Parrappa the rapper v.s. The Monopoly man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
Yep, the first ever VG v.s. TTG thread is this. I. Am. Awesome.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rich_Uncle_Pennybags

The fight takes place in a McDonalds, crowded with bystanders, and will occur in three rounds.

1. Verbal sparring. Parappa is allowed to rap disses, Pennybags however carries a duelling glove to make back style points.
2. Posturing and jockeying for dominance in an attempt to make the other back down and look foolish infront of the onlookers. Whoever seems more impressive, wittier, or more like to win in a bout of fisticuffs to the onlookers wins.
3. Actual fisticuffs. Youth and enthusiasm v.s. experience and a sweet cane.

Burning thought
This is not what I expected from the table top request at all.....

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Burning thought
This is not what I expected from the table top request at all..... It was, to be honest, the first idea I had.

I promise future threads will be more exciting than this one, but I needed to do something creative before it turned into high powered entities from the D&D and Warhammer 40k universes taking on their VG counterparts.

Phanteros
Wait tabletop is finally allowed? Kharn the betrayer, here I come.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Phanteros
Wait tabletop is finally allowed? Kharn the betrayer, here I come. I have a lot of threads planned. Most of them 40k oriented, but I needed to do this first. It had to be done.

So, no one has any opinion on the winner of this thread?

BloodRain
1. Parappa has no disses o: and Mr Monopoly can insult you in a highly sophisticated and posh manner.. and no one can take being spoken to like that.

2. ..how do you make a wealthy, fancy man look foolish?hat

3. Monopoly has an iron boot. Nuff said.

NemeBro
Parappa wins the fisticuffs effortlessly.

Kick, punch, it's ALL in teh MIND!

And yeah, way to go on making your first tabletop thread Shin.

no expression

ScreamPaste
THE first table top thread.*

How will Parappa overcome Pennybags cane?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.