vulcan vs odin force thor and rune thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
both are psyched up at full power ,basically vulcan vs both thors but separtely...

Nihilist
lol.

Power Cosmic II
Originally posted by Nihilist
lol.

ozz81
lolz what?? Common guys be reasonable who do u think will win ?

Power Cosmic II
Originally posted by ozz81
lolz what?? Common guys be reasonable who do u think will win ?

vulcan is dead cause of blackbolt. so yeah.

leonidas
not serious.....?

ozz81
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
vulcan is dead cause of blackbolt. so yeah.
Cool thanks excuse my ignorance ok suppose if both thors fought black bolt separatley who will win?

leonidas
vulcan is seriously overmatched here. both thor's could sneeze and kill black bolt individually. you need to find someoen FAR FAR FAR less powerful to put against vulcan. check the tier thread in the comicbook section. it's not perfect but it gives SOME indication where many find characters compared to each other.

guy222
vulcan doesn't have a prayer here

Damborgson
Pretty much. Vulcan has no chance in hell against either Thor. Just to hammer the point, either Thor could be without all their limbs and still win 10/10 matches against Vulcan. wink

Stoic
I'm feeling inclined to say that classic Thor would be a better match, and even then Vulcan would likely lose.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Stoic
I'm feeling inclined to say that classic Thor would be a better match, and even then Vulcan would likely lose.

This.

JakeTheBank
Classic/Modern Thor wins.
Odin Force Thor curbs him.
King Thor obliterates him.
Rune King Thor...lawl

Lord Feron
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Classic/Modern Thor wins.
Odin Force Thor curbs him.
King Thor obliterates him.
Rune King Thor...lawl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.