crazy lobo vs pre-crisis superman(SA superman)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a88378438
i use "lobo can lift universe weight "
if this really,lobo and pc superman who stronger?

tsscls
Lobo.
PC Supes really has no feats.

Galan007
Originally posted by tsscls
PC Supes really has no feats. Eh, wut? What the f**k?

tsscls
Originally posted by Galan007
Eh, wut? What the f**k?

Look, I know PC Supes gets wanked around here a lot, but "Crazy Lobo can lift universe weight" is just too much for him. He's a multiversal threat.

Juntai
So is this who's stronger, or who would win?

a88378438
Look, I know PC Supes gets wanked around here a lot, but "Crazy Lobo can lift universe weight" is just too much for him. He's a multiversal threat.
no,SA supergirl almost kill AM,the AM destroy thousands of universe to strengthen his strength,so,a universe weight SA superman can lift too

and ,yes,this is lift fight not who win,just who stronger

JakeTheBank
Depends on which incarnation of Pre-Crisis/Silver Age Superman. Not every single one of his feats involve him juggling planets or sneezing galaxies away.

a88378438

a88378438
not too much for him,the SA superman more powerful than this feats

JakeTheBank

a88378438
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Yes, they have impressive feats, I'm not disputing that.

But again, it really depends on which incarnation of Pre-Crisis/Silver Age Superman you're talking about. He'd be anything from High Herald to Trans to beyond based on the writer, arc, plot, etc.
thank you,lol!

a88378438
i mean,in fact,lobo never " lift a universe weight"
this not really,but i use this
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-555054-sa-superman-can-lift-a-universe.html
in fact,i think many people belive SA superman can do this feats

a88378438
anyone?

Mshinu
Lobo is too strong for supes

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_EQKrsTTEtd0/TSJkgrdy94I/AAAAAAAAADQ/07AJ4qJUQj0/s1600/disdain.bmp

a88378438
Originally posted by Mshinu
Lobo is too strong for supes

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_EQKrsTTEtd0/TSJkgrdy94I/AAAAAAAAADQ/07AJ4qJUQj0/s1600/disdain.bmp
i mean,this is sa superman,not current superman

Mshinu
Originally posted by a88378438
i mean,this is sa superman,not current superman

Lobo doesn`t care if it is strawberry ice cream with a cherry age, he still whups supes` panties wearing arse.

a88378438
Originally posted by Mshinu
Lobo doesn`t care if it is strawberry ice cream with a cherry age, he still whups supes` panties wearing arse.

Bentley
Scans for that lift the universe feat?

a88378438
Originally posted by Bentley
Scans for that lift the universe feat?
i say this crazy lobo,i don't belive he can,but some peole say he can
so,i use"crazy lobo"not really lobo

however,even he can,He not stronger than SA superman

CosmicComet
Lobo at his best is greater than the writers.

Uriel005
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Lobo at his best is greater than the writers. yeah Lobo is a walking plot device. He is whatever strength/ability/intelligence the writers need out of him. You need someone capable of outfoxing Braniac... Lobo. Perhaps someone to outmuscle Gawd as Lobo says it... Lobo. Someone to shatter the laws of physics like the semantics of leverage and stellar masses versus a single man incapable of independent flight?? Lobo.

a88378438
Originally posted by Uriel005
yeah Lobo is a walking plot device. He is whatever strength/ability/intelligence the writers need out of him. You need someone capable of outfoxing Braniac... Lobo. Perhaps someone to outmuscle Gawd as Lobo says it... Lobo. Someone to shatter the laws of physics like the semantics of leverage and stellar masses versus a single man incapable of independent flight?? Lobo.
SA superman can do anything

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.