Terra (FF VI) vs Cloud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

BloodRain
Cloud, no contest.. no reasons. No idea of Terra.

cdtm
Well, she's half Esper, and the Espers threatened to destroy the Earth and were coveted for their power..

Although I just like her as a character. Her story in FFVI was more immersive and moving using only sprites than a lot of modern 3d games can manage.

Enfathiel
It's crucial to ask which Cloud this is.

There's Before-Crisis Cloud, Meteor/Sephiroth Crisis Cloud, Post-Crisis Cloud and Deepground Crisis Cloud.

So which one?

Kosmic King
I'd say Terra. She could do a lot more than Cloud Strife could do (eg. fly unaided, destroy 50 of the best magitek soldiers). However, due to his compelation Cloud Strife gained a lot of what I like to call "Gary Stu powers." So I'd say Terra beats Cloud from the original Final Fantasy VII, but I'm not sure about Compelation Cloud.

Enfathiel
Meteor Crisis Cloud would still be in the mach 40-90(due to Zack reacting to Before Crisis Sephiroth, whom flew the world at around that speed) range, and has arguably reacted to lightning.

Not to mention he has a ridiculous durability feat in the end of disc 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.