Dr. Doom, Loki & Ultron vs. Sinestro, Black Adam & Cyborg Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Fight on Apokolips. 1 day prep for both teams.

Who wins?

Uriel005
Dunno Doom's gonna be a bit limited and going to have to rely on magic and in all likelihood Ultron will be turned on them by Hank. This comes down to Loki and Doom bag of tricks which is no joke but I think they'd have to disable Ultron to prevent this from being a 4v2. Also does Loki have access to Norn Stones and the like??

Cogito
Team 2

quanchi112
With prep team 1. Without prep team 2.

Cogito
Originally posted by quanchi112
With prep team 1. Without prep team 2.

Fight's on Apokolips, which Hank has already proven he can control. What does team 1 do to neutralize that huge disadvantage? Do you think Ultron could take control from Hank?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
Fight's on Apokolips, which Hank has already proven he can control. What does team 1 do to neutralize that huge disadvantage? Do you think Ultron could take control from Hank? I think Ultron can override Hank.

Cogito
Originally posted by quanchi112
I think Ultron can override Hank.
Ok, I disagree, but that's what opinions are for.

JakeTheBank
Ultron's not beating Hank in a contest of technopathy.

That being said, Doom and Loki's magic is a wildcard for which Hank doesn't really have an answer for depending on what they decide to utilize.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.