I said no more derailment of this thread.

2. But... you're on that site... Guy has a point; 17suncore isn't far from our top nukes. Now if this Deathstrike far above this with Volcano above that.. kinda basic.

3. Ah well then.

1. Conveniant

2. A while back. What evidence do you have of that? Top nukes cannot create 17x the suns core in pressure in 1m^2 at all....again, give me what your smoking. A lot of "if" and no evidence tbh, more importantly, we have actually seen an Amped volcano on screen, it cant completly destroy concrete and blasts what it hits into large chunks, its nothing to a nuke in destructive capacity even if its sinlge beam is hot.

Top nukes of today, such as Trident missles that have 12 W80's in could never create enough pressure to even rival the Earths core in 1m^2, infact 1 of them as I said before, has pressure as low as normal human blood pressure on the level Raziel hit Kain with x3 Earths pressure.

BloodRain
1. Ya did see me say it bub. And woulda shown you all the work if ya weren't dying to argue every point /shrugs

2. Lower nukes are already a third Sun's bars. Strongest 50 Mt would be past sun core, Death past that and Volcano past that.

Burning thought
1. Ya did see me say it bub. And woulda shown you all the work if ya weren't dying to argue every point /shrugs

2. Lower nukes are already a third Sun's bars. Strongest 50 Mt would be past sun core, Death past that and Volcano past that.

1. So your only happy to show work if your not going to be argued with? thats a poor way to look at it.

2. You dont know death or Volcano are past anything yet, apart from Volcano which we know hits with a force equel to blasting away concrete but not disintegrate or destroy, considering the earths core pressure alone can keep Iron at solid state even in temperatures at sun surface thats not that great.

Also, "lower nukes" and all nukes as stated work on a vast surface area, e.g. km, not meters like Kains body.

BloodRain
1. First I'm not posting them here for derailment, second arguing maths in off-topic isnt fair for the others. Thats why.

2. No but I'm guessing that Nemebro knows what he's talking about.

Theyre measured in Pa, whole units of measurement.

Burning thought
1. First I'm not posting them here for derailment, second arguing maths in off-topic isnt fair for the others. Thats why.

2. No but I'm guessing that Nemebro knows what he's talking about.

Theyre measured in Pa, whole units of measurement.

2. "guessing" I dont know what a Deathstrike missle is but I have a fairly decent understanding of WH40k and a little on Volcano cannons, their pressure is not high enough to cause nuke scale damage.

But as you said, the blast radius of a nuke is 0,7km for one of these W80's, hence how I calculated that at the same level as a claw tip, the pressures equel to blood pressure.

BloodRain
You say it as if you know its exact pressure.

...Dear lord no.

NemeBro
I have a fairly decent understanding of WH40k No you don't.

Burning thought
You say it as if you know its exact pressure.

...Dear lord no.

I know the rough pressure of a Volcano cannon, e.g. enough to blast stone apart but not into small piecies.

So dear lord yes.

No you don't.

laughing

7 video games and what amounts to about 6/7 books says I do, considering I dont have your ignorance on pressure and how "massive" does not constitude to an amazing feat and I would say I would be a better gauge for any of these weapons than you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.